20 ideas to get your wife to cheat

I have posted something similar before when it was 10 ideas. I've now got 20. I don't share them on a public posting because I like to keep them "trade secrets." But the point of this posting is to get husbands to think a little outside the box. The usual "get a guy to hit on your wife" at a bar is a tough one to pull off. The logistics is tough, putting your wife in a situation where she feels safe and comfortable is a tough one. So i like to create situations that lend itself well for her to get hit on.

A lot of wives tend to be insecure about their appearance, particularly after kids. I know mine does even though I think she's smoking. I once told her "if you went on Tinder you'd get so many swipe rights". She responded jokingly "You're giving me ideas".

Perhaps if I'd pushed it and said "Let's give it a try just to see how many hits you get" and sold it as being for no other purpose beyond an ego boost for her, that could have eventually led her to temptation, knowing how many guys out there would love to fuck her and it being as simple as swiping back.

Maybe sharing the way men introduced their wives to the idea of spreading her legs for other men would be a great idea.
Each marriage is different, each wife and husband are different, so I'm sure there will be many varied paths used to get to the end result.

If enough men (or women) describe their journeys, there will surely be something for every want to be wife sharer to take away and try.

Here's mine...
My wife was 100% loyal for 19 years,brought up to be a loyal wife for life, but I wanted a wife that was getting fucked by other men.
Talking didn't really get us anywhere , she showed some interest over time, but she was never going to go through with it.
I did as per above, suggesting a naughty online site just to let her see what reaction she'd get from other men.

My wife was into the idea (eventually), but just wouldn't take the last step and put herself online.
I knew I had to take a chance, after all, she had told me enough times she liked the idea.

So, I went ahead and did it for her, no face pics, no give away details , just an honest profile (wife allowed to play ),and not too revealing pics.

I knew she have a go at me, but as expected , she got over it and went online to read the comments.
Over the next month or so, she was chatting to other men, and spent more and more time chatting to a younger guy, she was having fun.

To cut to the end result, that young guy spent the night fucking my wife in our bed, he'd gained her trust so much (and her lust),that she let him take her married cunt bareback,so he had the pleasure of pumping his seed deep inside my wife.

She really enjoyed the experience,and 5 other men were lucky enough to also fuck my wife.

It's been a good few years since that happened,she went cold on the idea, but we are talking about it again.
She's lost her body confidence, plus her sex drive has gone way down.
She joined the site once again, it was her idea,but never finds the time or motivation to go on there much.she seems to find fault in any guy that talks to her, so Is clearly avoiding going further.

She knows she has all the freedom in the world, she knows id love other men fucking her again, but I myself am running out of fresh ideas.

I guess I'm giving advise as well as asking for advise her lol.

Maybe sharing the way men introduced their wives to the idea of spreading her legs for other men would be a great idea.
Each marriage is different, each wife and husband are different, so I'm sure there will be many varied paths used to get to the end result.

If enough men (or women) describe their journeys, there will surely be something for every want to be wife sharer to take away and try.

Here's mine...
My wife was 100% loyal for 19 years,brought up to be a loyal wife for life, but I wanted a wife that was getting fucked by other men.
Talking didn't really get us anywhere , she showed some interest over time, but she was never going to go through with it.
I did as per above, suggesting a naughty online site just to let her see what reaction she'd get from other men.

My wife was into the idea (eventually), but just wouldn't take the last step and put herself online.
I knew I had to take a chance, after all, she had told me enough times she liked the idea.

So, I went ahead and did it for her, no face pics, no give away details , just an honest profile (wife allowed to play ),and not too revealing pics.

I knew she have a go at me, but as expected , she got over it and went online to read the comments.
Over the next month or so, she was chatting to other men, and spent more and more time chatting to a younger guy, she was having fun.

To cut to the end result, that young guy spent the night fucking my wife in our bed, he'd gained her trust so much (and her lust),that she let him take her married cunt bareback,so he had the pleasure of pumping his seed deep inside my wife.

She really enjoyed the experience,and 5 other men were lucky enough to also fuck my wife.

It's been a good few years since that happened,she went cold on the idea, but we are talking about it again.
She joined the site once again, it was her idea,but never finds the time or motivation to go on there much.she seems to find fault in any guy that talks to her, so Is clearly avoiding going further.

She knows she has all the freedom in the world, she knows id love other men fucking her again, but I myself am running out of fresh ideas.

Her issue is mostly lack of body confidence, but although I tell her she's still got it, she doesn't see it.
Her she is , pic is about two months old, surely I'm not looking at her through Rose tinted glasses?

Attachments

• IMG-20230824-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20230824-WA0019.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 226
I have posted something similar before when it was 10 ideas. I've now got 20. I don't share them on a public posting because I like to keep them "trade secrets." But the point of this posting is to get husbands to think a little outside the box. The usual "get a guy to hit on your wife" at a bar is a tough one to pull off. The logistics is tough, putting your wife in a situation where she feels safe and comfortable is a tough one. So i like to create situations that lend itself well for her to get hit on.
Given this site is about sharing your wife, why wouldn't you want to share them? Keeping them to yourself doesn't make men want to fuck your wife more, nor does it help any one here who is close to making it happen. I think you should share them.

Last edited:
Her issue is mostly lack of body confidence, but although I tell her she's still got it, she doesn't see it.
Her she is , pic is about two months old, surely I'm not looking at her through Rose tinted glasses?
Damn fine body - flat tummy and great tits! No rose coloured glasses though it may be she's comparing herself to heavily filtered/retouched social media images. She definitely makes my little dick hard.

In my opinion you can have 100 "trade secrets" but the simple truth is if a female wants to she will and if she doesnt she wont!

Perhaps opportunity is your number one suggestion: It is mine over 30 years,

I first asked my young wife if she would ever consider a threesome as we fucked, her body liked the idea but when she asked with whom, i replied with my best friend saying he fancied her yet she gave a strong NO. Like a fool months later, drunk i mentioned this again and she stopped me, told me to get off and didnt talk to me for several days.

So that was a dead duck.

I knew he wanted her and i became curious as to why he was so confident she would allow him to seduce her, so i began creating opportunites where he would come over before i arrived home from work, deliberately being late so they were together, simply brewing and chatting. I never again mentioned the threesome.

It would be a couple of years later before i arranged with him to come over so we, he and his wife could go to the pub, a common occurance. This time his wife wasnt coming though, he was sure he could seduce her and she would be easy, i knew she wouldnt be.

The upshot of it is over many hours he seduced my wife, drunk she allowing him to touch her and fondle her, i watched as he finally fucked her too, a frightening thing and full of dreaded anticipation about what she would say the following day. Yes i loved the experience and she definately did at the time.

The following day she was quiet and when i asked if she had enjoyed her evening she simply replied, thats what you wanted to see isnt it.

Now weather she would do it again i wasnt sure but he wanted to, so i created other opportunities for her and she took them.

It would be a few years before it came out, a couple of years earlier pre this first watch she knowing he wanted her SHE fresh out of the bath dropped her towel and standing naked infront of him asked him if this was was what he wanted: so she started an affair with him. It was SHE that planned this first watch, she wanting me to know and giving me the opportunity to say NO.

I have always found her "reluctant" its how she justifies this to herself, but then does, only when she has a long term lover is she open and honest about it.

I have numerous examples where she has said i am not bothered, will meet him if YOU want, i will go if YOU want to, always followed by i am not doing anything you do understand? then invariably does or agrees to meet him again and we both know why. So i arrange this and a hotel room.

This was always the phrase too as we visited a BDSM afternoon at a swingers club occasionally, on the way there she always says, i am not doing anything you do understand but rarely has she returned untouched, or sober.

My approach has always been to creat opportunities then let her decide, you can take a horse to water but..........

Last edited:
Why not treat to an afternoon making a sexy exhibitionist video for you as a gift to you, like the one on my profile. It’s great for helping women feel sexy and desired again, and they do tend to lose their inhibitions during the process when told they look hot and their husband will love it.

...It would be a few years before it came out, a couple of years earlier pre this first watch she knowing he wanted her SHE fresh out of the bath dropped her towel and standing naked infront of him asked him if this was was what he wanted: so she started an affair with him. It was she and he that planned this first watch...
I find it the hottest when it's a true cuckolding - the husband has no knowledge at first bit finds out later about his wife's appetites.

Cool, I'll check it out! My wife is somewhat shy physically, has always been reluctant to take any steps to show the sexual side of herself (conservative dress, demure body posture, etc.) and is slowly emerging -- this might give her the confidence lift shewife needs!
My wife followed in her mum's footsteps,it was in her DNA to be the perfect wife, absolutely always loyal to the husband. Indeed, her two sisters are the types that are so so prim and proper , both I believe have only slept with their husbands.

My wife's biggest fear was damaging our marriage , no matter how it tried to convince her it wouldn't.
I will never forget the first time, as soon as the guy left our house, my wife came into the spare room where id spent the night, I stood up and she just put her arms around me, buried her face on my neck/shoulders, and wouldn't let go for what was likely 3-4 minutes,we just stood there in silence...

My wife followed in her mum's footsteps,it was in her DNA to be the perfect wife, absolutely always loyal to the husband. Indeed, her two sisters are the types that are so so prim and proper , both I believe have only slept with their husbands.

My wife's biggest fear was damaging our marriage , no matter how it tried to convince her it wouldn't.
I will never forget the first time, as soon as the guy left our house, my wife came into the spare room where id spent the night, I stood up and she just put her arms around me, buried her face on my neck/shoulders, and wouldn't let go for what was likely 3-4 minutes,we just stood there in silence...
Did she let you have seconds?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Love to hear if you can? Wife at bar leading to slight turn on but never convert at all.

Damn fine body - flat tummy and great tits! No rose coloured glasses though it may be she's comparing herself to heavily filtered/retouched social media images. She definitely makes my little dick hard.
Same issue lack of her body confidence but younger guys wan fuck her! She ignore all evidence as one off. She’s a hit milf. want see and Help ?

Here's mine...

Get to dress really sexy
take her out to.a nice cocktail lounge with a hotel.or one near by . She goes in.alone sits on.a high stool. She in time will.get asked to dancror havr a drink bought for het you watch from.a distsnce but discreetly..Then she siys waits and see what happens maybe just a drink.or she is turned on and eznts to.proceed if notbo happens you do.it a few more times either way you tell.her how hot she looked and even.yoi got to the bathroom or walk towrds to.bathroom.or something and you complimment the guy sayimg politely i saw that lady.youbare with shes beautiful and he might even.tell.her that

Did she let you have seconds?
I didn't ask, I could tell by the way she hugged me in silence that she needed to comes to terms with it all,and needed to see I was ok knowing another man had just spent the night fucking her in our bed.
I think she also felt guilty that she enjoyed it,and wanted to see if I was angry in any way ,especially knowing full well I was at my door listening to her getting fucked .
I was just content with knowing she'd finally been fucked by another man, she'd just let a relative stranger fuck her bareback just hours after first meeting her and I could finally celebrate her first steps towards being the slut I wanted her to be .

I couldn't keep my eyes off her all day,looking between her legs ,knowing my sweet wife's cunt had finally been taken by another man,and looking at her knowing she had another man's baby making seed in her cervix ,loving knowing it was so wrong, but so so right.

I didn't hold back on her second meet though, as soon as that guy left the house,I went straight into our bedroom ,it wasn't an overnight thing,it was a morning meeting and fuck , so she was freshly fucked and cum filled.
When I walked in,she already had her panties back on . I just said " oh no you don't", pushed her back onto our bed,took her panties back off,spread her legs and just fucked her.

She felt so used,he was very well hung both in length and thickness ,her cunt was a total mess and I can honestly say he completely stretched her out .Needless to say, she had her second load of cum in 30 minutes pumped up her .