“I want a surprise.”

jw_kk

Male
Gold member
Aug 26, 2017
Once in a while, my wife will allow me to enjoy her submissive side. KK has a code for it - “I want a surprise.” When this comes up, it means that she wants me to find her a partner. I do all the leg work, from recruiting and screening to deciding how the encounter will go. This always has a sort of penalty, a short fuse, because her mood for this seems to only last a week or two.

So there is a little time pressure, but I’ve found it to be worth the effort. I gravitate to a common encounter scenario for her “surprise,” usually a guy I’ve recruited from Craig’s List, preparing her for sex, including dressing her, most of the time a blindfold, and a room at a cheap, drive-up motel I often use for effect. There is something about taking your hot wife to a cheap motel room, blindfolded, and giving her to a total stranger for sex that I find very erotic.

The usual slow-down in this is our health screening requirement - KK wants bareback, so the problem is usually finding an encounter partner that has current test results that can be validated. I don’t generally have a problem finding lots of willing men, the issue is finding one from all the volunteers that is “certified” healthy. I’ve resorted to requiring condoms in a few of these encounters, but nothing does it for my wife like bare, skin-on-skin and hot cum.

I got lucky, and managed to find an appropriate candidate from Craig’s List, after going through more than 200 responses - that took three days of effort, on and off, including validating the guy’s health status.

I got the request last Sunday night, and managed to get things all set for an encounter last night. I took off from work early, to prepare my wife for sex - the usual ritual, bathing her, shaving her, and making her feel sexy and lusted after. I dressed my wife in black stockings, a lacy garter, no panties or bra, and zipped her into a sexy black cocktail dress, and let her pick out a pair of shoes - she chose some platform black pumps. She did her hair and makeup while I watched.

When it was time to leave for the encounter, I got her in the SUV, and tied a black silk scarf in place as a blindfold while we were still in the garage, and when I had my wife blindfolded and buckled in, we took off for the motel on the west side of town.

Our encounter partner was already checked into the room, and waiting - his text was on time, and everything was a go. My hot wife was squirming in the seat with anticipation - “When are we going to be there? Did you pick out someone I’ll like?” So many questions… I remained quiet on the drive over, responding minimally, and leaving KK to wonder.

I pulled up in from of the room number our encounter partner had texted and parked. I got out, and helped my blindfolded wife out of the SUV, and guided her to the motel room door, then knocked. Our encounter partner, “Paul,” opened the door and let us into the room. This is a motel I’ve used often for this kind of encounter - non-descript, generic, rooms with a bathroom, and usually two full beds or one queen bed, a small table, a couple of chairs, and a couple of nightstands, depending on how the beds are arranged. This room had two full beds.

I introduced my wife to Paul, holding one of her hands above her head, and turning her about, to display her. I said, “I want you to fuck my wife. Are you up for that?” Paul nodded, and said simply “Yes. I would love to.”

I turned KK toward him, and unzipped her dress, then slid it down off her shoulders and arms, then helped her step out of it, leaving her standing in her blindfold, heels, garter, and stockings.

I stepped back, and said, “She’s yours. I think I’m just going to watch for now. Enjoy.”

I took a seat in one of the chairs, and adjusted things so I had a good view, then undid my pants to free my cock for stroking. Paul was standing in front of my wife, touching her breasts, belly, and running his hands all over her. After a few minutes of touching and kissing my wife, he stepped back, and stripped down.

Once Paul was naked, he laid my wife on the corner of the bed, her pussy exposed, and knelt down and started eating her out. KK was squirming around on the bed, enjoying his tongue. I slowly stroked my cock and watched. Within about five minutes, my wife had her first orgasm, bucking her hips into Paul’s face, and gripping the sheets with both hands.

Paul did not hesitate any longer, and he hopped onto the bed with my wife, adjusted her position, and started a good, solid missionary fuck. He lasted maybe five minutes before he unloaded in KK’s pussy. While they lay still on the bed, catching their breath, I stripped down, and joined them. I used just my cock-head to fuck her, getting it wet with Paul’s cum, and then I fucked my ********-hole using KK’s erect clit. It didn’t take long, and I shot my load all over her pussy and clit.

I looked up in time to see KK lifting the blindfold off, and taking Paul’s cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked him until he was hard again, then flipped onto her hands and knees, and said, “Fuck my pussy!” Paul got behind her, and I helped by spreading her ass cheeks and thighs a bit more, so my wife could receive his cock. Paul penetrated my wife, and started to pump his cock into her. I fingered her while Paul fucked her. He managed to last longer this go-round, allowing KK to orgasm on his cock, before he blew another load in her.

After Paul pulled out and moved out of the way, I took my turn, fucking KK from behind. Her pussy was hot and wet, full of cum, and she was enjoying herself on my cock.

I was balls deep inside my wife, and finally blew my load, using her hips as handles to steady myself. The three of us took a little break, and after about twenty minutes, KK said, “I’m ready for some more big hard cock. Who can help?”

Paul turned my wife onto her side, and pulled one leg up toward her chest to expose her wet, leaking pussy. He slid his cock into her, and started to fuck her. I moved around to get my cock close to KK’s mouth, and she obliged by taking it, sucking me while Paul was slowly fucking her. I managed to get myself in a position where she could still suck me, while I fingered her clit, with Paul continuing to fuck her pussy. It took a little while, but my wife finally had a really nice series of orgasms, and Paul managed to put one one load into her. I managed not to cum in her mouth, and when Paul was out of the way, I took another go at her, and made it probably thirty strokes before I blew another load into my wife’s used pussy.

Paul is a married guy, and “on the clock” so to speak, so he was out of time. While he was getting cleaned up and dressed, for effect, I put the blindfold back on KK, slipped her cocktail dress back on, without zipping it up, and we said our goodbyes. I led her back out of the motel room and to the SUV, with her dress just partly in place, telling her what a dirty girl she had been. I made sure her bare ass was exposed when I helped her take her seat, against the cold leather. During the drive back home, I fingered her pussy, giving her two more orgasms - one while waiting at a traffic light - the driver of the car in the next lane got a glimpse of my wife, her head pressed back against the headrest, moaning in ecstasy from the nice cum she was having.

When we got back home, and into the garage, I managed one more fuck, with KK pressed against the fender, taking her from behind with the hem of her dress raised up over her bare ass. After fucking her in the garage, I took her to our bedroom, stripped her blindfold, dress, heels, and her garters and stockings, and took her into the master bath, where we showered together. I flushed loads of cum out of her abused pussy with the shower wand, and gave her another orgasm by spraying her clit with the warm water from the spray head onto her open, spread lips.

We went to bed, satisfied and tired. This morning KK thanked me with a wake-up blow job, and told me that she enjoyed her “surprise.” She said, “You know just what I like - thanks for the nice big surprise sweetie!"