What's Your Fetish...?

I know it's extreme but I guess it has to do with my high level of obedience training for years before we were even married. She is way out of my league and I know I am just her play thing or maybe her slave. But she is so beautiful that I feel it's a privilege just to kneel in her presence. Way back in high school when all the other girls rejected me or ignored me she had an interest in me that no one else had. She loved to humiliate me and it became a need for her to do it. But a certain kind of weird love grew between us that incorporated her dominating and humiliating me. I learned to first accept this if I wanted to be in her life or her in my life. Then my acceptance grew into an enjoyment of her treatment of me and finally it became a fetish for both of us. All while we were still in HS. She was the hottest bitch in HS and I was her submissive boy who loved to shamelessly do her bidding. But we became intensely bonded to one another because of our unusual perversions. This set the stage for an engagement and marriage a few years later. Rules were established that she would be entirely in charge of the marriage and of my lifestyle and so on our wedding day I took a vow of total obedience to her and became her collared cuckold husband. She is my mistress and we play all sorts of weird kinky games and activities and have lots of fetishes between us and with a few others. We both love this arrangement and wouldn't change a thing about it. I know it's extreme and not for everyone but in MHO most of the cuckolds here have some degree of the things I described. Some like to eat cum others like to be feminized, some enjoy being caned and spanked, a lot of us are put into chastity cages and denied pussy. Some like me enjoy all these things and more.
Very interesting. So fortunate to have found each other.

Very interesting. So fortunate to have found each other.
It's more like we made each other. We were next door neighbors since childhood so at an early age she would watch and laugh as my mother would spank me when I got into trouble. By our teens I had developed a fetish for spankings and female dominance and she was more than happy to accommodate me. When she discovered that I was a bedwetter she threatened to tell everyone unless I became obedient to her. I discovered that I liked to wear girls clothing and she supplied me a lot of her clothes to wear but kept that secret at first until later when she brought some of her girlfriends in on it. I became her 'sissy' and we both enjoyed this arrangement. This went on thru grade school and high school as she came up with many creative ways to humiliate me. I learned that being submissive to her and other girls was the only way I could relate to girls and my humiliation seemed like a drug to her. There was something in her that needed to be expressed by dominating me and this treatment gave us both a sexual kink. She of course went out with other guys for sex but always regarded me as just a bitch and always pussy denied me. It didn't help that I had a micro penis which was another source for her to humiliate me. I was not taken seriously by other girl so I clung to her and accepted my pathetic relationship with her which actually became very erotic for me. She too developed a need to keep me in her life despite having normal relationships with other guys. I guess that's why it was inevitable that she married me. She knew she would have an obedient submissive husband who would do all the housework etc. and satisfy her dominant drives and also be free to cuckold me at will.

Reactions: nicebiguy
It's more like we made each other. We were next door neighbors since childhood so at an early age she would watch and laugh as my mother would spank me when I got into trouble. By our teens I had developed a fetish for spankings and female dominance and she was more than happy to accommodate me. When she discovered that I was a bedwetter she threatened to tell everyone unless I became obedient to her. I discovered that I liked to wear girls clothing and she supplied me a lot of her clothes to wear but kept that secret at first until later when she brought some of her girlfriends in on it. I became her 'sissy' and we both enjoyed this arrangement. This went on thru grade school and high school as she came up with many creative ways to humiliate me. I learned that being submissive to her and other girls was the only way I could relate to girls and my humiliation seemed like a drug to her. There was something in her that needed to be expressed by dominating me and this treatment gave us both a sexual kink. She of course went out with other guys for sex but always regarded me as just a bitch and always pussy denied me. It didn't help that I had a micro penis which was another source for her to humiliate me. I was not taken seriously by other girl so I clung to her and accepted my pathetic relationship with her which actually became very erotic for me. She too developed a need to keep me in her life despite having normal relationships with other guys. I guess that's why it was inevitable that she married me. She knew she would have an obedient submissive husband who would do all the housework etc. and satisfy her dominant drives and also be free to cuckold me at will.
Amazing how the whole thing came together. Good for you.

Too many to choose one🤪 Hayley always leaves her knickers on for a while, so that they get soaked with both their cum, it’s so I can sniff them, the ones she used the first time we met two bbc on our first wedding anniversary, she wore her wedding dress, they are sealed in a plastic bag, can still smell the sex👍

Reactions: DesiTexas