how old was the older bull who fucked your wife?

My wife has sucked and fucked some men in the 70 at the local adult book store. Her rule when she goes is she won’t leave til she has gotten at least one guy off. There have been some slow days where it’s nothing but old creeps. She will wait a bit then if no one shows she settles for them. There was another time she went there and met a fuck buddy. Well there were three old guys hanging out by the entrance to the booths. They went in and the guts made comments about her on the way to the booths. She said they went into a booth and he got her naked and she started sucking him. She said after two min he stopped her and told her to wait. He went and asked the old guys if they wanted some. Two of them accepted. When the came back to the booth he told her to give them what they want. He then watched as she sucked one of them off and sat on the other guys cock. After they finished he fucked her. It was so hot having another guy share my wife with whoever he wanted.

Wife has only been playing for 7 years,but the oldest so far was 55-56 and was a one off. She said his girth spread her and filled her son and he knew how to use it. Fucked her for almost 3 hours and she came multiple times,once almost passing out. She didn't walk straight for 3 days and has always remarked he is one if not the best to date

Is this real???

I mean, he could barely fuck her
He was as fit as a fiddle, club cricket player too. Got injured and had to undergo an operation. Operation had complications and unfortunately his health and mobility suffered.

Quite a kinky setup, my wife was his booty call. He had the libido of a 20 year old and his own wife was not interested.
So his own wife ended up posting an add on a swingers site for a busty willing younger gal to take care of her hubbies needs.

Thats how my wife ended up with him, they did this for almost a year a couple of times a month.

True story.

He was as fit as a fiddle, club cricket player too. Got injured and had to undergo an operation. Operation had complications and unfortunately his health and mobility suffered.

Quite a kinky setup, my wife was his booty call. He had the libido of a 20 year old and his own wife was not interested.
So his own wife ended up posting an add on a swingers site for a busty willing younger gal to take care of her hubbies needs.

Thats how my wife ended up with him, they did this for almost a year a couple of times a month.

True story.
Wow, great story.

I hope to be that guy in 30 years 😂

Reactions: Rick_The_Mariner
My girls boss haha, she was 26 at the time and he was 51.. never seen another guy fuck my girl like that, don't underestimate their age 😅
My first wife fucked her boss several times after we got married. She was 21, he was in his 40s. First time, she went to his house ( I drove her). His wife and kids were at the beach. Second time was at our apartment. I came home from work and could hear voices coming from our bedroom. The door was partially open and I could see my wife and her boss, naked on the bed. His bare ass. Cock going in and out of my wife’s pussy. I stood and watched for a few minutes, rubbing my rock-hard cock. Then retreated to the living room. A while later , they came out. He was tucking in his shirt and my wife was naked. They kissed and I could see cum running down her leg.

Last edited: