Add your tips and red/green flags for anybody thinking of getting into the lifestyle

Tip. If you get really turned on by the idea of another man fucking your wife. But that feeling leaves the second you cum. Then you aren't ready for the lifestyle.

Redflag - If meeting a bull for the first time and they ask if they can fuck without a condom.

Green flag. The bull and wife understand that it's nothing more than sex. Roleplay anything you want (Breeding. Affair. Humiliation) but it's still only sex

Constant Communication, and being honest about your feelings, reservation about a potential bull and about things you enjoyed or didn’t enjoy. With each experience your desires and things will change so good communication is key. It’s okay to start slow with baby steps, don’t feel like you got to jump into the deep end of the pool, it’s okay to start with just some sexting, or have a no sex rule on first date to make sure you both are comfortable just seeing another man being close to her at a bar or restaurant or even just a good night kiss can be extremely hot and erotic for a first experience, or if a kiss is to much to handle, you both will know if you are ready or not for more. Trust your gut, if a particular bull doesn’t feel right or not respecting your relationship, don’t over ride your feelings, just because you really want to make this happen. If your first experience is good and you come out wanting each other even more, it will set you up for success, if not it can set you up for failure, so definitely take your time and again communicate with openness and honesty. Keep your marriage and relationships as the center piece, the bull is just the invited guest to ad extra fun and spice to your bedroom fun.

We do this pretty regularly with a guy we know.
It's just sex. He only visits for a sex night. We don't socialize with him at all.
He's the UPS guy at her office, they do occasionally see each other but not often at her work.
It's very obvious my wife likes sex with him but there's no emotional attachment that I can see.
She/we do anticipate his visits, we have a fun night with a LOT of sex for her, when he leaves its over, she and I have some great sex for days after he's been with us. We don't really talk about him other than when we might call him. I'm sure he's in her mind but she's never said anything about him.
When he's with us they do everything a couple does in bed, kiss, long makeout sessions, sex in many positions, she cums with him, he cums in her, they've done anal, she's swallowed his load, he's licked her to orgasm...they do everything her and I do.
We're always all in same room, I'm watching them or he's watching us. It's a comfy, relaxing night of sex for all 3 of us.
When we're done she always walks him downstairs to the door for a goodbye kiss. Some times they go one more round in the livingroom while I'm up in the bedroom and I'm good with that. After he's gone we always fuck a little more but sometimes I'm just too worn out and can't cum. In the morning we always have sex and I'm recharged enough to get the job done. I will say she and I both enjoy that morning sex as we both have the mess from the night befor still on us.
It's just sex and we do enjoy the fun.
99.99% of our fun has been with him, it took quite a few visits to get comfy, was very very awkward first times, lots of guilt and crying the following day but we're over that now.

Before starting this life you must realize the dangers that can happen, could she build a relationship with a guy and it becomes more than just sex ,
The possibility of pregnancy in the heat of the moment she may let him go bare back and there is always guys out there that get a kick from fucking another guys wife or girlfriend and getting her pregnant,
The possibility of her picking up an sdi,
If you both still want to go ahead do it and enjoy it,👍

Reactions: toolman2c
I very much appreciate the advice in this thread. We are still relatively new to all this, but I echo the comment about constant and deliberate communication. I think this is important as any couple begins their journey down whatever path they choose, but it’s at least equally if not more important to continue the open communication as your journey is underway. The dynamic is bound to change as relationships evolve so understand that the only way to work your way through the constant change is to be upfront about it.

Green flags - the guy is willing to make concrete plans and follows through on scheduling commitments.

Green flag,always keep talking I know us guys find it hard to talk sometimes but talk to her about anything and watch if the way she normally talks any different and she could be holding something back but don't go in expecting to find something if you do you will probably find something.