A Wife Who Likes Em Young

skrt215

My wife has said she’s willing to cuck me. However, my specific fantasy is her fucking much younger guys in the 18-20 year range.

She’s not up for that, but in my fantasy she gets completely hooked on cucking me and over time is willing to try younger guys.

Before long, she is constantly getting fucked by groups of young men while I watch. I want to see her gangbanged in a college dorm room and call me over to lick her cum filled pussy. Ultimately it becomes her fantasy to where she starts picking up studs to fuck on her own and tells me about it later.

My wife has said she’s willing to cuck me. However, my specific fantasy is her fucking much younger guys in the 18-20 year range.

She’s not up for that, but in my fantasy she gets completely hooked on cucking me and over time is willing to try younger guys.

Before long, she is constantly getting fucked by groups of young men while I watch. I want to see her gangbanged in a college dorm room and call me over to lick her cum filled pussy. Ultimately it becomes her fantasy to where she starts picking up studs to fuck on her own and tells me about it later.
Have met couples with similar fantasies!

My wife always said we should find guys our age. We started in out mid 30s and now am in our late 50s. Once your wife starts her fantasies and preferences will change. My wife has gone from 21 (she was 42) to 59 years Olds.

Kinda got a fantasy of her enjoying a young well hung guy (6.5”+). She joked IF it happened and she liked it she’d want it on a fairly regular basis and she’d let him choose and buy, (at my expense), a very secure chastity device that only he fitted and held the keys.

Attachments

• IMG_1596.png
    IMG_1596.png
    777.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1597.jpeg
    IMG_1597.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 42

Well I had this fantasy with my now ex-wife, but when i caught her (49 years old at the time) with a 23 year old man in our bed when I came home early from a trip, that pretty much ended our marriage. It was her second time cheating on me, and that was enough. Honestly, I do have the picture in my head constantly of her under him, her coworker pumping her so fast and hard, and it constantly turns me on to be honest. And now she is been texting and calling saying she wants me back!