A personal trainer

I am just your normal cuck wannabe. Stuck in the position of a sexy wife who I don't think would ever cuckold me or become a hotwife...unfortunately for me.
A few years ago I had a gut feeling she may have cheated but never found any proof. My hunch was it was so.eone from her gym, she goes almost everyday and still does.
Well a few days ago she came back from the gym and spoke about a personal trainer who had just come back to the gym after a year or so away. There was a note of excitement in her voice and she babbled quite a lot. She said they chatted and caught up etc and she said, I told him how good he looks now etc etc. Then almost quickly added "but I'm sure he has some issues and is on the spectrum somewhere".
But she went on about how he trains now and he's asked if she is in the gym on Friday he will train with her.
I know it's probably nothing as she is a health and gym nut but the level of excitement and how much she said etc got me a little curious and interested.
The following day she casually/jokingly said on Friday her mom wanted to go to a certain shop in the next town to us and she said "can you take her". I hate shopping and said I doubt it but a few hours later my head made a connection.... that's the same day and I'm guessing time she wants to go to the gym and see the personal trainer.
As ive said no I will see if it's mentioned again or even if her mom turns up (or even wanted to go). Again I might be over thinking things in desperate hope.

I am just your normal cuck wannabe. Stuck in the position of a sexy wife who I don't think would ever cuckold me or become a hotwife...unfortunately for me.
A few years ago I had a gut feeling she may have cheated but never found any proof. My hunch was it was so.eone from her gym, she goes almost everyday and still does.
Well a few days ago she came back from the gym and spoke about a personal trainer who had just come back to the gym after a year or so away. There was a note of excitement in her voice and she babbled quite a lot. She said they chatted and caught up etc and she said, I told him how good he looks now etc etc. Then almost quickly added "but I'm sure he has some issues and is on the spectrum somewhere".
But she went on about how he trains now and he's asked if she is in the gym on Friday he will train with her.
I know it's probably nothing as she is a health and gym nut but the level of excitement and how much she said etc got me a little curious and interested.
The following day she casually/jokingly said on Friday her mom wanted to go to a certain shop in the next town to us and she said "can you take her". I hate shopping and said I doubt it but a few hours later my head made a connection.... that's the same day and I'm guessing time she wants to go to the gym and see the personal trainer.
As ive said no I will see if it's mentioned again or even if her mom turns up (or even wanted to go). Again I might be over thinking things in desperate hope.
Sounds like you should just break it to her that you think it’s hot when she talks about her personal trainer and tell her you’re turned on by a guy talking to her. Nothing wrong with that lol.

This is how I set my wife up to become a hotwife. Also a gym rat she came home one day telling me about a new trainer, she talked him up for quite awhile the first time meeting him so I could tell there was interest. I met him a couple of days later and could see the attraction. Now I had been after her for years to play, always met with a firm No Way. She came home one day and said she was going to change trainer as and her gym hours ,told her no problem. When she would come home she was always in a great mood and would go about the house with a big smile on her face. After a few months I got with the trainer (Derek) and asked if he would want to get a dr-ink,which he agreed to. After a few dr-nks I turned the talk to sex and did he find the wife sexy. Thought he was going to choke on his drink. When he said he did I told him of my wanting to share her and if he would be on board. He had a hard time finding the words and said yes. I told him take his time and don't push and she would be putty in his hands. Took about a year, but he seduced her and called me to tell she was on her way home. She had a case of the guilts by the time she got home and couldn't talk at first. When we did talk I told her of the setup,that I loved her more, and did she wish to continue as it was good with me. That was 7 years ago, she's had about 8 different BF's and we all get along and play together