A lifetime of Bull

Bullishious

Male
Verified
I was 18 years old and travelling on vacation with family, in the Caribbean. I was coming of age, my parents were pretty liberal, so I hit the town without too many questions asked. One night, at a hotel bar a man asked me to dance with his wife, I was totally unsuspecting and off guard, but looked over at a very pretty mature woman and said yes. We had a fun time dancing and laughing. This is a fairly predictable story but, she was off to the ladies room and her hubby asked if I would take her to their room and fuck her.. Just like that! I think I broke into a sweat, but before i had time for anything, she was returning from the ladies room,, so I gathered myself and within a few minuets of, I don't know what I said, we were going off to the room. I was amazing, just to be brief, her taste, her feel, just killer!! So naïve, I asked her about if she could get pregnant..ha. I came in her twice. I learned a few things that night. (A). I loved mature women, she said she was 50, (B). I was born to be a bull, and that (C). I did have a sizable cock lol. (remember I was only 18)
But I have enjoyed many aspects and with many diversions in life, but it remains with me over the years and I have be fortunate to have been in some really special relationships through this lifestyle. Be proud of who you are and what you need to be whole, take acceptance if you partner is open and honest with you. There are so many dynamics to a cuckold life, never assume anything about it. Learn and respect it and it will be the right medicine. Make choices that you have thought of the consequences beforehand. Peace! :devilish:

Last edited: