24 year old wife

All I can say is be prepared for your wife to go absolutely ape shit horny with another guy, black, white, big dick, whatever.
Might not happen with your gal but some women, my very conservative, classy and polite wife included get so turned on with a different guy than the husband.
People are people, we all know someone we really connect with, even non sexually. And some we don't.
It's probably more than just strange dick for her, if they mesh at all she will absolutely love the sex and whatever other "fun" you guys get into.

All I can say is be prepared for your wife to go absolutely ape shit horny with another guy, black, white, big dick, whatever.
Might not happen with your gal but some women, my very conservative, classy and polite wife included get so turned on with a different guy than the husband.
People are people, we all know someone we really connect with, even non sexually. And some we don't.
It's probably more than just strange dick for her, if they mesh at all she will absolutely love the sex and whatever other "fun" you guys get into.
You really think so

Listen, hope this thread is real and if it is, you are totally in over you head my man. Your wife will go for another cock, and you are prepared for it, hopefully, because as I have stated before, there is no turning back, she will fuck, suck, and lick whomever she desires and let them do that to her also. You will have to be compliant and be a good boy.