1st steps using sleeve

smailone

Male
Dec 14, 2022
I have many years thinking about my wife as a hotwife and me as a cuckold, she is really vanilla and of course not ready for it. Few small steps, starting by XXX movies while we have sex, moved her to be lot more active and participative, she now lets me do many things, oral, anal, record videos, etc. Now I'm into toys to further advance...

I'm not too small (4 inches), but some thin, my main concern had been my diameter. married for many years, wife always tell me she is ok with my dimensions, insisting about she don't need more to be satisfied. Before me she had 2 or 3 guys not really well endowed per my knowledge, she never talk about it, but I know them and I do believe it is true.

I decided to try, and got few extensions to experiment, to see how she reacts to them. Got 5, 6 and 8 inches sleeves

Even she insists about she is ok with my size, when I use the extensions the response is absolutely different, once I go into her, she trembles a lot, she moves different, her's face is different, bite her lips, moans harder, she really enjoy!. Of course there is a emotional component against them, she know it is not "me", isn't my skin.

That's why I always start the game without sleeve, after some time, when she is well excited I wear the sleeve and... boom!

Sometimes she enjoys more the 6" because is a bit wider, and sometimes becomes crazy with the 8"

I love to hear she is Ok with my 4 thin inches and I reciprocate giving her more pleasure... while I demonstrate her that bigger one could be a good idea...

Attachments

• All Inches.jpg
    All Inches.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 152
I have many years thinking about my wife as a hotwife and me as a cuckold, she is really vanilla and of course not ready for it. Few small steps, starting by XXX movies while we have sex, moved her to be lot more active and participative, she now lets me do many things, oral, anal, record videos, etc. Now I'm into toys to further advance...

I'm not too small (4 inches), but some thin, my main concern had been my diameter. married for many years, wife always tell me she is ok with my dimensions, insisting about she don't need more to be satisfied. Before me she had 2 or 3 guys not really well endowed per my knowledge, she never talk about it, but I know them and I do believe it is true.

I decided to try, and got few extensions to experiment, to see how she reacts to them. Got 5, 6 and 8 inches sleeves

Even she insists about she is ok with my size, when I use the extensions the response is absolutely different, once I go into her, she trembles a lot, she moves different, her's face is different, bite her lips, moans harder, she really enjoy!. Of course there is a emotional component against them, she know it is not "me", isn't my skin.

That's why I always start the game without sleeve, after some time, when she is well excited I wear the sleeve and... boom!

Sometimes she enjoys more the 6" because is a bit wider, and sometimes becomes crazy with the 8"

I love to hear she is Ok with my 4 thin inches and I reciprocate giving her more pleasure... while I demonstrate her that bigger one could be a good idea...
my wife on the opposite refuses any cold plastic objects pushed into her vagina...she wants the real thing and it must be warm and live....

Reactions: Bat boy
liking the advice to start with your cock, get her fully worked up and opened up and then move onto progressively bigger. Have always tried it the other way round before and the big dildos and sleeves are too much for her (even fully lubed). will give you way around a go for a change and see how she goes 🤞

I have tried a sleeve with my wife and the response is similar. She clearly enjoys it, but never asks for it and always wants it to be my idea. We have a good sex life without it, i just wanted to give her something different. I really thought it might help progress things for us, but it has not.

She seamed to be in a little pain when I thrust into her. She was moaning like she liked it. Then I took it off & finished fucking her
You need to leave it on and let her cum on it!! Just take it slow and give her body time to catch up. I know I’ve fucked mine with some pretty huge dicks and if I take it really slow she then gets into it. I let her set the pace. Once she gets comfortable hang on!! She can get going and literally fuck the hell out these. I’ve actually seen her cum six times in a row on one of these. Was amazing to watch and participate in. Now she tells me to put one on when she feels super horny and wants something different. Lots of fun and adds a lot of spice. Look at the strap on dicks as well. These work well for men to wear as well. The King Kong dick is worth the money.

You need to leave it on and let her cum on it!! Just take it slow and give her body time to catch up. I know I’ve fucked mine with some pretty huge dicks and if I take it really slow she then gets into it. I let her set the pace. Once she gets comfortable hang on!! She can get going and literally fuck the hell out these. I’ve actually seen her cum six times in a row on one of these. Was amazing to watch and participate in. Now she tells me to put one on when she feels super horny and wants something different. Lots of fun and adds a lot of spice. Look at the strap on dicks as well. These work well for men to wear as well. The King Kong dick is worth the money.
Need to try again when she seems horny. I think she liked it.

my wife on the opposite refuses any cold plastic objects pushed into her vagina...she wants the real thing and it must be warm and live....
I use a heating pad to warm up and found soft sleeves, such as the perfect fit brand Fat Boy sleeve, which is huge and soft. Since I am between the 5.5 & 7”, I found plugs on Etsy that fill the void….

Reactions: curioushusband0