how old was the older bull who fucked your wife?

He was mid fifty's my wife was 49 I'm two yrs younger then her he had way more stamina than me
While size matters some, I really believe stamina matters as much if not more. A woman can find her full potential much more easily when she can control things as she wishes, the pace and the intensity her body needs from moment to moment, with a partner who can handle whatever she brings.

she will continue to crave his and other big cock for the rest of her life, her pussy will be stretched to accommodate him now and sex with you will not be as pleasurable for her, so yes in a way he owns her pussy. Keep in mind that a pussy that's get thrilled and pleasured by a big cock controls the thoughts of the women receiving it, she will do whatever it takes to make him happy

Last edited:
When we were swinging many many years ago, Stacey had sex with a guy we guessed was in his late-50s. She was only 26 at the time. Said it was good sex but a bit weird since her own father was about the same age.

that makes it even more kinky
it did for me. He showed interest in her immediately and though she wasn't into him at first, his charm won her over. He was good looking and turned out he was quite the lover (and hung which sealed the deal for her). It was at a weekend retreat - they fucked more than once.

Reactions: GixxerCpl
it did for me. He showed interest in her immediately and though she wasn't into him at first, his charm won her over. He was good looking and turned out he was quite the lover (and hung which sealed the deal for her). It was at a weekend retreat - they fucked more than once.
are they still fucking????

no. that was 30-something years ago. she still remembers him well though. he attended to her that weekend, even though she enjoyed several other men as well.