A matter of Taste

Tgood10

Male
May 22, 2023
I wrote my story a while ago, but never submitted it. I played in the league for three years and need to remain discreet. I intentionally left out specific details to avoid being recognized, but I think it may be important to know that my wife and I are black, physically fit and attractive. If you read my story these details may provide some perspective.

The first time I mentioned cuckolding to my wife, I was just reacting to a hot wife story I read that turned me on. I did not think of it as a fetish or something I really desired, but instead something that made me cum while I read it. Initially, she was so angry and turned off by it that it gave me a strange feeling of power. I could get under her skin and get a little satisfying revenge for all her nagging. Yes, I love my wife but I am telling my truth; it was not a big fantasy…at first. I would randomly pick out a guy and ask “what about him? Would you?” She would get so upset that it made me happy. We were at my cousins wedding when she finally responded in a way that changed my poking to an all-out fantasy. I pointed out a guy I thought was good looking and asked my usual question when she sternly told me hell no. Unlike all the other times, she explained her answer. She told me that its not that she never thinks about other dick or never fantasizes about getting some strange cock, but all the men I point out are dogs and she could never see herself sucking them off or enjoying being fucked by any of them. Then she laid the bomb and told me to ask her my question about Tommy. Her exact words were “I would fuck Tommy until he couldn’t breathe, so ask me about somebody like Tommy and not these scumbags you keep pointing out.” Then she looked me in my eyes and asked “So would you let me ride that big dick, mister?”

I was stunned and could not answer but that night when we got in bed I asked her about Tommy while I was fucking her and she said yes. I felt new energy rush through my body and I start pounding her like I was 21 again. Tommy was my roommate in college, he was a line man on our football team, is a close friend of the family, good looking and white. I have seen his big cock and low hanging balls many times over the years, both in the locker room and in our room. In a million years I would have never thought she had a fantasy about white cock. The more I talked about Tommy the louder she got. She soaked the bed with her multi-orgasms and when I start blowing my load she smacked my ass harder than she ever did before and yelled “gimme that white dick.” It was the best cum I had in years.

The next week my thoughts were different. I felt strange and a little confused and walked around most days feeling a little hurt and a little bit of jealousy, but at night when we got in bed and my cock got hard again, it was right back to fantasy world. We fucked like wild animals and constantly talked about white boys she saw with huge bulges in their pants or one of her colleague’s husbands she heard about.

My tendency to have a short attention span meant I was just about over the cuckold fantasy when she planned a pool party. When the party was just us and another couple, I knew she was up to no good. Her friend Renee is a hot beauty, and she was dress with very little hiding. It did not take much of Renee’s flirting to get me on board with the party.

I was putting dinner on the grill when Renee got out the pool with no top on and rubbed my cock through my pants. To coin a phrase: game over. I lost all perspective and went right into fucking mode. I had my tongue down Renee’s throat and her on the lounge chair before I took another breath. My mind stop working and I gave full control to my dick. In that state of mind I hoped my wife was getting her brains fucked out and was swallowing load of cum. I wanted Renee and that is all there was. I doubt that we fucked and sucked for ten minutes before I released a growl and blew my load. It was intense and high energy.

It was only moments after my orgasm that logic creeped back in. My wife was somewhere in our house getting her brains fucked out, and I did not like it. I had initiated everything but now that I had bust my nut it did not seem like a good plan. We took the meat off the grill and ate and climbed in the hot tub. Renee was unphased by any of those things going on and she and I talked and got to know each other. More than three hours past by and I start getting anxious so we got out the tub and Renee gave me one of the best blow jobs, rimming, prostate massages I ever had in my life. I fell to sleep holding her on the couch.

I woke up at 5:00 in the morning to my wife screaming I’m cumming and give me that big white dick over and over. It woke up Renee but she just played with my cock and balls and listened like it was not a big deal. We had breakfast and my wife and Kirk came out to the patio fully dressed and talked like nothing happened, and maybe they were returning from a softball game. Kirk and Renee left and mysteriously my wife behaved like it was all an every day thing and we had nothing special to talk about. I was shocked, confused and did not know how to get her to talk about her night. I was not sure I wanted to hear her say how good she enjoyed Kirk but I was dying to know.

PART II

It started at about 10:30. I finished watching a college football game and was heading to our bedroom. We did not talk much all day and definitely did not broach the couple swapping pool party subject. My wife started following me to the bedroom. “So why is your ass off limits to me?” She asked. Renee told me she finger-fucked you and you loved it.” Even if I did not know how to get the conversation started my wife did. We all but attacked each other when we got to our bedroom door. It was our best sex ever. We talked, bit, sucked, fucked, smacked, kissed, fingered and everything else possible. We would fall to sleep and wake back up to start fucking again. I know it is absolutely crazy, but we fell in love again that night. We never stopped loving each other, but that night all our old flames were relit and we could not stand to be away from one another for any extended period of time.

It must have been three months of bliss before my wife mentioned Kirk and Renee. She did not necessarily want Kirk again, but she was planning a vacation and dreaming about all the new attention and the possibility of getting some more strange dick. I noticed how her workouts at the gym intensified and how she was dieting to get in the best shape possible. She bought new clothes and was really preparing for our vacation. Her planned called for us to abstain from all sex and relief for three weeks before we left. With our new high energy sex drive it was like torture.

The day before we left Tommy came by to get fishing equipment for an outing. When Janet walked in to say hello he looked shocked. It was the first time I saw the big man act like a puppy dog. His cock was so hard that it ballooned his shorts. My wife used her new in shape body to tease and torment her crush for a brutal 30 minutes. I was rock hard just watching. I could tell it was getting her horny and since she had confessed that Tommy was on her fuck list, I was pretty sure I knew where it was heading. But, as usual, I was totally wrong. She gave Tommy a long and very tight hug that pressed her super hard nipples into his chest and smashed his fat dick into his balls, and then she left.

An hour later my wife returned home with groceries, wine and some new board games. We fucked on every piece of furniture in every room in our house, patio, balcony and car for the next five days. No vacation, no extra partners, no traveling and no new stories. She just needed some new stimulation and seeing Tommy’s reaction to her in shape body gave her all she needed. Her bedroom dirty talk increased and her outfits for the gym look obscene but my hot wife lives in her head most of the time and I am reaping the benefits.

It would be a lie for me to claim that I do not want to watch her ride Tommy’s big fat cock, and that I have no desire to fuck Renee again, but I am straddling a fence that seems good on both sides so I am not complaining…for now.

I joined the site so I could live vicariously through others, until Janet decides she wants to do it again.

I wrote my story a while ago, but never submitted it. I played in the league for three years and need to remain discreet. I intentionally left out specific details to avoid being recognized, but I think it may be important to know that my wife and I are black, physically fit and attractive. If you read my story these details may provide some perspective.

The first time I mentioned cuckolding to my wife, I was just reacting to a hot wife story I read that turned me on. I did not think of it as a fetish or something I really desired, but instead something that made me cum while I read it. Initially, she was so angry and turned off by it that it gave me a strange feeling of power. I could get under her skin and get a little satisfying revenge for all her nagging. Yes, I love my wife but I am telling my truth; it was not a big fantasy…at first. I would randomly pick out a guy and ask “what about him? Would you?” She would get so upset that it made me happy. We were at my cousins wedding when she finally responded in a way that changed my poking to an all-out fantasy. I pointed out a guy I thought was good looking and asked my usual question when she sternly told me hell no. Unlike all the other times, she explained her answer. She told me that its not that she never thinks about other dick or never fantasizes about getting some strange cock, but all the men I point out are dogs and she could never see herself sucking them off or enjoying being fucked by any of them. Then she laid the bomb and told me to ask her my question about Tommy. Her exact words were “I would fuck Tommy until he couldn’t breathe, so ask me about somebody like Tommy and not these scumbags you keep pointing out.” Then she looked me in my eyes and asked “So would you let me ride that big dick, mister?”

I was stunned and could not answer but that night when we got in bed I asked her about Tommy while I was fucking her and she said yes. I felt new energy rush through my body and I start pounding her like I was 21 again. Tommy was my roommate in college, he was a line man on our football team, is a close friend of the family, good looking and white. I have seen his big cock and low hanging balls many times over the years, both in the locker room and in our room. In a million years I would have never thought she had a fantasy about white cock. The more I talked about Tommy the louder she got. She soaked the bed with her multi-orgasms and when I start blowing my load she smacked my ass harder than she ever did before and yelled “gimme that white dick.” It was the best cum I had in years.

The next week my thoughts were different. I felt strange and a little confused and walked around most days feeling a little hurt and a little bit of jealousy, but at night when we got in bed and my cock got hard again, it was right back to fantasy world. We fucked like wild animals and constantly talked about white boys she saw with huge bulges in their pants or one of her colleague’s husbands she heard about.

My tendency to have a short attention span meant I was just about over the cuckold fantasy when she planned a pool party. When the party was just us and another couple, I knew she was up to no good. Her friend Renee is a hot beauty, and she was dress with very little hiding. It did not take much of Renee’s flirting to get me on board with the party.

I was putting dinner on the grill when Renee got out the pool with no top on and rubbed my cock through my pants. To coin a phrase: game over. I lost all perspective and went right into fucking mode. I had my tongue down Renee’s throat and her on the lounge chair before I took another breath. My mind stop working and I gave full control to my dick. In that state of mind I hoped my wife was getting her brains fucked out and was swallowing load of cum. I wanted Renee and that is all there was. I doubt that we fucked and sucked for ten minutes before I released a growl and blew my load. It was intense and high energy.

It was only moments after my orgasm that logic creeped back in. My wife was somewhere in our house getting her brains fucked out, and I did not like it. I had initiated everything but now that I had bust my nut it did not seem like a good plan. We took the meat off the grill and ate and climbed in the hot tub. Renee was unphased by any of those things going on and she and I talked and got to know each other. More than three hours past by and I start getting anxious so we got out the tub and Renee gave me one of the best blow jobs, rimming, prostate massages I ever had in my life. I fell to sleep holding her on the couch.

I woke up at 5:00 in the morning to my wife screaming I’m cumming and give me that big white dick over and over. It woke up Renee but she just played with my cock and balls and listened like it was not a big deal. We had breakfast and my wife and Kirk came out to the patio fully dressed and talked like nothing happened, and maybe they were returning from a softball game. Kirk and Renee left and mysteriously my wife behaved like it was all an every day thing and we had nothing special to talk about. I was shocked, confused and did not know how to get her to talk about her night. I was not sure I wanted to hear her say how good she enjoyed Kirk but I was dying to know.

PART II

It started at about 10:30. I finished watching a college football game and was heading to our bedroom. We did not talk much all day and definitely did not broach the couple swapping pool party subject. My wife started following me to the bedroom. “So why is your ass off limits to me?” She asked. Renee told me she finger-fucked you and you loved it.” Even if I did not know how to get the conversation started my wife did. We all but attacked each other when we got to our bedroom door. It was our best sex ever. We talked, bit, sucked, fucked, smacked, kissed, fingered and everything else possible. We would fall to sleep and wake back up to start fucking again. I know it is absolutely crazy, but we fell in love again that night. We never stopped loving each other, but that night all our old flames were relit and we could not stand to be away from one another for any extended period of time.

It must have been three months of bliss before my wife mentioned Kirk and Renee. She did not necessarily want Kirk again, but she was planning a vacation and dreaming about all the new attention and the possibility of getting some more strange dick. I noticed how her workouts at the gym intensified and how she was dieting to get in the best shape possible. She bought new clothes and was really preparing for our vacation. Her planned called for us to abstain from all sex and relief for three weeks before we left. With our new high energy sex drive it was like torture.

The day before we left Tommy came by to get fishing equipment for an outing. When Janet walked in to say hello he looked shocked. It was the first time I saw the big man act like a puppy dog. His cock was so hard that it ballooned his shorts. My wife used her new in shape body to tease and torment her crush for a brutal 30 minutes. I was rock hard just watching. I could tell it was getting her horny and since she had confessed that Tommy was on her fuck list, I was pretty sure I knew where it was heading. But, as usual, I was totally wrong. She gave Tommy a long and very tight hug that pressed her super hard nipples into his chest and smashed his fat dick into his balls, and then she left.

An hour later my wife returned home with groceries, wine and some new board games. We fucked on every piece of furniture in every room in our house, patio, balcony and car for the next five days. No vacation, no extra partners, no traveling and no new stories. She just needed some new stimulation and seeing Tommy’s reaction to her in shape body gave her all she needed. Her bedroom dirty talk increased and her outfits for the gym look obscene but my hot wife lives in her head most of the time and I am reaping the benefits.

It would be a lie for me to claim that I do not want to watch her ride Tommy’s big fat cock, and that I have no desire to fuck Renee again, but I am straddling a fence that seems good on both sides so I am not complaining…for now.

I joined the site so I could live vicariously through others, until Janet decides she wants to do it again.
Loved your story. Your wife seems smoking hot. Would love to have a ;piece of that nice hot black ass!

PART II

Wonderfull story!!