Wife orgasm struggles

layla

Male
Hello again, my wife lately confessed that she would like to do surgery on her vagina to have better orgasms because she said that she is not finishing all the times we are having sex. I asked her if she thinks that my size matters which I have 7 inches, and she said, no! But then I pushed her and I asked her maybe it’s the size, and she said maybe.. it turns me on to find somebody to fuck her with bigger or try Dildo. She dosent like the idea of threesome but I’m dying of trying it.
what is your opinion in general? Please I need this help..
thanks

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife has never been been able to have an orgasm by having sex with me. Her first orgasm from penis penetration happened when she met an old college buddy for drinks. He took her back to his room and serviced her with a cock that she said was as thick as a Miller Lite bottle. He became her first Friend with Benefits. No need for surgery just needed a guy that had the right equipment.

A woman at work told me she'd never had the big O in all her life through 20 partners. I took this as a challenge but never got further than flirting dammit!

Before you spend tons of money on surgery that probably won't fix the problem talk to her, if you're ok with it suggest to her she go out and try someone else, sometimes it's not the size it's experiencing someone new.
will try and see, but the point she is very playful but only with me. I mention to her for example that I heard a couple doing threesomes to save their marriage and her reaction was “not a topic to discuss” she doesn't like this idea I mean.

• Wow
My wife struggled to get off for some time. The solution was during sex I would have her think about guys that she is sexually attracted to. I describe hypothetical scenarios . When I tell erotic stories of her getting fucked by black guys she quickly cums - multiple orgasms
will try and see, but the point she is very playful but only with me. I mention to her for example that I heard a couple doing threesomes to save their marriage and her reaction was “not a topic to discuss” she doesn't like this idea I mean.

Reactions: coastalkid
I understand about 3somes but talk to her about going out on her own and finding someone new to fuck, give her your permission to have fun.

• Love
Before she gets her heart set on surgery, get her a Hitachi Magic Wand, the corded, plug-in, old school style. My wife had trouble achieving orgasm when we first got together. She actually took it upon herself to see a sex therapist (on her own) and they suggested the Hitachi. It was a game changer for us. She went from depending on it to eventually learning to orgasm from penetration (yes, on my chubby 5.5 incher).

Your wife sounds like mine regarding the "not a topic to discuss". Since you and I are both here, you probably would like to see your sex life open up to more possibilities, just like I would. I told my wife years ago that I would like her to experience a different (preferrably larger) person. She's still in the "never gonna happen" camp but she has changed from outright rejection to incorporating it into our "dirty talk/fantasy talk" when we have sex. Over time she has changed her mind about the idea that even thinking about it is wrong to realizing that the "fantasy" is acceptable. Years ago her head was in a different place. I like to think I planted a seed and it grew into something but that's just me, ever hopeful!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and layla
Befor we were into mfm fun with a guy we know our sex life was just OK. Now it's fantastic.
I won't blame my wife at all. She could cum from oral or with her magic wand, never with me pumping her.
Since we've started our "fun" we have a much different attitude about sex and sexy fun.
When our friend us with us my wife gets really turned on. She's cum many times while he's doing her and while I'm doing her but only after he got her off.
Wife has no problem getting off now.

My wife has never orgasmed from anyone..ever. not even herself. The only way she cums is by using a vibrator. All women are built differently so just work with what you have. Nothing wrong with trying a few different things but I doubt surgery is the answer.

Your wife is probably completely normal. Most women do not cum through penetrative sex, we require clitoral stimulation. I have only ever met a very small number of men that have made me cum during sex, they have to have just the right technique of rubbing my clit with their pelvis or getting the right angle so the shaft of their cock rubs my clit as it goes in and out. Sorry to say this is not something fat men or those that are not able to stay really hard can achieve. This is not a criticism of men that are a bit overweight or not as hard as they were when they were younger, rather to point out, that a lot more effort needs to be put into using your fingers or tongue, if you are not the strong athletic type with the right technique. Don’t worry if you can’t do it that way, make me cum with your fingers, I don’t care how you make me cum, but be sure if you don’t make me cum then there is no fun in it for me and I’m going to look elsewhere.

... they have to have just the right technique of rubbing my clit with their pelvis or getting the right angle so the shaft of their cock rubs my clit as it goes in and out. Sorry to say this is not something fat men or those that are not able to stay really hard can achieve. This is not a criticism of men that are a bit overweight or not as hard as they were when they were younger, rather to point out, that a lot more effort needs to be put into using your fingers or tongue, if you are not the strong athletic type with the right technique.
I'm the husband...I have no idea what a women feels while having sex. But watching my wife, seeing them together this makes perfect sense. I'm not fat, our friend is skinny. A couple of nights she's said to him...you're rubbing my clit...while he's pumping her. His dick is always full hard, he pumps her differently than I do it seems. I remember like it was yesterday the first time he got her off during intercourse. It's become a regular thing for them. It's damn exciting to see.

Last edited:
My beautiful girlfriend never came with me, and after trying the first realistic dildo I bought, she came three times in our first try.

The dildo was 7'8 inches. After that, we increased step by step and now she have fun with her bulls.

Reactions: Crammer