A different cuckold situation

karfer

Male
An old friend told me recently that his first wife was fucking a old man for money twice a month, it started before the marriage before he dated her, maybe with 18 y/o, he pretended not to know and married he anyway she was very discrete and shy, he's not into the cuckold lifestyle but he said that the day she was out to fuck put him in state of permanent excitation.

What you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
An old friend told me recently that his first wife was fucking a old man for money twice a month, it started before the marriage before he dated her, maybe with 18 y/o, he pretended not to know and married he anyway she was very discrete and shy, he's not into the cuckold lifestyle but he said that the day she was out to fuck put him in state of permanent excitation.

What you think?
Smart wife, nothing wrong......

Last edited by a moderator:
And did he asked about it? How did he found out? I always try to learn more about past sexual experience. It is hot and tend to lead to women being more open and comfortable

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

What you think?
I think he is indeed by definition a cockold.. it’s just his reality…Hopefully he will come to except it as such as it will greatly enhance his enjoyment and there marriage!!!

It was one of my girlfriend's fantasies when we lived in our first rental apartment. She imagined that she had to pay our rent by having semi-forced sex with the landlord, who was at least twice her / our age. Turning fantasy into reality is something different but not by default impossible. Now that I'm at the age of her imagination, it makes me realise that one should never give up on the pursuit of pretty girls in their twenties, even if she has a boyfriend. You never know what they are into and what they might want to try. Today, I would definitely take up the offer if she, at that age, suggested a schedule to settle the rent.

When we lived in FL I always joked with my wife she needs to meet an old rich dude that can take us on his yacht and let us hangout at his house. Her response was always "yeah but he would want to have sex with me or id have to suck his dick!!" Id always say "yeah soo... its the price ya gotta pay!"

Lived with a young woman, back in the early 70's. She parked her car in a small lot when she went to work. The guy running lot wouldn't charge her to park. She'd go and fuck him, or give him a blow job to park for free. Heck, I sit and shoot the shit with him some days, good guy. Besides, she enjoyed fucking others - a lot... lol

What you think?
"Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2023.....anyone know why?