42 yo muslim bull seeking couples to have fun, ready for breeding wives

sffah780

Male
Apr 10, 2019
Hi my name is mohammed, 42 yo muslim. I am seeking for any couples to chat on ..., or whatsapp, or to meet cuckold couples in real.
I love it When the hasband watches me have fun with his wife in front of him. I love every kind of sex, espicially anal sex and bareback the wife in her pussy.
Also any wives want to be breeded i am ready to give her my sperms deep in her pussy.
Some of my pictures below. received_374549074605550.jpegreceived_549857999824709.jpeg

Last edited:
VERY interested, just sent you a message also......I am serious aobut becoming pregnant by someone other than my husband, and he is ok with that. Lets talk. J (the tipsy wife)
Hi Yes i am very serious about breeding. In past i had made my friebd's wife pregnant. They don't have a child for 10 years. So i helped them and made her pregnant twice not once.
I want to help any couples that want to have a child. I will be happy to help them. The god gived me the ability to breed women. Its a gift from the god. So i want to give it to any woman needs it.
Am i wrong in this point?