A different night at his place

Sooper

Male
Apr 25, 2023
One of my wife’s lovers was a cop. Actually a few of them were cops but that’s beside the point. She took me out to his place in the country a couple times. I wrote about of those nights in another post.

This night started out as typical; he and I would sip some whiskey, talk knives and guns, and enjoy a cigar on the back deck. My wife had gone inside to change into something more comfortable.

When she came out she was wearing a school girl plaid skirt, blouse cropped at her waist, and thigh high white socks. Yeah buddy! She looked hot hot hot! She strolled over to him and give him a huge open mouth kiss that lasted long enough to make my dick tingle. He stood up and they made out, his hands roaming over her body as his sign to me that he was taking over and my wife would soon be his woman. He took her by the hand and took her to the door looking over his shoulder tell and telling me to wait outside until given permission to enter. My wife just smiled at me and gave me a little fluttering finger wave.

It didn’t take long before I had to look. Had to. Couldn’t wait any more so I peeked through the door window and could see their entangled feet on the floor. They were fucking on the floor but couldn’t see anything but their feet. Move to the window! There I could see in the dark room her riding him, he naked and she still in her heels and skirt. The whiskey and cigar had me buzzed and my dick was confused as to what my eyes were seeing. By the time I could move to what promised to be a better viewpoint, they had changed places and he had her legs high up over his shoulders. After a few minutes watching him deep dick her, she yelled at me to come on in.

When I came in the door, he was standing up from between her legs with cum dripping off his cock and all over her belly and pussy.

He walked off, wiping himself off. My wife sat up and pulled me down for a kiss then directed my head down to her steaming pussy. I’d gone down on her many times before but never with cum this obvious and this fresh on her. I stared at the beads of cum starting to drip from the heat of her skin and the smears of cum on her pussy lips. The time was now. So I lowered my face and licked the first lick of open man-juice I’d ever had. I don’t recall it being good or bad, I was just determined to follow her instructions and rub my face into his cum on her pussy and lick as much up as possible. On the one hand I was ashamed and disgusted; on the other pleases with crossing this line and pleasing her in the process. It didn’t take long before she was clean and cumming again and soon after that we took a break for air and drinks.

We get into mfm fun with a guy we know regularly. We've done it many, many, many times at our home.
She wanted to do it his place. I was not ok with it but we agreed.
Way different at his apartment, different atmosphere, different smells, different bathroom, different bed.
Wife liked it a LOT. We've been to his place twice, overnight once. Way different but fun.