A Sharing Time For Me And Hydie

Just going to share with everyone a time which I shared my wife with swinger couple.
This was a few when we were alittle bit younger. This was Hydie around that time:
View attachment 825224

We took a weekend trip away from our kids, and join a couple that were swingers. We had always wanted to try something like that in the past but never did. So on this trip to a cabin that the couple had we was hoping for the chance. As it turned out they were into us and that first evening after a few drinks, they talked us into taking a cloths off and just be with them nude. They were nude too. It was so weird at first walking around naked with another couple naked too. But it was erotic too. The other wife, told my wife she should hang out with husband so she did, having a few drinks on the sofa with him. The other wife was with me. She whispered in my ear and said" Look at Hydie, over there hanging with my husband , doesn't look so sexy seeing her naked with him" Her husband was taking and rubbing his hand on Hydie leg. Yes, it was sexy. The see say to me" Would you like to she your Hydie get fucked by him?" I said YES!. So what happen next was she went and had Hydie blindfold herself and lead her to there bedroom.

With Hydie blindfolded, I watched them guide her to the edge of the bed. She whisper something in Hydie's ear and Hydie laughed alittle. Then she guided Hydie to lay down on the bed. She told Hydie to spread her legs open so her husband get taste her. I watched has the husband started kissing Hydie's feet, worked his way down both legs, thill he got to her pussy. That's when Hydie gasped some, and started breath heavy. The guy wife, started tell her to enjoy it, to enjoy another guy tasting her. Hydie when from breathing heavy to moans the more the husband licked her. The wife came of to me and said your going to see Hydie have a orgasm then my husband is going to fuck her.
The wife went back ofver to Hydie and her husband and was telling her husband to make Hydie cum, as she was rubbing Hydie nipples. Hydie's her moans where getting louder up till they stopped for a second. The wife started saying there it is. there it is. Hydie was having a orgasm. The she grunted some and moaned.

The story will continue later.......

Last edited: