How many loads of cum has she had in her at once?

Took a little while to coax the truth out of Mya but she admitted that after her divorce in her 30’s she used to be a frequent guest at house parties and enjoyed five loads of Semen inside her cunt one after the other. She was in an upstairs bedroom enjoying a mmf threesome and when the guys had finished with her and left, she was fucked by another three guys one at a time during the evening.
Got to love a woman with stamina and an adventurous nature

Took a little while to coax the truth out of Mya but she admitted that after her divorce in her 30’s she used to be a frequent guest at house parties and enjoyed five loads of Semen inside her cunt one after the other. She was in an upstairs bedroom enjoying a mmf threesome and when the guys had finished with her and left, she was fucked by another three guys one at a time during the evening.
Wow! 😈

Reactions: WaltHardman
1) years ago I was seeing an older married gal. She was very open with me about her & hubbies sex life that was moderate at best. Hubby didn't know about me.
I was 22, she was 41. We had a steady every Thursday after work at my place deal.
I'd do her 3 times then she'd go home and have sex with hubby, he didn't know or suspect anything according to her. She said he'd go once....maybe twice but she really had to work him, lol.
2) years ago, married pregnant gal 3 doors down in my apartment building. I fucked her at least twice a week after hubby left for work. He didn't know she was seeing me. She was very open about how horny she was since getting pregnant. Hubby would leave at 7:30, she'd be at my place 20 minutes later. She'd tell me they went 2 rounds but she was still horny. We'd go 2 or 3 times depending on how much time I had. Obviously I was getting his seconds and I knew. Every time she'd visit her pussy was a friggin wet mess. Was fun.
3) years ago...girl my age 20-21, had a boyfriend she said she loved but obviously didn't. I was her booty call. Sometimes she'd come over with Chinese food, we'd eat, watch TV then have sex. If it was a late night call, 11 or so, she had been with boyfriend, obviously they had sex but she wanted more so she'd call me...from his place. He didn't know about me. She got off on telling me how many times he fucked her(her words) befor she came to my place, usually 3. Then I'd do her 3 times. She wasn't the prettiest girl but had a killer tight body and fucked me silly.
All 3 "cheaters" willingly took it in the butt hole and swallowed no problem.

Last edited:
Met my wife when she'd been divorced for a year. Drinking one night I asked if she'd ever done the 2 guy deal, she was drunk and shyly said yea, I was friggin blown away. And I was pissed off hearing it and she knew it. I stupidly asked with who...a guy she was dating and his roommate. How many times, a few. Back then I was not good hearing it, now it's hot in my mind.
Damn slutty women...why are they so hot ?

love it... cindi

Met my wife when she'd been divorced for a year. Drinking one night I asked if she'd ever done the 2 guy deal, she was drunk and shyly said yea, I was friggin blown away. And I was pissed off hearing it and she knew it. I stupidly asked with who...a guy she was dating and his roommate. How many times, a few. Back then I was not good hearing it, now it's hot in my mind.
Damn slutty women...why are they so hot ?
Because we love women who love sex.

My wife was a former swinger, and would attend parties where if you were there, you were available to all who wanted you (she refused any FF activity). She was an almost white blond with fantastic body, and her husband a body builder. She can't recall precisely her grand total for a single party night, but figures at least 12 likely more. Some comin around for 2nds and third helpings. Lots of booze and other substances were floating about. Her ex would go until his cock became so sore he couldn't fuck anymore. Oh to be a fly on that wall!!

???.......seems a bit contradictory.........

whorewife1980

Couple​

No way... condoms only
And it looks like these comments were made on the same day which is even funnier. I guess you can’t believe everything you read on the internet.

Though as I think about it, since guidelines have changed, I have probably made inconsistent statements at times, too. (Just not on the same day). My wife started requiring condoms at all times. Looking back, she got comfortable pretty quickly and has let several men fuck her bare and cum inside. Her current FWB sends her home filled with cum every single time and I get silky seconds. It’s pretty awesome!

En una reunión qué se le hizo a mí esposa en un gang bang le descargaron y algunos repitieron fueron los siguientes
8 en su culo
5 en su vagina
5 en su boca los cuales se tragó
3 en sus pechos
2 en el cuerpo

Reactions: Openhubbi
Mmm.... 23 loads in her pussy, 7 in her ass, 9 in her mouth and at one time the entire male compliment of men at a swingers party on her boobs.
Did she clean up after the loads or just kept it in and on her the entire time? I hope it was the lattter. Her beauty would be enhanced with all of that cum. My wife never looks hotter than when she is wearing a cum facial. She was a swinger too, but cannot remember the most times she took cum in a single evening.