41m from Cheshire UK

Hi… nice to meet you all.

41 year old male, 6’ tall, slim, in reasonable shape. Very clean and hygienic. South Cheshire based but close enough to other areas with ease.

Considered attractive with short dark hair. 8” down below with some experience meeting with singles and couples.

I work hard and have little time to myself. The time I do get to myself, I want to make the most of it and enjoy with like minded people. Life is too short.

I have had some truly wonderful experiences with both single females and couples over the years, although I have been away from the scene for a while.

My experiences were longer term arrangements rather than jumping from one bed to another.

I am very comfortable in the presence of both males and females. I have little preference for age (or appearance) - I have learned that connecting with like minded people goes much further in enjoying one another.

In an ideal world, I’d like to strike up a long term arrangement with the right person/people, rather than endless notches on the bed post.

I’ve spoken to a few people on here previously but they’ve gone quiet when it comes to taking it to the in person stage. Please only get in touch if you’re serious.

I have been married for a long time, but am seeking this alone so discretion and trust are paramount.

I can accommodate on rare occasions but would prefer to travel to you.

Thanks for reading, I hope we can have some fun!