How many loads of cum has she had in her at once?

Pretty sure I posted earlier
First time we ever did anything, drinking in our kitchen, friend did and cummed in wife, took about 2 minutes, awkward like you can't belive. He left, lots of crying and apologizing from her, weird feelings for me. She took a shower. We end up fucking really nice twice. So 3 loads. That was 4 years ago.
Now we're pretty comfy with all this. He visits often. He goes 3 times I go twice. There's been nights he goes 4, I've gone 3. It's become how it all happens now, 3 for him, 2 for me....sometimes they go again in the living room as they "kiss goodnight" while I'm in up in the bedroom.
It's a fun night for all of us.
More...We'd done it about 10 times over about a year and 1/2. Comfy and relaxing. He'd go once, I do her, he'd go again. I'd stay in bed while she'd walk him to the door, she'd come back to bed, we'd go again before we'd go to sleep. One night she came back to our bedroom he was with her, I thought WTF ? They went once more. Was very hot for us.
One night played out normal, they go downstairs, they always kissed goodnight, she took a while to come back upstairs, no biggie. She tells me he did her on the couch before he left. Weird feelings for me but was kinda hot. It's happened a few times like that since then.
So usually 5 loads for her, been six a few times. We all know 2nd and 3rd loads are smaller but it's hotter than fuck for us.

Last edited:
Years ago I had a friend with bennifits, kinda ugly girl, very nerd-ish, rockin body. She had a boyfriend, I knew. She would go out with him, date ended then she would call me and stop by my place. Sometimes they had sex other times not but she always stopped at my place for sex. She was very open with me aboit him and what they did, he didn't know about me. There was times she told me they did it 3 times befor she left then we'd go 2 or 3 rounds. She liked seix a lot, I had no complaints. So 5 or 6 loads for her.

My MIL celebrated a significant occasion by having 32, mostly Black or Mexican, men fuck her. We messed up the score keeping as we only counted the men not how many times they loaded her up. My wife's largest tally, at least this is what she says, is 57. I've only witnessed her take 23 individual loads.
How about some pics or vids...

Over three weeks of summer school she was fucking with two guys several times a day and they came several times in her.
After starting one Friday afternoon after finishing classes, she had about fifteen loads in her several holes on Monday morning.
The two guys were from Argentina and Slowenia. One older man from Croatia found out what they were „performing“ in their leisure time and joined them for that particular weekend. She said, she enjoyed this MMMF incredibly.

• Love
Reactions: black75
My MIL celebrated a significant occasion by having 32, mostly Black or Mexican, men fuck her. We messed up the score keeping as we only counted the men not how many times they loaded her up. My wife's largest tally, at least this is what she says, is 57. I've only witnessed her take 23 individual loads.
Wow, I am glad stopped to read. Well done!

Reactions: MarcandLilly
Great question! For Fena I’d say probably maximum 12 loads in her mouth/pussy/ass at once and maybe a couple more loads over her tits. That was one hell of a night at a swingers club in Cap D’Agde in France.

There may have been other times where she had more loads across a whole party but in terms of actual loads inside her at once that’s probably about right

First time with her 11 black incher, he did her in our bed, she took him back to the guest room to tuck him in and he did it again..came upstairs to me and I took her sloppy pussy, he got up to leave and went upstairs and took her again, he left, I filled her up again so guess that is 5 in about 7 hours..all bare, and all black..except for me.
Another night in a motel, he took her, I took her..we all went to bed..found out she got up and he took her again, so I took her again also....so 4 in about 6 hrs..
All in her pussy..like hot melted butter..mmmm