What was one of the "Hottest" (non-penetrative sex) play events not according to you, but strictly to your "Hot Wife"?

A few years ago my wife and I were out in Puerto Rico getting heavily drunk and this question came up.

According to her, what was one of the hottest moments she had ever experienced that didn't involve actual penetration or female orgasm?

She immediately brought up a black dude named John we met in Cozumel about 3 years after we started this. (Shit.... 17 years ago... wow)

I had practically forgotten about him as the only thing that I could remember from that trip is that he sucked at pool and I think his girlfriend had NO IDEA what he and my wife were doing.

The dude was probably like her 3rd no-shit BBC, but was the first guy to ever easily penetrate past the top of her massive cleavage when she tit fucked him.

Basically to the point that she could use her tongue on him easily on the down stroke.

Nine times out of ten a tit fuck from my wife's massive cans results in a chest full of heavy cream.... however his load hit the back of her open mouth and her face.

She told me that was absolutely one of the coolest\hottest things ever.

It's happened a few times with some hung guys after that.... but that was the first and it still flips her switch to this day.

Any other contenders out there from your wives?

A few years ago my wife and I were out in Puerto Rico getting heavily drunk and this question came up.

According to her, what was one of the hottest moments she had ever experienced that didn't involve actual penetration or female orgasm?

She immediately brought up a black dude named John we met in Cozumel about 3 years after we started this. (Shit.... 17 years ago... wow)

I had practically forgotten about him as the only thing that I could remember from that trip is that he sucked at pool and I think his girlfriend had NO IDEA what he and my wife were doing.

The dude was probably like her 3rd no-shit BBC, but was the first guy to ever easily penetrate past the top of her massive cleavage when she tit fucked him.

Basically to the point that she could use her tongue on him easily on the down stroke.

Nine times out of ten a tit fuck from my wife's massive cans results in a chest full of heavy cream.... however his load hit the back of her open mouth and her face.

She told me that was absolutely one of the coolest\hottest things ever.

It's happened a few times with some hung guys after that.... but that was the first and it still flips her switch to this day.

Any other contenders out there from your wives?
did anyone notice what they were doing?

Wife recalls from time to time an experience in that manner...

She was then dating and compromised with her ex-bf, but during one costume party that she went by herself, she slipped a bit and started to making out with another guy.

Things got steamed quickly and they were kissing and groping deep between the trees of the camp site the party was held. Guy unzipped his pants and offered his cock, so she knelled and gave him a blowjob, then he took off her top and wings (she was dressed as a pink butterfly or fairy) and started to suck on her tits, and they got pretty horny.

But my wife stopped the guy right before he could penetrate her pussy (she says it hurted like hell to do such an effort, cause her pussy was so ready for cocks) and tried to suck him off for good. They tried the blowjob again but the will to hump, touch and fuck was imense, so she lifted her pink skirt, lubed her shaven pussy molds with spit and started a tight pussy and tighs humping over his cock. She grasped the motherfucker like hell.

She recalls they loosing it and moaning and keeping the hump like crazy, until the friction of the hard dick on her pussy became so nice and intense, that she orgasmed, shivering.

The guy tried to utilize the gap to finally penetrate inside my wife, but she was fiercely decided to not let that happen (she argues that back then to let another man invading her pussy was "too much" of a betrayal on her ex-bf) recovered and took his cock in the mouth, not letting go until she made him cum.

Sometimes we recall those memories from the past before making love, just to spark things and cum harder!

She and a gf were playing pool with a couple of guys in a back area of a bar she was pantyless under her short skirt and when she would bend over to shoot you could see her pussy, one guy commented you better stop bending over like that or I may have to do something, she said oh yea like what, her and her friend knew what they were doing to them, and she bent over again and he came behind her rolled her over and ate her pussy on the pool table while those around watched. He tried to fuck her but she stopped him, told him not here later!

The three of us get a taxi back to our place. Me and here start out looking like a couple but all the cab driver sees in the rearview is me watching them to make out! I was trying to join in but bull pushed my hand away. She says that got her so wet.

Reactions: dickhurtz