My wife loves BBC

Mine did! The first time she was cuckolding me she said she didn't want anything to do with black guys, she had seen her mother cheating on her dad with two black guys when she was little and had a hangup about it. When she started cucking me again the second bull she met with was black and that broke the ice! He is now one of her regular bulls and she sees him on a regular basis.

Sounds like me, I started 7 years ago, had one BF , now I have 4 regulars and in the past 7 years have had 5 one off's. I'm seeing a guy now who I think will be #5. Sounds like alot ,but because of everyone's schedules lucky to get one or two a week. But I love my BBC BF's for the sex only, wish we started sooner, cuck hubby always tried to get me but I was reluctant. Making up for lost time,lol

Reactions: Maineblack
We started swinging 7 yrs ago, but now she dates BBC and cant get enough! Do al women end up loving the BBCs?
My wife’s first experience was with a BBC and she’s been hooked on Black Hawk ever since she literally can’t get enough multiple boyfriends. All of them have been well hung aggressive, black men. Been in the lifestyle seven almost 8 years and still totally in love with that.

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu