34 recently divorced

Sorry to hear. My long term relationship also deteriorated due to the cuckolding lifestyle. I am not sure I blame cuckolding but it's hard to blame something that I crave so deeply.

I personally felt the rules of engagement became blurred and we lost connectivity.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
The tricky part to cuckolding is not falling more for the new person than the one you are with. But then, if the bond is not strong enough is this the right person? Questions, questions....
I haven't been married to get divorced,but I have lost girls to other men. Some of them however do wanted to get back with me.
It is a rather complex topic

I never thought it would get out of control. I figured it would be like a once a month thing. Then it happened and she was so into it. I fucked her like five times after 5 sessions. Then she was hiding it. And getting more.
Got it so the trust was breached
Well, I would argue that then it was for the better. I know feeling wise it is not pleasant when it happens, but it helps a person to get stronger.
When I initiate such type of relationship I usually go prepared that this could happen.
However I do want to have some control and in advance make sure to communicate what I expect from the partner also.
As long as I have control to stop it, Im cool with 99% of the stuff, but hiding things is a no no for me.
Once it happens usually it is downhill.
But I know what Im getting into

Thanks, that’s good advice :)
It really is! My situation is very similar to yours. She did come back but I felt nothing had actually changed. I decided for my mental health it was best to not step back in there. However, emotionally it was the right decision, I still miss her cuckolding/bdsm ways (when we first started out). To be honest, I still crave it.

long story short, we were married 10 years. We had a great sex life. I could get it anytime if I wanted it. As the years progressed, she told me about past sexual partners and stuff: threesomes, she was fucking since her sophomore year. Some really kinky shit. It started to turn me on and we started to get into the hotwife stuff. As far as I know she started to see bulls (with my approval) and we always fucked after. I found out she had been fucking the whole time. And we had arguments and stuff. I should have known when doing laundry. She always had massive, I mean massive, white stains in her panties. She always said it was just discharge and girl stuff but ultimately admitted it was cum. Lol that’s the short version.