Wives giving blowjobs

My husband's best friend had been married for eighteen years when they separated. He stayed with us, and one night he told me his wife did not suck cocks. I was in disbelief, and he insisted that his wife told him early on dicks don't belong in mouths. She also cut him off two years after they married when she had her second child. He had not had any pussy in 16 years and he had never got his dick sucked.

I remedied that very quickly. For the two and a half years he lived with us before he got his own place after the divorce, I made sure he got his dick sucked three times a week and got pussy at least twice each week.

Of course, I never did like that bitch he married. So, I enjoyed caring for her husband since she did not!

Wendy and my wife have a lot in common, once my wife starts sucking a cock she does not stop until the guy is finished. We had three neighbor guys over a few years ago and one of the guys teased about my wife giving us all blowjobs. My wife enjoys sucking cock and she just got on the floor and crawled up to his lap and got his pants open and sucked him off right there. She swallowed his load and he was still holding his beer and said, "That was a surprise." Apparently, his wife had not ever swallowed. We all got blowjobs that evening.
She is a great neighbor

Reactions: compassionatedom
W
My wife could probably not go three days without sucking a cock. We had a couple we were friends with back in the late '90s, and the other lady asked my wife to have sex with her husband for her. The other wife did not enjoy sex and she told my wife, everything is equal, women like my wife can enjoy lots of married men whose wives don't want to have sex. It was like my wife could help save marriages in her own special way.
What a great friend. Was the husband surprised?

Reactions: Couple4MFM
My husband's best friend had been married for eighteen years when they separated. He stayed with us, and one night he told me his wife did not suck cocks. I was in disbelief, and he insisted that his wife told him early on dicks don't belong in mouths. She also cut him off two years after they married when she had her second child. He had not had any pussy in 16 years and he had never got his dick sucked.

I remedied that very quickly. For the two and a half years he lived with us before he got his own place after the divorce, I made sure he got his dick sucked three times a week and got pussy at least twice each week.

Of course, I never did like that bitch he married. So, I enjoyed caring for her husband since she did not!

You are a good friend.

licking-tip.jpg

My wife has some advanced cock sucking skills she has developed through much practice. Here she is sucking a friend off while only sucking the glans of his penis. She can work her tongue and apply suction to make most men lose their load in a few minutes, she can swallow every drop of his load without ever losing a drip while never taking more than his glans in her mouth.

She applies suction to his glans while sliding a finger up a man's ass and working his prostate making him putty in her hands. This guy thought it impossible but had already blown his load as she continued to suck.

He was amazed asking her if she had put her finger up his ass. He said it was the first time anyone ever did that and it was mind-blowing. She says all men like it up their asses. Of course, she has something men crave even while insisting their ass is exit only.