A cuckold pregnancy should be the ultimate goal of a cuckold

TheKinkyWombat

Since my wife decided to cock hold me, I have fully embraced by status is that and the idea of my wife choosing another man to put a child inside of her is in my opinion, the greatest for being a cuck. My diagnosis with male infertility was the one thing that sent me down this rabbit hole 100% and every time I watch my wife with a ball. I pray to God that one of them gets her pregnant. Now she is on birth control however, my wife and I have spoken about her coming off of it and really getting serious about starting what we see as the perfect little family.

Since my wife decided to cock hold me, I have fully embraced by status is that and the idea of my wife choosing another man to put a child inside of her is in my opinion, the greatest for being a cuck. My diagnosis with male infertility was the one thing that sent me down this rabbit hole 100% and every time I watch my wife with a ball. I pray to God that one of them gets her pregnant. Now she is on birth control however, my wife and I have spoken about her coming off of it and really getting serious about starting what we see as the perfect little family.
Good for you guys! I mean you are making the best of the situation and you get a family out of it.

Whatevs. Pure silliness.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I’d bet a fairly high % of folks who try cuckold/wife-sharing stuff didn’t even have it on the radar when they were younger, and are past the having babies and raising families stage of life

Here's something I've never heard mentioned, not even by bulls. This is a great fantasy. I get it. The ultimate submission to an alpha, to making your wife happy, whatever. Let's look at it from my perspective
Boy meets wife.
Boy has regular meet ups with wife.
Wife and husband want to have baby and for boy to be the donor
Wife and husband divorce after a few years and wife can't support kid(s) alone.
One paternity suit and a good lawyer later, boy is on the hook for child support.
That's an expensive fantasy I can do without.

I’d bet a fairly high % of folks who try cuckold/wife-sharing stuff didn’t even have it on the radar when they were younger, and are past the having babies and raising families stage of life
When we were young I would never had thought of sharing her by the time we started talking about her fucking a friend she was getting too old to be bred.

Reactions: NMlover and spin418
Thinking about impregnating someone else's wife is a great turn on for me. But you should think over it for a long time, we are talking about a baby here, very important decision. As I said it's a great fantasy but making it reality is very hard, I'm sure most cuckold couple think about it atleast once.

Reactions: jaandaj and NMlover
Depends on what you mean by “bred”. As long as you have trust and confidence in the guy, you can have him ejaculate wherever you want. There could be well managed risk of pregnancy or even no risk if a women has had a ligation or is post menopausal. I’ve even heard people describe it as being “bred” when a bull and wife have anal sex and he finishes there.

Not saying that there aren’t those folks who get an illicit thrill out of the prospect, but I think almost anything you hear about a couple purposefully trying to get a wife impregnated by someone else is make believe. There might be exceptions to something like that if the husband were sterile.

Reactions: Msantos
Here's something I've never heard mentioned, not even by bulls. This is a great fantasy. I get it. The ultimate submission to an alpha, to making your wife happy, whatever. Let's look at it from my perspective
Boy meets wife.
One paternity suit and a good lawyer later, boy is on the hook for child support.
It’s just fever dream stuff for the most part. Fringe appeal.

Reactions: gregnginger
Depends on what you mean by “bred”. As long as you have trust and confidence in the guy, you can have him ejaculate wherever you want. There could be well managed risk of pregnancy or even no risk if a women has had a ligation or is post menopausal. I’ve even heard people describe it as being “bred” when a bull and wife have anal sex and he finishes there.

Not saying that there aren’t those folks who get an illicit thrill out of the prospect, but I think almost anything you hear about a couple purposefully trying to get a wife impregnated by someone else is make believe. There might be exceptions to something like that if the husband were sterile.
As mentioned earlier we knew a couple that had two children that were his and two that were not because they wanted the first one not his to have full sibling.

Reactions: NMlover
Thinking about impregnating someone else's wife is a great turn on for me. But you should think over it for a long time, we are talking about a baby here, very important decision. As I said it's a great fantasy but making it reality is very hard, I'm sure most cuckold couple think about it atleast once.
Have to agree if a couple was going to do this for real then they need to think hard about it. It could work for some but most no it won't turn out great.
Anyone not using protection takes the chance. If it happens it happens but to plan it is different.

I agree that most these are just fantasy and nothing wrong with it. But if any husband is going to let his wife get knocked up by another man please think everything through

Boy meets wife.
You're 100% correct.

Have to agree if a couple was going to do this for real then they need to think hard about it. It could work for some but most no it won't turn out great.
Anyone not using protection takes the chance. If it happens it happens but to plan it is different.

I agree that most these are just fantasy and nothing wrong with it. But if any husband is going to let his wife get knocked up by another man please think everything through
Well said