Transgender man here who was born a girl then became a boy. I have no penis and my biggest fantasy is dating a straight girl who doesn’t have a lot of sex with me and needs real cock to satisfy her sexual urges . I want her cheating behind my back only for me to go into her phone and find sex tapes and sexting with a guy she told me not to worry about . Then when she tells me she cheated, I continue to let her cheat because she needs “real cock” that flexes and cums inside her . She needs to be sexually satisfied . I let her have sex anywhere in the house with her new man who’s taller and stronger than me with a huge cock

Transgender man here who was born a girl then became a boy. I have no penis and my biggest fantasy is dating a straight girl who doesn’t have a lot of sex with me and needs real cock to satisfy her sexual urges . I want her cheating behind my back only for me to go into her phone and find sex tapes and sexting with a guy she told me not to worry about . Then when she tells me she cheated, I continue to let her cheat because she needs “real cock” that flexes and cums inside her . She needs to be sexually satisfied . I let her have sex anywhere in the house with her new man who’s taller and stronger than me with a huge cock
Sounds like you're a typical cuckold to me. Would they laugh at your tiny penis? Would you like that?

Would like to help your wife out… giving her what she need… being around you and fucking her everywhere in the house leaving puddles of cum everywhere around on the floor
IMG_5973.jpeg

I understand that, but since you've become a man wouldn't you think of it as a tiny penis?
Ok, I have to ask.......HOW could one consider a vagina a "tiny penis"???
Not even going to address the "become a man without a penis to attract a woman who doesn't want sex with you anyway"...........what then is the purpose of the relationship? WOW!! CW

Ok, I have to ask.......HOW could one consider a vagina a "tiny penis"???
Not even going to address the "become a man without a penis to attract a woman who doesn't want sex with you anyway"...........what then is the purpose of the relationship? WOW!! CW
Because there's a clittie, I've seen some that are large and some that look like penises. It seems when some women transition to to male and take testosterone it makes their clit larger and penis like.

Reactions: GoodTimes40
I am confused with all this modern stuff, so you born a girl, have a vagina i assume breasts but think of yourself as a man. I get that sort of.

So, you want a "straight girl who doesn’t have a lot of sex with me and needs real cock to satisfy her sexual urges . I want her cheating behind my back only for me to go into her phone and find sex tapes and sexting with a guy......"

If she was straight though wouldnt she just fancy a biological man and not be attracted to a female figure and vagina in the first place??

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: dnaughtiest99

It sounds like you have a clear idea what you want - good luck with it!

Also hope you can find a relationship where you can can feel like that you (and your cuckold kink) can be your true self.

After all that’s all any of us here can hope for.

You be you ❤️

Last edited: