A Humiliating Experience

Yes my wife fucks other men, has been before, while we were dating and during our marriage. I have come to accept it, sometimes encouraging it and sexually aroused by it.

As I responded to another post asking if others know about our lifestyle, I answered that a friend of wife knows. This friend and her husband are swingers, as I learned. Eventually the friend's husband fucked my wife, with his wife's blessing.

We hosted a party with friends, including this couple, which was some time after he had fucked my wife. I guess I am not very observant and I was having a good time with our friends when I needed to get something upstairs in my house. When I got to the top of the stairs I realized I was hearing a familiar sound, which was coming from our bedroom. The squeaking of our bed, the sound it makes when I am fucking my wife. My wife was getting fucked during out party. I listened and so wanted to pull out my cock, but was to worried about someone seeing me. I stumbled upon this fucking right before I heard the guy fucking my wife cumming. He was not exactly quiet about it.

I quickly went back down stairs, but positioned myself to see when my wife and the guy who fucked her came back to the party. In a little while, there was my wife, freshly fucked, and her friend's husband. So I knew who was fucking my wife.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but that was not the humiliating experience.

I guess I was drinking quite a bit which made me quite cocky. Finding my wife's friend alone, I mentioned in passing that her husband had a good time pumping his seed in my wife during the party. Not sure if I was looking for her to be shocked or upset but she just smiled. She said I am sure your wife had fun. So I asked her if it bothered her and she said no, not at all. She fucked other guys too, it was there understanding with each other. So I asked if he would be upset if I fucked her. She laughed and said he would not care, but that she would never let me fuck her. I asked why and to my face she said she only fucks masculine guy, guys who want to fuck any pussy they can put their cocks in. As a cuckold, she said, you clearly are a wimp and do not desire pussy. With that she walked away and I felt humiliated.
A friends girlfriend wanted to have a revenge fuck with me after she found out he had been cheating. She saw my tiny penis and decided not to do it.

One of the most humiliating experiences I had was when I massaged my mother and her lover's feet. It was the 3 of us on a yacht in Positano and I had just stormed in their room. I remember hearing them have sex and I was aroused. As I entered they got under the sheets and I was like : "Hey guys can I offer you a massage?" It was so humiliating being a 6'5 rich heir massaging my mother's bald personal trainer sweaty feet after he had fucked her

One of the most humiliating experiences I had was when I massaged my mother and her lover's feet. It was the 3 of us on a yacht in Positano and I had just stormed in their room. I remember hearing them have sex and I was aroused. As I entered they got under the sheets and I was like : "Hey guys can I offer you a massage?" It was so humiliating being a 6'5 rich heir massaging my mother's bald personal trainer sweaty feet after he had fucked her
Did you offer to clean him? Them??

Maybe your wife need to put in a good word about you to her friend.
I do not think that would make a difference, and if it did happen, I know it would be a pity fuck and then she could constantly remind me and others that I was a lousy lay.

one of the best thing is hearing my woman say - suck his cock for me while she pushed my head towards his cock - I have been sucking cocks ever since.
My girlfriend wants me to suck her ex boyfriend's cock afterhe fucks her. I have never sucked a cock before but the sph thrill makes it extremely enticing as she will be watching me suck his big cock.

My girlfriend wants me to suck her ex boyfriend's cock afterhe fucks her. I have never sucked a cock before but the sph thrill makes it extremely enticing as she will be watching me suck his big cock.
Will be an experience of a life time. Hopefully he will want you kneeling before him as he either stands next or sits on the bed where he just took your wife and she is next to him. You should offer your open mouth and let them decide if he will place his sticky cock wet with their combined juices in your cuckold mouth or if you will take and place him in your mouth. Now lovingly use your lips, tongue and throat to caress his manhood, occasionally looking into their eyes and listening to any instructions they give. Enjoy the incredible taste and let the situation determine how far this progresses. And don’t forget that your wife’s sticky, wet cum-filled pussy also needs to be cleaned. Enjoy. A new part of your lifestyle has begun.

Will be an experience of a life time. Hopefully he will want you kneeling before him as he either stands next or sits on the bed where he just took your wife and she is next to him. You should offer your open mouth and let them decide if he will place his sticky cock wet with their combined juices in your cuckold mouth or if you will take and place him in your mouth. Now lovingly use your lips, tongue and throat to caress his manhood, occasionally looking into their eyes and listening to any instructions they give. Enjoy the incredible taste and let the situation determine how far this progresses. And don’t forget that your wife’s sticky, wet cum-filled pussy also needs to be cleaned. Enjoy. A new part of your lifestyle has begun.
Don't forget to kiss,lick and clean his musky cum and pussy juice covered balls.

Reactions: LilSissyCuck
An excellent scenario except I believe that the bulls cock should not have to be touched by anybody's hands to end up in the cuckolds mouth and it should stay that way with no hands touching until he has brought the bull back to full hardness and then clean and prep his wife for another round

An excellent scenario except I believe that the bulls cock should not have to be touched by anybody's hands to end up in the cuckolds mouth and it should stay that way with no hands touching until he has brought the bull back to full hardness and then clean and prep his wife for another round
As I sai, the lovers’ choice. Generally they prefer no-hands with me moving my mouth to capture my prize even when he purposely moves around to make it more difficult (seemingly more humiliating)

As I sai, the lovers’ choice. Generally they prefer no-hands with me moving my mouth to capture my prize even when he purposely moves around to make it more difficult (seemingly more humiliating)
I agree maybe someday rather than cleaning his cock first he'll have you cleaning her pussy and he will use that mess that's dripping off of his cock as lube to fuck your boi pussy

No need to shove, if anything they'll have to fight me to get my face off it. Then the cum and pussy juice covered cock and balls will be next.
I was referring to it making it so that it ensured that your face was pressed in their far enough making it hard for you to breathe and by the time you are allowed to get your face out of that rather than cum and pussy juice for you to clean off the cock will be boi pussy and cum needing to be cleaned up