What's Your Fetish...?

I more often than not hooked up with girls outside of my social sphere as it generally became known I have a very tiny penis. I was often targeted as a pantsing victim to ensure I stayed in my lane.
Once this girl said I should wear her panties with the promise of giving me a blow job. I wore them to school like she instructed me and she pantsed me in the schoolyard in front of her friends.

Reactions: theGherkin
Once this girl said I should wear her panties with the promise of giving me a blow job. I wore them to school like she instructed me and she pantsed me in the schoolyard in front of her friends.
I got pantsed at a public pool in front of bunch of girls not just from my school but some lived in my neighbourhood. Tough summer.

I enjoyed getting pantsed when I got into sph.
I just had an inspirational idea that could be explored. ( remain a fantasy though)
If we ever get invited to a pool party or something similar I could get my gf to pants me right after I get out of the pool for maximum sph effect.

Yes. I wish I could teleport back to my pre sph times and relive my humiliations. I get very aroused when I recall them now but not back when they happened
Exactly. I was going out with Shannon in 1st year HS when I transitioned from hating it to loving it. She showed me how to enjoy extreme humiliation and she got off on it too.

I just had an inspirational idea that could be explored. ( remain a fantasy though)
If we ever get invited to a pool party or something similar I could get my gf to pants me right after I get out of the pool for maximum sph effect.
Yeah,the cold water helps shrink an already tiny cock. It makes your balls shrink too. Make sure you're shaved. Shannon once had some of her girlfriends,who were in the know, at the house for a girls night out party.After the ladies had a few drinks and started to get partying Shannon made me strip in the other room and she iced down my genitals so I shrunk to nothing. She made me stand out in front of company like that and told the girls this is why she has a lover and cuckolds me.

Yeah,the cold water helps shrink an already tiny cock. It makes your balls shrink too. Make sure you're shaved. Shannon once had some of her girlfriends,who were in the know, at the house for a girls night out party.After the ladies had a few drinks and started to get partying Shannon made me strip in the other room and she iced down my genitals so I shrunk to nothing. She made me stand out in front of company like that and told the girls this is why she has a lover and cuckolds me.
post sph I have twice actually taken a cold shower before a girl I was going to have sex with saw my penis. ( on both occassions I was pretty certain that seeing my already tiny dick would be a deal breaker so thought why not maximize my sph kick)

post sph I have twice actually taken a cold shower before a girl I was going to have sex with saw my penis. ( on both occassions I was pretty certain that seeing my already tiny dick would be a deal breaker so thought why not maximize my sph kick)
What was there reaction?

What was there reaction?
Let 's just say they completely failed at hiding their surprise/ shock / horror with out the actual words. I actually got to fuck them anyway which was more like a pussy wank because I came very quickly with both of them and they got nothing from it. I didnt get a second date.

I have a fantasy where there is a group of guys and girls who all fuck each other but I'm left out because of my tiny penis. The women don't see me as a real man and just laugh and order me about taking delight in humiliating me.
Been there. At least I got to provide clean up service for everybody which I enjoy.

Reactions: droopy1
Let 's just say they completely failed at hiding their surprise/ shock / horror with out the actual words. I actually got to fuck them anyway which was more like a pussy wank because I came very quickly with both of them and they got nothing from it. I didnt get a second date.
I never got a second either. You should have tried to console them with a nice long pussy lick. My wife always says, if your dick is useless you should at least make some use of your tongue.

I never got a second either. You should have tried to console them with a nice long pussy lick. My wife always says, if your dick is useless you should at least make some use of your tongue.
I try to linger on foreplay as much as possible and I add on afterplay when I have got off but the girl I am with didnt. Neither of these girls were interested in the after and one didnt even want to dally on foreplay either.

Been there. At least I got to provide clean up service for everybody which I enjoy.
Thats all we're good for.
I try to linger on foreplay as much as possible and I add on afterplay when I have got off but the girl I am with didnt. Neither of these girls were interested in the after and one didnt even want to dally on foreplay either.
Just total lack of intrest. That's why I'm so lucky to have a wife who plays up my sph, I love how she humiliates me. Negative attention is better than no attention at all.

Thats all we're good for.

Just total lack of intrest. That's why I'm so lucky to have a wife who plays up my sph, I love how she humiliates me. Negative attention is better than no attention at all.
My ex wife and my current girlfriend both have aided and abetted my sph thing in a number of ways. Both have shown some of their female friends pics of my tiny penis. All of them were aware she fucked other guys.