A Cuckold experience.

We met a guy whilst out one night who made it quite obvious he wanted to fuck my hot wife. After making it clear to me she was very interested in letting him fuck her I knew we were in for a great night. We stayed there for a while, had a few drinks and got to know each other. The 2 of them got on the dance floor a couple of times and did everything to let the whole club know they were going to fuck each other. We returned to our place and in very short time they were naked and fucking.. I left them alone for an hour or so then thought I better check on them, walked in and she was riding his cock like no tomorrow .. as soon as she saw me she started to squirt all over him.. Absolutely sensational.
After a few days I got a call from him asking if she could spend the night at his place. When she likes someone it is very obvious and I knew she would jump at the opportunity ..
I had no problems with it but my only condition when she is away from me playing is that I must receive photos of the fun whilst its happening. He was very happy to oblige so it was all arranged.. I just told her that the following Saturday night she would be having some fun at which point a huge smile appeared on her face.. Saturday night came and there was a knock on the door.. I did not tell her what was arranged and she did not know who was knocking .. I told her to answer the door and when she opened it she almost had an orgasm on the spot... I knew he would look after her and told her I would see her in the morning when he dropped her home.. She almost deep throated me with her tongue and off they went... I received heaps of pics throughout the night and couldn't stop playing with my cock... I was woken up in the morning by her sitting on my face and his cum was sliding down my throat .. She told him to fuck her before returning home so I could experience her pussy full of cum... WOW, we fucked like rabbits for the next 2 hours whilst she filled me in on her evening... An incredible experience that will be repeated.

Attachments

• 6K3A9688 copy.jpg
    6K3A9688 copy.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 188
  • 6K3A9596 copy.jpg
    6K3A9596 copy.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 188