Adventure at a lovers' park

Squirting

Female
I am a regular middle-age Asian working woman. When I was younger, besides my husband, I had several other male partners with whom I fucked from time to time. But as I became older, I started to fantasize about fucking total strangers randomly at the most surreal places. I recall that when my husband and I were courting, we used to frequent a lovers' park and on one occasion while I was riding my husband on a bench, I felt a palm caressing my exposed buttocks. It had to be horny peeping tom. We have not been to the park again after our marriage. After some 20 years, as my husband and I were reminiscing about the experience at the park, I became horny recalling my buttocks being caressed by a peeping tom. I then suggested to my husband that we revisit the lovers' park to see if I could get a peeping tom to fuck me. My cuckolding husband was however, apprehensive for safety reasons. The city we were living in was quite safe and so, there was no worries about being attacked at the park. I assured my husband that I would not proceed if the guy did not appear healthy. So, we were ready to go. I put on a robe-like dress with no bra and panties and we took a short drive to the lovers' park.

We found the bench on which we fucked 20 years ago still there. My husband and I sat there and started our heavy petting to attract any peeping tom. It was a hot day and my husband stripped me of my robe-like dress and I was totally naked. Shortly, as my husband was sucking my nipples while I opened my legs to masturbate at the same time, I suddenly felt someone removing my masturbating hand and then I felt a tongue licking my cunt. I looked down and saw a man in his 20s, dark skin, kneeling over my bushy twat and running his tongue up and down my cunt. I climaxed almost immediately and shot my cunt juice all over his face. The guy ran his tongue with greater speed and soon, I came again. As he became bolder, he moved up and trust his tongue filled with my cunt juice into my mouth. I caught his tongue with my tongue and we sucked each other noisily. He then moved his mouth to my breasts and sucked my nipples vigorously. I couldn't help but moaned loudly. I pulled down his jeans and his long hard cock sprang out. I caught his cock and sucked it vigorously while my husband watched. The guy was craving to fuck me and so, in a sitting position with my back leaning on the back rest of the bench, I opened my legs and moaned: - "Fuck me! Fuck me!" The guy stripped himself totally naked, put on a condom and thrust his hard cock into my vagina. I came immediately as his hard cock pounded my cunt, cock rubbing my cunt walls causing sensations that are so indescribable. After much pounding, I pulled his cock out of my cunt, got him to sit on the bench, climbed over him and rode his hard cock while he sucked my nipples. I came again multiple times, with my cunt juice flowing down his balls ... and the guy came. He then put on his clothes, said thank you and quickly left the place.

At a lovers' park, fucked by a total stranger. That's indeed one surreal experience.

I took a friends wife to a "dogging" spot in England when I was on a short trip there. I missed seeing him as he was on a business trip as well. She just wanted to see what went on. I warned her she may not see anything if the two of us were just sitting watching. We had all been nude in their hot tub so she wore a wrap around dress to show a little and said we could make out a bit if it caused others to be more at ease. We got there and saw 3 cars with people standing around watching. They kind of moved off until we started making out and I took her tits out. Pretty soon we saw a woman get out of her car just wearing stockings bend over the fender and a guy start to fuck her. He didn't last long and another took his place. My friends wife told me she didn't know what was making her wetter watching the other woman or the fact that several guys were looking at her bare tits. About then we saw one of the other women giving head thru the car window. I opened her dress completely and told her to take it off so eveyone could see. She did then leaned over and started to suck my cock that she had already been stroking. After a very short time (she could really suck dick) I told her to open her door and lay back on the seat. While I slipping into her flooded cunt one of her admirers offered her his dick to suck which she immediately took. By the time we left she had swallowed 3 loads and had mine and another guys cum in her pussy. On the way home she told me she wanted me again only this time in bed. My next trip there my friend asked me to take his wife back dogging she was addicted to it.

I took a friends wife to a "dogging" spot in England when I was on a short trip there. I missed seeing him as he was on a business trip as well. She just wanted to see what went on. I warned her she may not see anything if the two of us were just sitting watching. We had all been nude in their hot tub so she wore a wrap around dress to show a little and said we could make out a bit if it caused others to be more at ease. We got there and saw 3 cars with people standing around watching. They kind of moved off until we started making out and I took her tits out. Pretty soon we saw a woman get out of her car just wearing stockings bend over the fender and a guy start to fuck her. He didn't last long and another took his place. My friends wife told me she didn't know what was making her wetter watching the other woman or the fact that several guys were looking at her bare tits. About then we saw one of the other women giving head thru the car window. I opened her dress completely and told her to take it off so eveyone could see. She did then leaned over and started to suck my cock that she had already been stroking. After a very short time (she could really suck dick) I told her to open her door and lay back on the seat. While I slipping into her flooded cunt one of her admirers offered her his dick to suck which she immediately took. By the time we left she had swallowed 3 loads and had mine and another guys cum in her pussy. On the way home she told me she wanted me again only this time in bed. My next trip there my friend asked me to take his wife back dogging she was addicted to it.
I can relate to that.
Lynn x