What's Your Fetish...?

My wife has several fetishes. She was made by her boyfriend to wear vinyl coats and plastic clothes to bed for him. She also likes it when he gives her a sleeping pill before she is bound and gagged and then he fucks her. She likes to just drift off while being taken and then wake up at some point in his arms without being tied up.
I absolutely love women in vinyl or leather trench coats. When I fantasize about fucking a woman or watching her be fucked she is always wearing a plastic or rubber raincoat with stockings and suspenders.

I absolutely love women in vinyl or leather trench coats. When I fantasize about fucking a woman or watching her be fucked she is always wearing a plastic or rubber raincoat with stockings and suspenders.
Deoppy you are so.right when my hotwife wants to really rsmo things up.she wearx extremely reveali.g CFM. Outfits with a long coat she will sit on a high stool.with thigh hi boots and a very shirt skirt she opens a buttons up from.her ankles and a few from.the top down to tease as times goes on a few more buttond to teae but not fully reveal to.get noticed When a guys or two constantly is looki g she will unbutton the coat all.the way but doesnt let it open.then she '' accidentally lets it fall.open.like she doesnt kmow she did it and her CFM outfit is fullt exposed her hi boots very short mini.and her top.that exposes her massive breasts the rest becomes sexusl history

Must be a hell.of a sleeping pill most take a long time to work plus i would never trust anyone to do.that to my wife she could experience something very wrong
He's been her bull for several years and he's a doctor and knows exactly what he's doing. Furthermore, they only do this very rarely and only when she stays with him overnight. This happens maybe every 2 months. She otherwise loves bondage and lets him tie her up and gag her very often.

Yes, women are soooo sexy in leather. Latex rubber is also super hot.
My fetish for my hotwife is her dressed in head to toe leather short skirt snd a total CFM outfit she sits on s hi stool. And occasionally spreads her legs and another thing when shr gets out of the car or gets off a couch or hi stool.one leg at a time so her short skirt rides up.so her pussy is easily on display

As I said not long got into it but love it wish she would do a lot more than ******** on me
I know what you mean by that. My wife makes me sleep in a separate bed in a small converted closet and sometimes pisses on me and my bed. I sleep in it all night. I love how her ******** smells on me when it dries the next day.

Reactions: DesiTexas
Feet in heels and stockings, also cumming on heels.
I use my wife's lingerie and stockings especially shoes to masturbate.
I love doing the same coming in my wife's heels and flats and seeing her wearing them in public. Have you been let other guys unload in her heels jerking off to her. We should chat send me a message we can chat on Kik and telegram too. Shoecumcplny

Reactions: DesiTexas
Yes my wife wearing her sexy heels and flats with cum in them. Have you even met up with some guys who were local and let them come in a few pairs of my wife shoes while I get off to their wife or girlfriend. Definitely one of the hottest experiences and so exciting seeing the girls wearing them totally unaware until they're told. Feel free to reach out if you want to do this or have done it. Shoecumcplny