21yo in CBUS area looking for serious older couples

weeknd

Male
Verified
From
OH, US
Me-

-Franklin County southeast Columbus area (Groveport, Canal Winchester, Reynoldsburg etc)

Height: 6'1" 1/2

Size: 7.5"

Mixed (black+white)
-Very clean/DDF including no drugs or alcohol.

-Brown hair

-Brown eyes

-Easy on the eyes, dimples and been said to have a nice smile.

-In shape, athletic and fairly muscular. Lots of stamina and energy. Used to be 300lbs 2 1/2 years ago, lost 75lbs and have been focusing on getting more in shape ever since.

-Well groomed, put together and sane individual. I am very respectful, well-spoken, well articulated, relaxed and all around patient reserved person.

-Shave frequently

-I can travel within reason (up to an hour)

Straight 21yo male in the scene in the Columbus Ohio area Franklin County area, looking to add on more experience. I am looking for serious
older or mature cuckold or stag couples (55+ accepted also) preferably for a long term FWB situation/relationship.

I am a very affectionate lover and guy in general, so if your wife is into that we will have a great time.

She should be clean, and either fixed, on steady BC or unlikely to have kids. All races and shapes are welcome and select BBW's will be considered.

Please write back to me some stats, where you guys are from, SFW or NSFW pics of her, or pics of you both and what you're looking for. You can also kik me at hunterwrld12.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see the both of you.

Attachments

• IMG_2311.png
    IMG_2311.png
    723.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2261.png
    IMG_2261.png
    875.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2260.png
    IMG_2260.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2023-11-09 010329.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-09 010329.png