Roleplay mindgame

lovess

Male
My wife loves to roleplay as well as I do. She enjoys a stranger from a bar getting her drunk and fucking her in an alleyway.

While this roleplay is going on I am usually fucking her with a massive dildo.

I have a big dick myself but she often tells me not to take it out.

You think she is ready to be shared?

Any other ideas or role plays to play to get her closer to being shared?

My wife loves to roleplay as well as I do. She enjoys a stranger from a bar getting her drunk and fucking her in an alleyway.

While this roleplay is going on I am usually fucking her with a massive dildo.

I have a big dick myself but she often tells me not to take it out.

You think she is ready to be shared?

Any other ideas or role plays to play to get her closer to being shared?
Maybe you mention to her if the role play turns her on just imagine how good the real thing would be and just gauge her reaction. You also need to ask yourself if you’re ready for the real thing

We're at the role play stage ourselves so can't really offer any advice on getting to the next stage.
After the first time we role-played it, I waited until she brought it up again during a session so I knew I wasn't pushing her. My plan is to let it develope slowly by using subtle hints and never pushing.
It may take years or may not happen at all. We don't fuck very often which only adds to the amount of time it takes to bring it up. I always wait until she's at her horniest.
I'm planning on getting her dressed up and taking her out in the coming weeks to see if any guys will flirt with her.