A fantasy based on reality

trecital

Dec 26, 2017
First the reality:

My wife had an affair with a work colleague, which I later found out about. I agreed for them to continue.
A long time later she went to his house, and we'd agreed she could stay overnight. She asked me if I could drop her off, and pick her up the next morning. I agreed, but mentioned that I thought I ought to be getting something more out of the deal. Having thought about it a bit, she said "when you come to collect me in the morning, why don't you wear a pair of panties under your jeans? Then, you could come in for coffee, and we could all have some fun before we leave".

I was definitely up for that. A few months prior to this was the first time I had worn panties in front of her boyfriend.

So I dropped her off, and went home, and spent the evening trying not to masturbate, in anticipation of the next mornings fun.
I arrived at his house the next morning, and rang the doorbell. I was surprised when one of her boyfriends rugby player mates opened the door. I explained that I was there to pick up my wife. The guy got a big smirk on his face and invited me in. I followed him into the lounge, where there were four more of her boyfriends rugby mates. It was clear they had stayed the night, as there were pillows and blankets on the sofas, armchairs and the floor. The guy that answered the door introduced me to the other four. "This is X's husband. He's come to collect her". I heard one of the guys laugh, and the others just exchanged glances, as if to say 'this could be interesting!'.
I was about to make my excuses and leave, when one guy said "there's coffee ready, I'll get you one".
So I had to stand there, feeling like a lemon, increasingly conscious that I was wearing a pair of my wifes panties under my jeans.
We made conversation and it became clear that they had arrived the previous evening unannounced, looking to see if my wifes boyfriend wanted to join them in a pub drinking session. He had invited them in, and they'd ended up staying and drinking, and had spent the night.
They explained that my wife and her boyfriend were still in bed, but they would probably be up soon. So I stood and drank my coffee, and had to answer some questions from his mates: "how long has your wife known X", "you must be very 'understanding' to allow her to stay out overnight" etc.
Then the conversation suddenly stopped as noise from the bedroom above started. It was obvious it was the sound of a bed rythmically squeaking. We all knew what that meant. My wife and her boyfriend were fucking in the bedroom above. Then there was the faint sounds of grunting, and of occaissional moans from my wife.
Downstairs we were all silent, listening.
One of the guys broke the silence: "sounds like someones having a good time!" They all burst out laughing, looking at me for my reaction. I just stood there red faced. But I was conscious of my growing erection, and how uncomfortable it was getting inside my wifes knickers. I was concerned they might spot the bulge in my jeans. Then they might pull them down and see the panties I was wearing.
The noises from upstairs were getting louder. My wife is a 'screamer', and soon enough, her orgasm started. She was very loud, screaming several times, followed by "yes....yes....yes", and then her boyfriends loud grunts as he was, obviously, ejaculating inside my wifes pussy.

After a few minutes, when things had quietened down, I made my excuses and left. I drove around the corner, found a quiet spot to stop the car. I hurriedly pulled down my jeans and panties and furiously wanked off, cumming in less than a minute.

Later that day, back at our house, my wife told me that the arrival of her boyfriends rugby mates wasn't pre-arranged, and had caught them by surprise. She was wearing some very skimpy clothing and was braless. The other guys started flirting with her, and she got very horny. They started playing card games and inevitably turned it to strip poker. Because she was useless at card games she quickly ended up naked in front of them. She stayed naked for quite some time, and served drinks to his mates, but told them not to touch. But she didn't stop her boyfriend from touching her, and she got increasingly hot and horny. Eventually her boyfriend started kissing her on the sofa, and then he started fondling her breasts and moved her legs apart, while his mates watched. When he knew she was completely worked up he moved her hand down to between her legs, and pushed her fingers into her pussy. She couldn't help herself, and knew that the other guys were all watching her, which turned her on even more. She opened her legs fully, and masturbated until she orgasmed. As soon as she finished, and had calmed down a little, she got up and left the room. Her boyfriend found her some minutes later and persuaded her to come back and stay naked. Which she did, on condition that his mates wouldn't attempt to fuck her. During the remainder of the evening they played truth or dare games, where she had to reveal her relationship with her boyfriend, the fact that I knew and approved of him fucking her. She also revealed that I was less well endowed than her boyfriend, and that I didn't make her orgasm when I fucked her, that he lasted much longer than me, etc. Her boyfriend even revealed that I had recently started going down on her immediately after he'd fucked her and ejaculated in her pussy.

Next post contains the fantasy.

And now the fantasy:

In my fantasy, after they hear her orgasm, they start asking me why I let her get fucked by someone else.
They want to know why I'm not 'man enough'. One of them asks if I have a small dick.
Someone says "Only one way to find out". They grab me and start stripping me.
When they pull my jeans down they see I'm wearing panties. They all laugh, and when they uncover my cock they laugh some more.
They hold me down on the floor, until my wife and boyfriend come downstairs.
They are surprised to see me held down, with just my panties on.
My wifes boyfriend whispers in her ear, and my wife giggles.
Her boyfriend pulls off her t shirt, so she's topless.
The other 5 cheer, seeing her big tits (34DD or E in real life).
She then slides her panties down, revealing a shaved, freshly fucked pussy.
They cheer some more as she gets on all fours and positions her wet pussy directly over my face.
Her boyfriend grabs my balls. "Now show my mates what you like to do after I've fucked her".
I lift my head and start licking, the other 5 guys cheering and commenting: "Get your tongue in deep", "Swallow all that cum"....etc.
Out of the corner of my vision I see one of the guys quickly stripping naked.
Then he kneels down behind my wife, and I have stop licking, as he quickly thrusts into her wet pussy.
He fucks her just inches above my face. After about 5 minutes she starts to orgasm, which makes him slam harder into her.
I can see his balls contract, and his cock pulsing. He's filling my wife with more spunk.
A second guy taps him on the shoulder, and signals for him to pull out. The second guy pushes his cock into her.
The first guy's spunk starts to drip onto my face.
He fucks her till she comes again, then he empties his balls in her.
All 5 fuck her, make her orgasm, and cum in her.
When they've finished, her boyfriend gets behind her, and tells me to clean her pussy.
I start licking. Then he leans forward, and positions the head of his cock at my wifes arsehole.
"His cocks never been in here", he tells his mates.
With that, he pushes forward a bit more, and suddenly the head of his cock disappears in her arse.
His mates are watching, cheering him on. While my wifes pussy drips all over my face, he fucks her arse.
He takes his time, pointing out to his mates that they've all made her orgasm.
"Don't know why he's never been able to make her cum. Ever. Not once in 11 years of trying".
Soon after he ejaculates up her arse.
I hear a 'pop' as he withdraws his cock. My exhausted wife sits down fully on my face.
One of the guys says "Why not give your husband a reward? He at least deserves a hand job".
"OK", she says. "Watch this..." All 6 of them gather round. My cock is rock hard.
My wife leans forward, and gently wraps her hand around my cock.
"No, please, not now, please darling" I beg.
At which point my cock squirts shot after shot of spunk into the air.
They all laugh and cheer.

I've not even lasted 2 seconds. I'm totally humiliated.

Usually, when I use this fantasy to wank to, I cum at this point.

But sometimes I add a bit more, as follows:

After I've ejaculated my wife continues to sit on my face, and she slowly moves about, smearing her juices, and the rest of the spunk, all over my face.
She signals to her boyfriend, and he bends down, and she whispers something in his ear. He smiles, and turns, going back upstairs to his bedroom. There is a chastity cage he keeps in a drawer, which he and my wife like me to wear if I watch them fuck.
He brings it back down, and hands it to my wife. I can't see what's going on, as she is still sitting on my face.
By now my erection is fading fast, and I feel her fiddling with something between my legs. Then she starts to pull my balls through the ring of the cage.
Suddenly I realise what's happening, and I start to struggle.
My wife tells the other guys to hold me down firmly, and she gets off me and sits between my legs, so as better to get the cage on.
The other guys see the metal contraption in her hands, and one of them says "What the fuck is that?"
She explains it's a chastity cage. She continues to put it on me.
In a minute it's fully on and locked.
She tells the guys they can let me go now. "He's harmless now", she says.
I'm made to stand up and show off my cage. The guys are in hysterics, and make lots of comments about my now useless dick.
For the rest of the morning I have to stay naked and caged.
My wife tells me to fix everyone breakfast. So I have to prepare them whatever they want.
After breakfast some of the guys ask my wife questions about the cage.
One of them wants to know if I can get an erection in the cage.
He says that there doesn't look like there's much room in the cage for expansion.
My wife says "Well, he doesn't need much room to get erect, but that cage is not much bigger than he is flaccid"
Then she says "But if you want to see his little willy try to get stiff, I'll show you what happens".
So she stands behind me, puts her arms around me and starts pinching my nipples.
"This is guaranteed to get him as big as he can get".
She continues pinching and pulling my nipples, which really excites me.
Soon my cock is filling the cage, but is nowhere near fully erect.
The pressure builds, pulling the cage away from my body.
Soon my cock is pushing between the bars of the cage.
My wife pushes me forward, tells the guys to keep pinching my nipples to keep me swollen and frustrated.
Then she turns to her boyfriend and says "God, I'm horny again. Let's go upstairs".
She and her boyfriend get to the door, and my wife turns and says to the 5 guys,
"He's all yours, do what you want with him. And if he's not cooperative, put him over your knee and spank his arse, until he agrees to do what you want".
And they do exactly that.