2004 She wanted a slutty Bday.

Ocguy

Male
Gold
September 2nd was my ex’s birthday, in 2004 we already been having MFM with her coworker Jose for a few months at least once a week for lunch and every other weekend for the night.

So when I asked her what would she like for her Bday, I wasn’t to surprised by her request. First she tells me she would think about it.
That night as we’re making love missionary she kisses me passionately, looks me in the eyes, “ papi I know what I want, I want Jose to fuck me as many times as he can through out the day” A few more strokes and I’m busting in her, “ mmmm that’s all I want for my Bday baby”, that was a week before, so I called Jose and we planned her Bday.

Jose came by 5 till midnight, the plan I fuck her and lube her and let her know her gift is downstairs, where Jose will be waiting naked with a hardon.

Plan worked out great, Maria had her way with Jose for about 45 minutes,I watched as he finished inside her doggy.

Maria was happy, so in the morning we usually leave about 6:45 to drop off our daughter, Jose was at our door at 6:45 I took our kid and told her I’ll be back enjoy your gift, I get back and find them just finishing getting dressed, Maria was glowing.

She called at her first break,
“ papi I’m so horny, thank you Papi for my gift” I tell her to go to the restroom and rub one out or she could wait till lunch when she’ll be getting both us. She waited, I picked them up, Jose hopped in the back and had his dick out stroking it before we got out of the parking lot. “ what a Bday, I already swallowed a load and 3 more in me, what a Bday” at the park Jose and my wife went at for good portion of our hour lunch before depositing another load, I got about 10 minutes with my birthday girl before adding my jizz, good thing she brought a pair of boy shorts, she would’ve had us running down her thighs. Maria actually went a few minutes late to give her a chance to fix her self up and get her color back as she was flushed .

Jose called an hour before the end of the day, “I’m ready for another round, meet me at the park” I pick up my wife and she was sitting with another man, Maria was disappointed as she was hoping to get that big dick one more time. On the way to the park she looks at me “Jose is already there waiting for us” Maria was in the back, stopped to her heels and ready for him when we pulled next to him. Maria sucked his dick a bit before laying back and spreading her legs , resting one over the back seat, Jose went balls deep and pounded Maria, “Happy birthday” he kept repeating as he fucked my wife, soon Maria was creaming on his cock, that’s all Jose needed “ I’m gonna cum” Maria wrapped her legs around his waist as he started unloading into my wife.

As Jose left Maria just stayed in the back with her legs spread, the car wreaked of sex, and Maria’s pussy looked beat up, her muff matted with our jizz. Her pussy was red as her long lips were swollen and covered in cum.

When we arrived home we were surprised to see her family there, they wanted to take us out for dinner. Her sister rode with us and made a comment about the car smelling like sex, “ it is your sisters birthday “ It was pretty hot knowing what we did and sister-in-law can smell the sex.

we sat at dinner with Maria still leaking mine and her coworkers cum.

When everyone left and we put our child to sleep Maria was telling me how slutty she felt and how turned on she was and how much she loved me for letting her have her birthday wish, what she didn’t know was Jose was coming over to give her one more fuck before her birthday was over.

So Maria is bobbing on my knob I know she’s horny and wants to fuck, I end up busting in her mouth, after swallowing she tells me “good thing we have fake Jose to finish me off” I leave her to it and tell her I’m getting some water, what I did was let Jose in, told him to strip, when she saw Jose naked stroking his wood she tossed the dildo to the side then got on all fours, she looking at me “ Papi your the best, hey big boy come and five me my present again” Jose spit in his hand and strokes his cock again before sliding half way in to my wife, Maria pushed back and took him balls deep. Jose proceeded to fuck my wife for the next 45 minutes, and instead of dumping his load in her, he pulled out and shot on her big tits with a little bit hitting her on the lips and chin. Maria licked and sucked his cock clean before he gave a big kiss good bye. Her first slutty Bday.

My wife had a bday gangbang when she was 22, it was good, 6 guys actually fucked her although a couple more jacked off on her, then again at 26, the was black only and 8 guys fucked her bare back. She has had several since then but she feels they were the good ones.

Reactions: Visitor12