1st time , got to tell someone its gone on for years x

Luvs2watchher

Ok ive got to tell this. theres lots of stuff here thats not real or so it sometimes seems! WE started 35 years ago! no internet, just a contact magazine. We had talked about it (me watching her and i dont know how it would go.) Hes been her fuck buddy for all these years. He was single then but now he is married and still loves my wife and fucks her.. I first heard her on the phone to him. (old phones) and i heard her ask and how big are you?? OHH she said and are you thick??? WOW she said ive never had anyone that big before. ( Be in mind me and DI were both virginns and im only 5 inches so shes playing the game) Anyway a date was arranged and he came and picked her up. Took her to a restraunt early enough to come back to ours. i had bought Di a basque pop buttons looked fabulous. a real hotwife!!!

it was the start of a fabulous thing/ game /whatever, he is so much thicker than me and ball are huge and he spunks loads reall loads and she loves that!! he has just txt me and reminded me that thieir first date,/ fuck was in july 96!!!!! he was single then and just a horny guy wanting to fuck a married woman !!!!!