A Wife Who Likes to Tease

Cuckymb

Male
From
MN, US
Feb 6, 2023
Central, Minnesota, USA
Hello everyone. I'm new here.

How about I tell you what my wife likes to do and you tell me about your situation?

Just before she starts her period, she likes to stroke me to the edge of orgasm a few times and deny me satisfaction. Then she'll come on her giant dildo, twice (she always comes really hard on the big ones). After that, I'm in a chastity cage until she finishes her period. However, before I can come out, she'll need at lease two orgasms (sometimes three) while I'm in the cage. She LOVES coming while I'm behind bars.

She does other things to tease but this is one of her favorites. How about you?

How about I tell you what my wife likes to do and you tell me about your situation?

Just before she starts her period, she likes to stroke me to the edge of orgasm a few times and deny me satisfaction. Then she'll come on her giant dildo, twice (she always comes really hard on the big ones). After that, I'm in a chastity cage until she finishes her period. However, before I can come out, she'll need at lease two orgasms (sometimes three) while I'm in the cage. She LOVES coming while I'm behind bars.

I don’t have a wife that teases me. Your wife sounds great though. You are a lucky man

Reactions: Cuckymb
My wife teases me crazy. Denies me, then gets me fuck her with toys. Lap dances on my caged cock til I feel like I'm gonna burst then goes to work and leaves me dribbling a slimy torrent of precum.
But my favourite tease is when she tells me I can't touch her (as in grope, stroke, spank, hump, fondle, stroke or pash) her for a whole day. I'm only allowed to hug her, hold her hand or kiss her on the cheek (and even then im only allowed a few occasional pecs). The deal is if I behave and don't get carried away I MIGHT get to fuck her that night. I get one warning, then one more wrong step and she'll tell me I blew it and STILL tell me to keep my hands off.
Then even if I was perfect all day, there's been a few times now where she'll tell me while I'm on top of her that night as I rub my caged cock againt her pussy through her panties, that she's actually decided "it's probably for the best" if I stay locked up. After hanging out all day I just feel crushed. It gets me right in the guts. The rush is so intense that it leave me moaning and shaking. So then it's a cold shower then bed and cuddles.
As someone who used to be incredibly impulsive and greedy, it's both a helpful growth experience and strangely awesome fun.

Once, after a week in chastity, she let me out and said that if I could make it longer than one minute receiving a Hand-Job, then I could fuck her. So she began stroking me, teasing me the whole time. After thirty seconds, i couldn't take it. So, she stopped abruptly and let the cum dribble out, ruining my orgasm. Then she told me to put my little cock back in it's cage, for another week! It was a very intense couple of weeks.

She let me out yesterday just to edge me and then slap me back in the little cage. She got to have a nice orgasm though. Not sure when I'm getting out of this thing!

I'd sure like to hear about how your wives tease or deny you all.

such a tease

She's done it again. I'm locked up after she had three powerful orgasms. None for me. Then she unlocked me and gave 30 seconds to cum as she stroked me, teasing me the whole time. I didn't make it, so I'm back in the cage and she's sleeping soundly.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

I'd love to hear how some of you are teased.

• Love
Reactions: slappin8silly57
She's done it again. I'm locked up after she had three powerful orgasms. None for me. Then she unlocked me and gave 30 seconds to cum as she stroked me, teasing me the whole time. I didn't make it, so I'm back in the cage and she's sleeping soundly.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

I'd love to hear how some of you are teased.
Love that blue balls ache.

My wife used to let me out of my cage at night. Today, in the kitchen, she got a big smile today when she decided to keep me in the cage around the clock. She wants to let me out for exercise and a shower. She'll give me about an hour for that. Then it's back in the cage. So that's what happened. She unlocked me, i exercised and then I showered. Then, it was straight back to lockdown.

Tonight, she orgasmed on her vibrator while she kept squeezing my cage. When she was done, she told me to "sleep tight"

I would love to hear about how you've been teased or denied. I can't be the only one

Tonight, while I was still locked up, she had me use the giant dildo on her, while she came HARD. Then, she let me be inside her for a bit. Actually, she rode me and counted down from thirty. When she got down to the final seconds, i was getting close. But when she hit zero, she climbed off and made me try to squeeze my raging woodie back into his cage. My sleep my be a little restless tonight.

I would love to hear your thoughts on my devious wife. Any ideas on what you might add to our playtime?

She's at it again.

Last night, after she came hard and then she ruined my orgasm (she likes to watch it twitch). After making me eat some of the cum, I'm back in the cage. Who knows for just long?

Does anyone else go through this wonderful kind of teasing?