Do you get hard when sucking dick?

Dang

that sounds so hot, I get wet thinking about it, I just have to conviene him to try it. Maybe I can get him to let me tie him up first then put a cage on him so he can’t stop it, I don’t know I don’t what him to get pissed at me just want him to try a new experience and I want him to just sit and watch me make love to a totally stranger and he is helpless. I know he gets so hard when he see me fuck another man, it sounds so hot to me. Maybe he will even cry out in pain or tell me to take it off, or call me a bitch and I will laugh and torture him more showing him my pussy open wide for another man’s use, and he can only watch. He usually is used to watching and being able to join us when he wants but I want him to be tied up and made to watch until I want him to join us. Do you think my idea is a good one or not so good for him?
Hi, you wrote a few posts up he's no a sissy or cuck and has decent to large cock from what I remember.

If a man is a man they would not like to be on the cuck side IMHO. Just look at it this way. He should get some fun out of it. Not just you and other manif you want anything sustainable IMHO.

If a stag guy isn't it enough that he's open to sharing? I wouldn't like being caged there is no way I would allow my wife or the boyfreind put me in a cage ever.

And no one is going to be in control of when I cum or how I cum since I'm not going to be denied your pussy even if a bf lover don't Luke me there it's my right to and join in too is a right.

I think he's more open than me. I hold my wife's pussy and ass as sacred. I might occasionally let her suck a cock.

I am a man lover bf and I'm a Dom through and through. Not cuck sissy caged BS no problem guys are on here who are just not my thing.

And if my wife said if you don't get caged denied the right to even play with myself or join. Or we aren't going to be together anymore, even then I would say we are done then not found it.

I'm just offering up my view to think about not caging or tying him up or not deny him, or he may rebel and pull back and despise your ENM play.

I wouldn't ruin a good thing even if you think it's fun to try a real man can only be pushed so far IMHO.

Just thought I would offer my opposing view to all the cuck sided advise you have gotten. I know in the part of site it's probably 15% real men to 85% beta bucks here.

I'm a man and my wife is a cuckqueen the woman version of a cuckold. I have the open side of our relationship she does not have freedom with men but with women on occasion is OK.

I let her read my sexts with my women she gets off on that too.

I also tell her this lind of stuff in bed. Such as why can't you have firmer tits like my girlfriend? My gf fucks better than you. And her pussy is so much tighter and other things to get under her cuckqueen skin ; 🤔

I think he's probably more of a stag man other than a beta cuck.

Let me know what you think I will be I interested in what you think.

TTYL

MR. LOOKINGIANSA

Reactions: BigJake
Nothing gets me harder than sucking a cock
Taking a cock into my mouth. Closing my lips around the crown and then the hardening shaft. Putting the tip of my tongue into the cum hole and lapping and wrapping it around the head. Grurggling, sloshing, humming and moaning all add to our pleasure. Feeling my little penis stiffening while his cock grows harder and hotter, pulsing and leaking sweetness before he unleashes torrents down my throat, into my mouth and onto my face. Makes me so hard it hurts.

Not sure if what it means but I do not get hard while doing another guy. I get very aroused and find it sexually fulfilling to take care of the other guy but for some reason I do not get erection from just sucking cock. Oddly enough I do get hard when I lick pussy. I may not get hard when blowing another guy because I am concentrating to hard on getting them off. I am of the mindset that "I ain't done until you cum", so maybe a little too focused where as when I eat pussy I am relaxed in the moment and it is a part of foreplay.

Not sure if what it means but I do not get hard while doing another guy. I get very aroused and find it sexually fulfilling to take care of the other guy but for some reason I do not get erection from just sucking cock. Oddly enough I do get hard when I lick pussy. I may not get hard when blowing another guy because I am concentrating to hard on getting them off. I am of the mindset that "I ain't done until you cum", so maybe a little too focused where as when I eat pussy I am relaxed in the moment and it is a part of foreplay.
Also brings out my sexually-submissive cuckold emotions

I most certainly do. She has even commented on how it takes a bit of foreplay to get me hard, yet even just seeing a dick or any mention of me sucking dick (especially around other people) seems to get me hard instantly. And she loves that I’m wired that way.
Good for you you little cock sucker

I most certainly do. She has even commented on how it takes a bit of foreplay to get me hard, yet even just seeing a dick or any mention of me sucking dick (especially around other people) seems to get me hard instantly. And she loves that I’m wired that way.
I enjoy seeing cucks dicks get hard when they suck my cock. Usually it's even moreso when I have just finished fucking the wife and they can taste my cum mixed with her cunt juice. Most cucks get turned on real fast even thinking about sucking a real cock.

I enjoy seeing cucks dicks get hard when they suck my cock. Usually it's even moreso when I have just finished fucking the wife and they can taste my cum mixed with her cunt juice. Most cucks get turned on real fast even thinking about sucking a real cock.
You are so right on all points! Sitting here right now stroking imagining being brutally face-fucked by a real man while he and my wife call me humiliating names and tell me all the perverted acts planned for my “pride” weekend

Good boi! How long after you take the BF cock in your mouth before your dick shoots off or dribbles?
My wife likes to get me to suck her men’s cocks to get them ready for her while she is masturbating and sometimes she will have the guys pull out of her when they are ready to cum to have them shoot their cum down my throat. Most of the time I will lick their cum out of her pussy or off of her depending where their cum ends up. One of her guys loves to cum on her tits