Accidentally lucky

"You see" she said " Knew that you'd be UP to it soon enough."
You do know that if you keep this up I'm likely to blow my loud again. And I don't want to disappoint you.
"Are you for real? You're not disappointing me" she rolled over again and this time she trapped my hardened rod between her silken thighs. She began to slowly move her body in an undulating motion that caused my man-meat to rub against her hot and dripping wet slit. " You don't disappoint me at all.In fact you fascinate me. I know I'm being selfish,but you don't know the half of it"
" It's been a long time since I had a guy like you to play with. Lately I've had really,really bad luck choosing a guy with stamina. You might have guessed that I GET AROUND a lot. But luck has a lot to do with getting a 'good' one." All this time she was shifting her position so that she was facing my feet,and her hands were warmly stroking my sack. "First I thought I'd try some strong looking country boys,that was a big mistake.They might be strong as a horse but no staying power! So I thought next I'd try a young guy,same thing.Older,more successful guys,what a joke.They didn't have the time to care about their partner. One of them was so pitiful that he came before I even touched him. But you not only can you hold it in but you think of the other guy too. Like I said it's been a loong time. I hope you don't mind if I suck on your dick some more."
I wasn't going to complain. If that's what she wanted it was OK by me. I just laid back and let her hot soft lips do their work. Anyone ,even gay guys,can suck a cock and make a man cum but,it takes a real expert to make a man WANT to cum. And D***** was driving me crazy. The image of her head bobbing up and down and the sensation of that wet mouth and clever tongue was too much to bear. "Stop! I can't take this anymore. I've got to fuck you right now!"
MORE?

"

Reactions: Hottie6275