A Real Woman For Fantasy Please

krl11

Couple
couples and ladies Hello... I decided to have sex with my wife with a virtual woman, maybe in time I'll try to be real, but now it's just going to be virtual. everything can be Chat, picture, video, we intend to start this way, if you want to accompany, feel free to send a message, we will definitely reply to all of them. waiting for your messages. (please double and ladies )

Last edited:
Reactions: RhondaLarri
couples and ladies Hello... I decided to have sex with my wife with a virtual woman, maybe in time I'll try to be real, but now it's just going to be virtual. everything can be Chat, picture, video, we intend to start this way, if you want to accompany, feel free to send a message, we will definitely reply to all of them. waiting for your messages. (please double and ladies )
A little confusing??

Reactions: krl11
actually, I thought it was a clear explanation that we want to have virtual sex with my wife, and we can do it in any way, like a picture conversation video.

Reactions: RhondaLarri
yeah, he knows the subject, he'll read the messages at night, and we can do it if he wants to. what kind of sex does your wife want?
She loves cum tributes, anal sex, and sucking cock . Of course she also enjoys her pussy being filled and creamed.
So you say “he” will read post at night. Is this the wife I am speaking with? Your picture was original post?

Reactions: krl11