A GUIDE IN HOW TO SHARE YOUR WIFE, THE BASIC PRINCIPLES

Mar 3, 2022
I get a lot of messages from husbands all around the world wanting to share their wife and how to achieve it. The truth is some men have the gift of manipulation, better talkers. Able to convince a woman to do certain things. These alpha/sigma males can be very handsome/romantic/wealthy and persuasive, more doors open for them than the average looking man. Those men have a distinct advantage to shape the woman around them and their sexual desires. Or, you may just be lucky enough to meet that rare special breed of woman who is open to new ideas. There are a lot of factors involved which can be barriers and things that can work to your advantage. Bellow are the basic things to implement if you don’t fall into the above category.

Main Barriers:

Age, cultures, embarrassment, judgment, the health of the marriage, how you met, how honest you are willing to be with your wife, body image, closed mindedness, a lack of true love she has for you, fear of mixed emotions etc

Advantages:

Being young when you met(the younger the better-more carefree thought process).
Culture…….some cultures are far more liberated about sex than others. If she loves you deeply and wishes for your happiness. If there is great communication inside the marriage. If there is a healthy loving marriage. If she is open to new ideas and lifestyle. If she feels sexy/attractive and beautiful. If she feels sorry for you(this can work very effectively). If she wants a great marriage, and will do what she can to hold it together etc

So to get to the point and this is the MOST IMPORTANT THING. You cannot share your wife if you don’t have the guts to tell her what you would like do with her. Don’t bother dropping hints or sexy talk during sex etc. They generally go nowhere. Don’t fuck around. You need to be upfront if you are to have any type of success in general. Tell her seriously and clearly what you want. Definitely do not do it during sex or being drunk, this lifestyle is a serious matter and requires serious discussion. Let her think about it while considering the pro’s and con’s. Don’t push too hard, but two serious conversation together about your desires is enough to plant the seed so she knows what you want. Make it clear to her that you are not built like the average man, you are very different with different/unique desires. In addition, let her know it’s quite common these days and it’s not as taboo as it used to be.

Start slow in what you ask for:

Now, you may not be able to ask her to be shared with her taking on a regular boyfriend or lover, but you may initially be able to ask her if you could see her have sex with another man with a condom on, or give a BJ at a nice hotel one night. Let her know it would mean the world to you, and would make you very happy to even experience such a beautiful erotic thing just once. Let her know in a sincere way how much you love her, and how much she means to you. And that you will be the best husband she can possibly imagine. And really DEMONSTRATE that to her, not just empty words. Take her out to restaurants, shopping for clothes, all the romantic things you can think of. Be the utmost GENTLEMEN. When you make your wife very happy and deeply in love with you, she is going to want to please you and return the same dedication. If you are a half ass and don’t care about her happiness, or the health of the marriage, or letting yourself go physically, or talk to her disrespectfully, you have zero chance of ever getting her to do anything like this for you. It’s common sense. This whole thing greatly revolves around give and take. You scratch her back, she will scratch yours and please you in the sex……potentially…….if she’s reasonable and fair…….AS YOU NEED TO BE WITH HER.

Let her know you want to take your already happy sex life to a new level of pleasure for you both, and that she is the sexiest woman alive. Let here know this is all about pleasure, and there will be no emotional attachment for the other person involved that will jeopardise the marriage. Make her feel beautiful, attractive and sexy. Go out with her and look at sexy dresses, sex toys and lingerie together. Tell her you would love to see another man take the lingerie off her, and then fuck her right in front of you, then join in at the end giving her another second orgasm.

Build trust in her:

Make sure to tell her she is a great woman and you have complete trust in her, and that if she was to sleep with another man you will never be jealous or insecure. And you will support her new found sexual freedom. Make her aware that this lifestyle should make you feel complete and very happy. Let her know that this is very positive for your marriage because it turns you on so much, and will make you crazy about her and more attracted.

And lastly, and this is a real important one for the straight, none swinger (normally built woman that gets jealous) Tell her that you are not interested in touching another woman EVER:

That your eyes and your HEART is only for her. STRESS to her that your fantasies have nothing to do with swinging and you swapping partners, or having sex with another woman UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. You ONLY like to watch her and know she is fucking other men. Make it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR that you are not interested in another woman.

If you use all of these methods and you have a wife that really loves you, committed to her wedding vows to give you happiness. You will have a high chance of success. If your marriage is not in a healthy state and she does not love you very much, or anymore, your chances are slim.

There are a myriad of other factors I have not mentioned but I have covered the basics principles. Apply these and see how you go.

Good luck.

My shared Asian wife:

CB6F669B-ABB5-4ABB-BC0A-BD0137542CA3.jpeg84E46727-A710-4DA9-BC54-528049B7A367.jpegCF1497F0-78FD-4C03-A24B-312FD734763F.jpegE083BB07-F3CA-468E-8BAB-AD17E93F6407.jpegF7AE4855-1918-4BCF-8985-A6F270240564.jpeg

Last edited:
I get a lot of messages from husbands all around the world wanting to share their wife and how to achieve it. The truth is some men have the gift of manipulation, better talkers. Able to convince a woman to do certain things. These alpha/sigma males can be very handsome/romantic/wealthy and persuasive, more doors open for them than the average looking man. Those men have a distinct advantage to shape the woman around them and their sexual desires. Or, you may just be lucky enough to meet that rare special breed of woman who is open to new ideas. There are a lot of factors involved which can be barriers and things that can work to your advantage. Bellow are the basic things to implement if you don’t fall into the above category.

Main Barriers:

Age, cultures, embarrassment, judgment, the health of the marriage, how you met, how honest you are willing to be with your wife, body image, closed mindedness, a lack of true love she has for you, fear of mixed emotions etc

Advantages:

Being young when you met(the younger the better-more carefree thought process).
Culture…….some cultures are fare more liberated about sex than others. If she loves you deeply and wishes for your happiness. Great communication inside the marriage. A healthy loving marriage. Open to new ideas and lifestyle, she feel sexy/attractive and beautiful. She feels sorry for you(this can work very effectively), she wants a great marriage and will do what she can to hold it together etc

So to get to the point and this is the MOST IMPORTANT THING. You cannot share your wife if you don’t have the guts to tell her that you would like to. Don’t bother dropping hints or sexy talk during sex etc. They generally go nowhere. Don’t fuck around. You need to be upfront if you are to have any type of success in general. Tell her clearly what you want, and not during sex. And let her think about it while considering the pro’s and con’s. Don’t push too hard, but two serious conversation together about your desires is enough to plant the seed so she knows what you want. Make it clear to her that you are not built like the average man, you are very different with different desires. In addition, let her know it’s quite common these days and it’s not as taboo as it used to be.

Start slow in what you ask for:

Now, you may not be able to ask her to be shared with her taking on a regular boyfriend or lover, but you may initially be able to ask her if you could see her have sex with another man with a condom on, or give a BJ at a nice hotel one night. Let her know it would mean the world to you, and would make you very happy to even experience such a beautiful erotic thing just once. Let her know in a sincere way how much you love her, and how much she means to you. And that you will be the best husband she can possibly imagine. And show that to her. Take her out to restaurants, shopping for clothes, all the romantic things you can think of. Be the utmost gentleman. When you make your wife very happy and deeply in love with you, she is going to want to please you and return the same dedication. If you are a half ass and don’t care about her happiness, or the health of the marriage, or letting yourself go physically, or talk to her disrespectfully, you have zero chance of ever getting her to do anything like this for you. It’s common sense. This whole thing revolves at round give and take. You scratch her back, she will scratch yours and please you in the sex……potentially…….if she’s reasonable and fair.

Let her know you want to take your already happy sex life to a new level of pleasure for you both, and that she is the sexiest woman alive. Let here know this is all about pleasure, and there will be no emotional attachment for the other person involved that will jeopardise the marriage. Make her feel beautiful, attractive and sexy. Go out with her and look at sexy dresses, sex toys and lingerie together. Tell her you would love to see another man take the lingerie off her, and then fuck her right in front of you, then join in at the end giving her another second orgasm.

Build trust in her:

Make sure to tell her she is a great woman and you have complete trust in her, and that if she was to sleep with another man you will never be jealous or insecure. And you will support her new found sexual freedom. Make her aware that this lifestyle should make you feel complete and very happy. Let her know that this is very positive for your marriage because it turns you on so much, and will make you crazy about her and more attracted.

And lastly, and this is a real important one. Tell her that you are not interested in touching another woman EVER:

That your eyes and your HEART is only for her. STRESS to her that your fantasies have nothing to do with swinging and you swapping partners, or having sex with another woman UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. You ONLY like to watch her and know she is fucking other men. Make it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR that you are not interested in another woman.

If you use all of these methods and you have a wife that really loves you, committed to her wedding vows to give you happiness. You will have a high chance of success. If your marriage is not in a healthy state and she does not love you very much, or anymore, your chances are slim.

There are a myriad of factors I have not mentioned but I have cover the basics.

Good luck.
Beautiful post....reposting it...thanks

A lot of good basic points there, but could I add just one.....

Do not imagine for one moment that your wife will allow another man to have sex with her a week after your conversation.

She will almost certainly need longer than you want to get used to the idea and will probably want to take her own time thinking about possible lucky candidates and (depending on what she is like) getting to know them. Again her time scale may well be an awful lot longer than the desperately want to be cuckolds.

During this time the husband should not pester her or it will turn her off the whole idea

A lot of good basic points there, but could I add just one.....

Do not imagine for one moment that your wife will allow another man to have sex with her a week after your conversation.

She will almost certainly need longer than you want to get used to the idea and will probably want to take her own time thinking about possible lucky candidates and (depending on what she is like) getting to know them. Again her time scale may well be an awful lot longer than the desperately want to be cuckolds.

During this time the husband should not pester her or it will turn her off the whole idea
Absolutely, definitely do not pester her after the serious discussions you have had together. Let her think things over. Give her the time to consider your needs and how this lifestyle will work should she agree to be shared. In the meantime, show her just how great a husband you are. When the time is right, you can revisit the discussion and ask if she has come to any conclusions about it. Let her know she is safe and secure, that it’s all about improving your marriage and attraction to each other, to add a new level of excitement. If she says point blank no, you have to accept that.

Excellent write up. But I think most wives that date others don't have a problem with their husbands doing the same. I know I don't. Obviously it's easier for me to get a man but Bob does pretty good. Many times I have enjoyed watching him. :giggle:
You are a very special lady. Bob is a very lucky man.

Reactions: Lucas4
This is a great thread. I, literally, had a pretty intense convo with my wife about my fantasy tonight. I realized quickly that this is going to be a much more intense and longer process than I thought. It was our first real-real talk.

Came to the conclusion, that it might not ever happen…but I do know now, for sure, that talking it out, giving reassurances, and having a pressure free situation is the way.

I thought I planted the idea before, but directly saying it (for me at least) was the only way to get it in her head. She was shocked…which, in turn, made me shocked given our history, lol.

For what it’s worth, I was surprised by a couple of my wife’s responses and know there is hope. Probably would’ve never done it this way if I didn’t find this site and if it weren’t for threads like these, so appreciate you guys.

Absolutely, definitely do not pester her after the serious discussions you have had together. Let her think things over. Give her the time to consider your needs and how this lifestyle will work should she agree to be shared. In the meantime, show her just how great a husband you are. When the time is right, you can revisit the discussion and ask if she has come to any conclusions about it. Let her know she is safe and secure, that it’s all about improving your marriage and attraction to each other, to add a new level of excitement. If she says point blank no, you have to accept that.
One approach to not rushing her is to give her an open ended hall pass. Tell her that using it is up to her. If she ever starts thinking about another man or finds herself attracted to someone, she has your enthusiastic consent to explore her feelings. Make her understand that she has the freedom to do as much or as little as she wants. If she ever wants to.

This approach works with any sexual fantasy. "I fantasy about this. I am fully committed to you and would only do that with you. It is completely up to you if it ever happens. And if you decide it's going to happen, I would be thrilled." Give her control of your fantasies and then wait.

If you're nervous about mentioning cuckolding right away, develop a list of 3-5 of your top fantasies. Of course, include her sleeping with another man. Then present all of them to her at the same time.

Reactions: HotAsianwife
One approach to not rushing her is to give her an open ended hall pass. Tell her that using it is up to her. If she ever starts thinking about another man or finds herself attracted to someone, she has your enthusiastic consent to explore her feelings. Make her understand that she has the freedom to do as much or as little as she wants. If she ever wants to.
Yes! This is the way I did it. It took a long, long time for her to act on it and when she did she hid it from me for another long period because she still couldn’t believe I could handle it in real life. When she finally “confessed” I was so pleased that I bought her a nice piece of jewelry to celebrate.

I’m pretty sure she has only done it once, but now that everything is out in the open and she realizes how much it thrills me I know there is no doubt in her mind that I am 100% on board. I consider her a “situational hotwife” in that if the right situation presents itself again, I think she would act on it. The problem is our social activities are all with close married friends that are vanilla (at least as far as we know) and she no longer works outside the home. She absolutely won’t go looking for it. It has to come to her.

in the meantime all I can do without being a pest is remind her how good she looks now (she’s 61 but just the other night at a pub we frequent a man of 45 came to our table and started flirting with her and she gets unsolicited compliments quite often…at a function with a band last week two separate men approached her on the dance floor to tell her what great legs she has) and kind of subtly remind her that she should take advantage of looking this great and try to get as much sex as she can while she still has the opportunity.

She has no problem using my fantasy as well as her actual experience to get me off in the bedroom. Everything is really fair game there. Once as I was fucking her from behind to get me off she said “this is just the way Robby (her actual) was fucking me…nice and hard.” I’ve bought her some panties and a nighty with cuckold sayings on them that she wears for me (my favorite is one I had customized. It has the three figures you‘ve probably seen holding hands of a cuckold with horns and a small dick, the wife in the middle and the man on the other side of her with a huge dick. Underneath I had them add “My husband wants me to enjoy men with bigger cocks than his”). She will also do some adventurous things for me like step out on a hotel balcony completely naked in busy downtown Chicago and let me take pictures of her. She’s far from a prude.

But if I’m realistic, I’d put it at a 10-15% chance that her actually fucking another man happens again, but that‘s much better than zero and at least I have the one experience to treasure.

Fred, can you elaborate on your disappointment? What didn’t work for you, what did you do that maybe did work?
Well, it really doesn't cover any new ground or say anything that hasn't been said before. What he mentions as barriers aren't really barriers they are just facts about people. For the so called advantages he says "if" an awful lot -- never a good sign in anything. The bit about telling her to basically "do it for me" is never a good approach. Also, his whole bit about start treating her nice is, well confusing since you should be doing that regardless of sexual desires. The whole write up smacked of do this for me. Shouldn't it at a minimum be let's explore this together? The pictures are a nice touch but it's not the same woman in all the photographs.

Yes! This is the way I did it. It took a long, long time for her to act on it and when she did she hid it from me for another long period because she still couldn’t believe I could handle it in real life. When she finally “confessed” I was so pleased that I bought her a nice piece of jewelry to celebrate.

I’m pretty sure she has only done it once, but now that everything is out in the open and she realizes how much it thrills me I know there is no doubt in her mind that I am 100% on board. I consider her a “situational hotwife” in that if the right situation presents itself again, I think she would act on it. The problem is our social activities are all with close married friends that are vanilla (at least as far as we know) and she no longer works outside the home. She absolutely won’t go looking for it. It has to come to her.

in the meantime all I can do without being a pest is remind her how good she looks now (she’s 61 but just the other night at a pub we frequent a man of 45 came to our table and started flirting with her and she gets unsolicited compliments quite often…at a function with a band last week two separate men approached her on the dance floor to tell her what great legs she has) and kind of subtly remind her that she should take advantage of looking this great and try to get as much sex as she can while she still has the opportunity.

She has no problem using my fantasy as well as her actual experience to get me off in the bedroom. Everything is really fair game there. Once as I was fucking her from behind to get me off she said “this is just the way Robby (her actual) was fucking me…nice and hard.” I’ve bought her some panties and a nighty with cuckold sayings on them that she wears for me (my favorite is one I had customized. It has the three figures you‘ve probably seen holding hands of a cuckold with horns and a small dick, the wife in the middle and the man on the other side of her with a huge dick. Underneath I had them add “My husband wants me to enjoy men with bigger cocks than his”). She will also do some adventurous things for me like step out on a hotel balcony completely naked in busy downtown Chicago and let me take pictures of her. She’s far from a prude.

But if I’m realistic, I’d put it at a 10-15% chance that her actually fucking another man happens again, but that‘s much better than zero and at least I have the one experience to treasure.
Dont worry Bob, She will be open and aware of the opportunities that come and when she feels safe, will open her legs. Take her out more and give her the chance she been looking for. Get away from those closed groups of friends and make it something both can share in your bedroom diary. 15%? Nope, I give a good 80 to 90 % if you get outside your daily routine. And the next time a strange man compliments your wife and she doesnt wink at you, go to him causally and tell him, "You like how he approached your wife and you want him to keep giving her compliments and even sit with her and talk to her. Tell him it makes her horny for you and you would appreaciate the assist. It might even turn into drinks at another date"-- if he plays his cards right. She knows you love this but she needs him to chase her before she lets him between her legs.

Very good post. I had tried for years to get my wife to open up to being shared. I talked to her about when we were drinking, when we were having sex I used it in roleplay. She would always insist she was not interested in doing it for real. Then at a party, a guest pulled out his cock and put her hand on it while they were outside chatting. After that, it only took a short time before she agreed to start screwing him regularly. I think that my urging her to do it, and then having a large, strange cock in her hand owned by an attractive guy pushed her over the edge. If your wife has had the seed planted, and an opportunity presents itself, it is pretty likely to happen.