20th Anniversary

cowboy 100

We had married young, around 20, and were approaching our 20th anniversary. The five or so years leading up to that time included a lot of my wife getting back into pre childbirth shape, mentally and physically. She is five foot three, a narrow waist with a little tummy, a great ass, pretty and very firm 36 D tits. As she started feeling better about herself she started acting more and more sexy and the exhibitionist side of her came out. Shorter skirts, more beautiful cleavage and very skimpy bikinis when we were on vacation and out of town on business. About four months before, we went out to dinner and then a club for dancing and she revealed a side of her I hadn’t seen. She danced with a number of younger guys and we ended up in a motel with one of them and he and I took turns fucking her all night long including a DP. That can be the subject of another story.
Following that adventure all of her inhibitions were gone and we had several “adventures”; threesomes with several younger guys, one with another girl where her bi side was gloriously revealed and one event where she drained three of us, myself and two other guys in an all nighter. Throw in a few spur of the moment blow jobs and we were on our way.
Our twentieth anniversary was 10 days in Jamaica at the Grand Lido, adjacent to Hedo II. We arrived late in the afternoon and walked around the resort discovering a clothing optional side with a beach, pool and large Jacuzzi. She was a little hesitant about the nude side but the following morning, giving in to my urging, we walked over to the nude pool. She took off her top initially but left her bottoms on. That did not last long when she started to feel out of place and removed her bottoms carefully. I stripped right away. We learned quickly that the people on this side were quite friendly and she got comfortable quickly. The steady stream of alcohol helped. By late afternoon we were in the crowded Jacuzzi talking to everyone and having a great time. This was our first full day there.
She was at the far side of the Jacuzzi talking to people when a cute blonde with small sweet tits arrived and introduced herself to me. When she asked me if I was there with someone I explained my wife was here but I didn’t see her since there were a lot of people in the water. I described her hair color and was looking around when she said, “Is that her sucking off Roger”. My response was “who is Roger? She pointed across the water and I spotted the back of my wife’s head bobbing up and down on what I came to find out was Roger’s cock. I guess I was shocked, as I watched, but the blonde pointed out that I seemed to enjoy what I was seeing since I had a raging hard on. As I quickly looked down below the water level she moved closer to me and reached over and wrapped her left hand around my cock and her right hand around my waist. This was definitely a place I could learn to like. I was so turned on I slid my hand down to her ass and then under her cheeks to her pussy and slid a finger in her pussy as she held onto me. We, along with several others, watched my wife continue sucking cock for a couple minutes until “Roger” threw his head back and shot off in her mouth. She kept sucking and it appeared she swallowed. My wife then straightened up and turned around looking for me and caught my eye and gave me a smile I will never forget.
As my wife came across the pool the blonde continued holding my cock until my wife was in front of us looking down. I was still speechless, but the blonde removed her hand from my cock, after my wife noticed she was holding it, and introduced herself to my wife who carried on a very friendly conversation and then casually went to get another glass of champagne. The blonde then said she needed to go since she saw “Rogers” wife crying in the distance. I assume it was due to her husband just getting blown, but all I knew was my cock was still hard as a rock.
As I stood there for some time, not wanting to move too far with a stiff cock, since it is not polite to walk around a nude area with a stiff dick, I spotted my wife talking to another guy we met earlier, about our age, who was on his honeymoon. He had just married a very cute, flat chested 23 year old, with great nipples. The young wife, Tracy, was pouring champagne around the Jacuzzi. Remember everyone was naked. My wife was standing close to this guy, casually talking, and on a second look appeared to be stroking his cock. She had pointed him out earlier due to his long uncut cock, maybe 9 inches, which got her attention. She mentioned that she had never encountered an uncut cock. As I stood there, trying to not be too obvious, she started across the water with him in hand. She approached, and now holding his hand, gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me, with a wink and a smile, they were going down to the beach for some fresh air. As soon as they disappeared down the walkway, Tracy, this guy’s new wife, showed up with more champagne. I asked her if she wanted to go down to the beach since my wife and her husband just went down for “fresh air”. She replied with a definite “no”.
As soon as my wife was down the pathway, I followed. I walked to the edge of the pool area and stopped on the pathway where the ice plant started. I covered my dick as I walked since it had not subsided. As I looked down at the beach, I saw my wife and her friend next to some double lounges in the dark beach area about 30 feet away. I was dusk. They were already in a passionate clinch, kissing and groping each other, with his hands on her ass and tits and her hands on his cock. Off to the right, about 25 feet away were three older couples sitting in chairs, not nude, but watching. It wasn’t long before my wife backed up pulling him by his dick and laid back with her legs spread, begging him to fuck her. Which he promptly did, driving in to her pussy pretty vigorously. I watched his ass pumping hard in to her pussy as she was throwing it up at him. She was being quite vocal.
As I watch them fuck, I realized that someone was standing next to me. It was Tracy. She asked where they were and I pointed down the bank. I put my hand on her back and tried to slide it down to her ass but she quickly removed it. As we silently watched, my wife got very vocal screaming “fuck me harder” and a lot of moaning. After several minutes, when things were reaching a peak down on the lounge, Tracy leaned against me and put her right hand around my waist. I’m not sure what her emotions were with her new husband pounding away at my wife, but it was having some effect on her. I put my arm on her shoulder and hugged her and then let it slide down to her waist, then her ass. At one point, on one of my wife’s loud exclamations, where I think she was approaching a big orgasm, Tracy reached over with her left hand and grasped my cock. She didn’t stroke it but held it in a death grip. I took that opportunity to slide my hand down her ass crack and rubbed her pussy, and she did not stop me. About this time, based on the noise coming from the beach, my wife and her friend were starting to cum, I slipped a finger in Tracy’s tight little pussy from the rear and stroked her several times which started her cumming. She then, instead of just gripping me, started stroking my cock and with all of the stimulation I had, I started firing into the ice plant, as hard as I have in a long time. We all pretty much finished at the same time. Tracy just walked away back to the pool, my wife and her friend took a while to catch their breath and to top it off the three older couples applauded, which elicited some embarrassment on my wife’s part as told to me later.
After rinsing off in the ocean my wife came up to the pool and related the whole adventure not knowing that I had watched along with her friends’ new wife. While she was relating her side of the story she was rubbing up against me in the Jacuzzi. As wet as she was, he fucked her bareback, my cock slipped up her pussy and she fucked me right there. I’m sure some of the people around us knew what was happening, especially when I moaned as I came.
This was just the first full day of our vacation and it was never boring after that. We had several more adventures in a memorable anniversary, including her surprising me with one of the guys that worked there the next day when I came back to the room, He was a tall good looking black kid maybe 20. I can tell that story later.
95126-f7e5c3b7f165ee66991f3f102b624e30.jpg

Attachments

• personal 009a.JPG
    personal 009a.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 31