3rd anniversary of this journey

SmallHubbyTexas

Male
Verified
Oct 4, 2021
It was recently my birthday, so it was our third year anniversary for this journey. It started a little different for this Saturday night. Her three boyfriends were over and watched as I dressed my wife in a sexy dress that she never worn for me out in public. When I had her dressed, she told me to get dressed because all of us were going out for dinner. The 5 of us went to dinner. After dinner we went back home and the wife told me to undress. Then I got to watch her undress her three boyfriends and suck there cocks for a little. Then they took off her dress. My wife took us to the bedroom and told me to lay down on the bed. She climbed on top of me staying in her hands and knees. She told them to take there turns on her and as they were fucking her, she was kissing me. It was awesome having her kissing me as they entered her and having her moan as we kissed. We were kissing the enter time the three of them left their cum in her pussy. It was great kissing her as she was jolted as they thrust into her, hearing them grunt as they ahoy their loads into her and her groaning as they did it. The best was when she was cumming and kissing me.

After the three were done, I got off the bed and then the three of them triple penetrated her. Watching her take one in her mouth, pussy and ass was breath taking. She was taking their cocks until they couldn’t get hard anymore. My tired, worn out, happy wife looked at me and said, “Happy Birthday, I hope you enjoyed it, I certainly did.”