How is the feeling of sucking cock and eating sperm of my wife's lover?

hi, nice thread.
i have posted this somewhere here b4, but i thought i'd do it again.

that was this italian guy that became one of our regular fuck partners. living in Singapore, we met him at our swing parties. Real Italian stud. solid guy and i think he was very fond of us as Bee (my wife) was the first woman who allowed him to creampie and that i was bisexual. he absolutely loved it when both of us are sucking his cock so he liked us very much. i benefited greatly from this relationship as i had often travelled to singapore and to jb, on business and met with him and joined his own sex sessions with other people. i often made sure that my meetings were scheduled on thursday and fridays and stayed the w'end.

so anyways, one friday he arrives in kl w/o prior notice and Bee, my Mrs was overseas on business. So I met up with him for lunch as his hotel was 15 mins from my office. After lunch we adjourned to his room as he had some naughty vids to show me. These vids were of the women he fucks in Singapore and jb. as i said, he is a real stud and he had many contacts as he services many women and i was their cuck partner.

after watching a bit, both of us began to get randy (now remember that my wife and i have had threesome sessions with him on many occasions and i had enjoyed his cock. but always with my wife. never single.
so he pulled off his pants and began playing with his dick. i did the same. we were both on the 3 seat sofa at the foot of the bed, in front of the tv.
then he said he was gonna get us drinks. his suite had a minibar (this was the mandarin, in klcc).

he made the drinks and i watched him walk slowly to me, with 2 drinks in hand and his big cock sticking straight out in full erection!!!
amazing sight. his cock was clean shaven and bloody hard.
now remember that i am sitting on the sofa and when he came close, his dick was 2 inches from my face. and he knew it!!!!

this was almost exactly what i was looking at 2 inches from my face.

i had enjoyed sucking his cock with my wife on many occasions and this time it was direct in my face. it was too good to miss and i took it in my mouth. so there we were, him holding 2 drinks in hand and me sucking his cock!!!! what a sight.

i licked his balls too. normally when my wife is sucking his cock, i would be licking his balls. and i forgot about the video. i then asked him to sit on the sofa and watch the vid while i focused on his nice cock.

it went on like that, sucking his fat cock, licking the head and then licking his balls and putting both in my mouth, until he said he was cumming and soon enough, he shot streams......
he stood up and he asked me to stick my tongue out and he came on my tongue. it was very nice.

i returned back to work and came back for dinner and adjourned to his room for more fun. i think he came 3 times. glorious.

he introduced me to some great sessions, with women AND men. some great stories there.

dan

I was so tempted after reading all your comments. Lately, my wife brought me to meet her lover. The first night was at his rented place nearby. I did not join in but was made to watch him doing my wife. I watched them from directly behind them. I could see his dick clearly, penerating my wife's cunt!

After sometime, when I saw his asshole clenching several times, I sensed that he was ejeculating inside her! After he had done, the emotion was so strong and not sure what overcame me, I just went down on her (without them asking me to!). I hungrily tasted his sperm from her used pussy.

I even invited him over to our place and Needless to say, the very next night, he came over and fucked my wife on our marital bed! It was so wild and hot. And when he was doggie her from behind, I slipped in between their legs and watch all the action up close! It was sensational to see his cock shafting inside her cunt, live and so close by.

And when his cock was pulled out, dangling in front of my face. I could not control and admired his nice wet cock, with some of their mixture of cum and cunt juices slowly dripping down on my face. I lost all senses and out of the blue, I opened my mouth wide and sucked his cock! He was taken by surprised but guessed he was happy with it too. I sucked non stop that even my wife was looking at me with amusement. They just let me carried on sucking, while they were kissing each other passionately. Before long, he just eject all inside my mouth and told me to swallow all! Funny strong taste but, still liked it!

I was so tempted after reading all your comments. Lately, my wife brought me to meet her lover. The first night was at his rented place nearby. I did not join in but was made to watch him doing my wife. I watched them from directly behind them. I could see his dick clearly, penerating my wife's cunt!

After sometime, when I saw his asshole clenching several times, I sensed that he was ejeculating inside her! After he had done, the emotion was so strong and not sure what overcame me, I just went down on her (without them asking me to!). I hungrily tasted his sperm from her used pussy.

I even invited him over to our place and Needless to say, the very next night, he came over and fucked my wife on our marital bed! It was so wild and hot. And when he was doggie her from behind, I slipped in between their legs and watch all the action up close! It was sensational to see his cock shafting inside her cunt, live and so close by.

And when his cock was pulled out, dangling in front of my face. I could not control and admired his nice wet cock, with some of their mixture of cum and cunt juices slowly dripping down on my face. I lost all senses and out of the blue, I opened my mouth wide and sucked his cock! He was taken by surprised but guessed he was happy with it too. I sucked non stop that even my wife was looking at me with amusement. They just let me carried on sucking, while they were kissing each other passionately. Before long, he just eject all inside my mouth and told me to swallow all! Funny strong taste but, still liked it!
I am so envious of you! Would love to see pics of your 3somes and your wife

hi, nice thread.
i have posted this somewhere here b4, but i thought i'd do it again.

that was this italian guy that became one of our regular fuck partners. living in Singapore, we met him at our swing parties. Real Italian stud. solid guy and i think he was very fond of us as Bee (my wife) was the first woman who allowed him to creampie and that i was bisexual. he absolutely loved it when both of us are sucking his cock so he liked us very much. i benefited greatly from this relationship as i had often travelled to singapore and to jb, on business and met with him and joined his own sex sessions with other people. i often made sure that my meetings were scheduled on thursday and fridays and stayed the w'end.

so anyways, one friday he arrives in kl w/o prior notice and Bee, my Mrs was overseas on business. So I met up with him for lunch as his hotel was 15 mins from my office. After lunch we adjourned to his room as he had some naughty vids to show me. These vids were of the women he fucks in Singapore and jb. as i said, he is a real stud and he had many contacts as he services many women and i was their cuck partner.

after watching a bit, both of us began to get randy (now remember that my wife and i have had threesome sessions with him on many occasions and i had enjoyed his cock. but always with my wife. never single.
so he pulled off his pants and began playing with his dick. i did the same. we were both on the 3 seat sofa at the foot of the bed, in front of the tv.
then he said he was gonna get us drinks. his suite had a minibar (this was the mandarin, in klcc).

he made the drinks and i watched him walk slowly to me, with 2 drinks in hand and his big cock sticking straight out in full erection!!!
amazing sight. his cock was clean shaven and bloody hard.
now remember that i am sitting on the sofa and when he came close, his dick was 2 inches from my face. and he knew it!!!!

this was almost exactly what i was looking at 2 inches from my face.

i had enjoyed sucking his cock with my wife on many occasions and this time it was direct in my face. it was too good to miss and i took it in my mouth. so there we were, him holding 2 drinks in hand and me sucking his cock!!!! what a sight.

i licked his balls too. normally when my wife is sucking his cock, i would be licking his balls. and i forgot about the video. i then asked him to sit on the sofa and watch the vid while i focused on his nice cock.

it went on like that, sucking his fat cock, licking the head and then licking his balls and putting both in my mouth, until he said he was cumming and soon enough, he shot streams......
he stood up and he asked me to stick my tongue out and he came on my tongue. it was very nice.

i returned back to work and came back for dinner and adjourned to his room for more fun. i think he came 3 times. glorious.

he introduced me to some great sessions, with women AND men. some great stories there.

dan
I'm envious.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I'm envious.
im glad you like it. heres another for you.......

@Smallfly - apologies for the threadf**k.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi there,

i thought i'd share my sauna bisexual experience with you. but no, it wasnt in KL but in Bangkok. and im bi-sexual.

this was oct 22, after restrictions were lifted. i headed to bangkok (i visit 2 or 3 times a year pre-covid) and visited a mens spa on sat night. a variety of men were present, mat sallehs, japanese and lotsa thais. all ages.

sat was towel night. the towel was handed to you. it was thin, short but in diff lengths to suit your tummy size. more importantly, it would not be able to hide your erection!!!!! i believe this was the point.

so everyone was walking around with their cocks sticking out and believe me it was very2 erotic. this was my first time there so i spent some time checking out their facilities - swimming pool, jacuzzi, gym, steam room, dry sauna, dark room, private cabins, café bar & restaurant, rooftop onsen and before finally deciding on the steam room.

the room was the largest i had ever seen with 2 rows of benches lining the walls and a large sq bench in the centre. there were 14 people (mixture of whites and asians) in it and on the central bench were 4 guys, 2 of which were sucking the other 2 cocks. the cocks belonged to 2 white men and it was very nice.....the cocks i mean. the guys blowing them were asians.

i sat on the lower wall bench next to a white man, on the higher bench, close to his 6 1/2in cock and watched and since most of the guys were masturbating i decided to follow suit. i looked at my neighbour masturbating furiously and decided to go for it........'need any help with that?' i asked him.

he happily agreed and i got up close (the position was perfect - higher/lower bench) and took hold of his cock and began masturbating him. after a bit i took it in my mouth. it felt good. i could not take it all as his mushroom head was quite large. i sucked and licked his hairless balls and while still masturbating him. after sometime, he said that he was cumming and i pumped him furiously until he began shooting. the first stream shot across right onto the back of the asian giving the bj. impressive. second stream on my neck and chest. i mouthed the rest of it until his spasms died down.

that was nice. he thanked me and l was even more horny and decided to visit the darkroom. not crowded. only 2 guys. both asians but not thai. probably viet and the other, indian. the latter looked good and he was fully naked, good body and nice erect cock, fully shaven which i prefer. but he was cycling so that was out.

i sat on a bench next to the viet who was lying flat on a bench, legs spread, lifting weights with his arms.

i admired his tight bod. he looked at me and smiled and l said, 'nice cock'. immediately his cock jerked, hahahahaha! thank you, he replied.

do you want to suck it? he asked straight out. which was good. no beating around the bush. i said yes please and knelt down between his legs and he used his towel to wipe down his cock.

i then began licking his cock, his balls and crotch ,lifting one leg to get more access. i gobbled his balls and then started working on his cock which by now was rock hard. and very nice.

this went on for about 15 mins and after a while he took his cock in his hand and said he was cumming. i placed my mouth as close as possible and as he started cumming, and shouting, i pushed his hand away and engulfed his cock and he began shooting in my mouth. it was good.

as his spasms died down, i released his cock and he said thank you. that was very good.

as i got up and turned around. i saw the indian guy sitting behind me masturbating furiously, and i asked him, 'need any help?'

yes please he answered and i asked him to stand up and i knelt down as he masturbated in my mouth. he was actually already close to cumming as he began masturbating much earlier.

he then began shooting on my face and body before i finally engulfed his cock. this was a good beginning.

i sucked off 2 more young thais in there before i called it a day and left. this was the first of many visits to the spas in bangkok.

hope you enjoyed that.

dan

Last edited:

So, you reckon this'll be a regular thing for you?

Reactions: Buttguy
So, you reckon this'll be a regular thing for you?
I don't know yet but it was quite exciting. He had fucked my wife in our bedroom 4 times and we both had sucked him to get him hard and ready and also cleaned him after he had done.

But the last time, he burst my anal. The sensation was so good and tense. It was so filled up! Hope he would keep doing my bottom often too! Coz he was busy analled my wife's ass!

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Lately, my wife was fucking me with a strap on dildo. She would always make me suck it first, then analled me. Have to admit that it is addictive and beginning to like it. And when I cummed, she would use my sperm and rubbed it on the dildo and made me cleaned it. After a while, I got use to eating my own sperm.

My question is: Do you think she was trying to train me to get use to sucking cock and eating sperm? Or maybe in near future, she wanted me to try the real thing for her lover? Or even the ultimate of her lover analled me?

Pls note that I am NOT gay nor bi and have NEVER suck a man's cock before. But it did get me thinking, would It be nice or how is the feeling of sucking a man's cock, getting him hard and ready for my wife? And how is the feeling of his sperm ejeculating directly into my mouth?
Listen man, you are bi, if you enjoy being fucked by your wife with a strap on, then you are bi, if you enjoy sucking the dildo, you are bi. But, there´s nothing wrong with being bi, soon you will be taking real cock up your ass and you will love it, i know because that´s what happened to me. My wife was fucking me using a strap on till three years ago when i was fucked for real by the guy that was fucking her, then we moved on for bbc and i still get fucked all the time. The feeling of sucking a big cock is amazing, feeling it grow in your mouth is very exciting, you will get hard too as he gets hard. The softness of a cock skin on your tongue is a turn on, most times you will forget that you are getting him ready for your bitch and you just want to keep on sucking till he shoots in your mouth. And talking about that, there´s nothing more satisfying than taking a goad load of cum directly from the source, you need to try it to understand cose its hard to discribe

I don't know yet but it was quite exciting. He had fucked my wife in our bedroom 4 times and we both had sucked him to get him hard and ready and also cleaned him after he had done.

But the last time, he burst my anal. The sensation was so good and tense. It was so filled up! Hope he would keep doing my bottom often too! Coz he was busy analled my wife's ass!
I don't think any of us are surprised he's fucked your ass. I think most of us expected it, in fact.

It's a little sooner than I thought it would be, but there's nothing wrong with that.

And I'm happy to hear he takes your wife's ass also. Sounds like you're a five-hole couple, a lovely thing to see.

For me I love sucking a big cock while he is eating my wife and getting him ready to fuck her, I also love to lick them both clean or be under her in a 69 while he takes her from behind and he can alternate from her pussy to my mouth, it is so exciting to be inches from her hot wet dripping pussy while he is stretching it open with his big cock knowing soon he will began to start coming deep in her and finishing in my mouth. I have always enjoyed it, but I will say bi gay or straight, “shoot pool all your life, no one calls you a pool player, but suck one cock and you’ll be a cocksucker from now on”!

Attachments

• IMG_9125.jpeg
    IMG_9125.jpeg
    387.3 KB · Views: 8