Advice for unwilling cuckold

Well said. That’s precisely why I cheated throughout my first marriage. A woman (or a man) who isn’t getting what they need sexually will look elsewhere. It’s not uncommon for couples to have mismatched sex drives but if that isn’t addressed it will cause issues.
Lynn x
I think this is what is happening and you would understand the problem that I believe the wife is facing. As she ages she wants her needs and desires to be fulfilled and if she has sampled the pleasures that are to be had, she will only have one thing on her mind. I think her desire to cuckold Ed was a genuine attempt to satisfy her hunger and also attend to his pleasures and what he could gain from the lifestyle. An alpha male can provide and satisfy her needs as long as she has access to the cock that provides that pleasure.

Attachments

• cuckwife90.jpg
    cuckwife90.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 87
  • cuckneed42.gif
    cuckneed42.gif
    3.7 MB · Views: 84
Guys if you get a divorce then she is going to fuck other cocks and you will NOT get any pussy from her so focus on pleasing her and licking her pussy clean after she has fucked other cocks.
Or, maybe he will detach from this person who has abused his trust and find someone who aligns more to who he is as a person. Simply stated, this lifestyle isn’t for everyone.

Last edited:
My wife KK was never, and would never be happy in a monogamous relationship. I first discovered this when we were in our undergrad years, and engaged. To my shock, KK broke off our engagement primarily to have the freedom to enjoy sex with other men - which she had been doing behind my back while we were engaged.

Eventually we resumed our engagement and got married. Even once our engagement was back on, KK continued to cheat. There was maybe a six month window of time after we got married, during which KK entertained, or tried to entertain being a monogamous, faithful wife.

I was young, inexperienced, immature and naive - my emotions about her infidelity were a mixed bag; I was full of anxiety, conflicting feelings, a blend of jealousy, lust and desire, anger, confusion, anxiety and so on. During the time our engagement was off, the only way I could get hard and cum was masturbation, while thinking about KK sucking and fucking other guys... I always felt terrible after, ashamed, weak, pathetic...

Over time, I found acceptance, even encouraging her to cuckold me. Before we had our 'breakthrough' it was decades of turmoil for both of us; affairs, pain and emotional conflict. We've been doing the hot wife thing for more than twenty years now - once my objections, mostly driven from my own fear and insecurity, were set aside, life has been extraordinarily better.
learn as you go is sometimes painfully, But at times unbelievably exciting and rewarding, Tho Always the wife gets the Biggest Thrill,, imho

If you try to force something on someone not willing to change, then you will likely do damage. You need to have an open an honest discussion, and set boundaries about what is ok and what isn't. Why did she lie, maybe because she knew you would not understand and did not want to hurt you. Over our lives our dopamine levels drop yearly. by 40-50 people start seeking out more ways to have dopamine. Mid-life crisis is a common expression of that. many women turn more sexual, many men buy a sports car. This may be what she needs to feel alive. Yes, people change as they age, they have secret desires and things they hide. Most likely this side was always there, she just suppressed it for you. Also, some medications can cause hypersexuality. just a side note.
hubby n wifes ability is so out balanced as we all age, wife's need romance and good cock in ways a aging hubby can't help.. life ain't fair, and wife's Should get pleasures from younger cocksman..imho

Maybe a couple of captions using another man's wife will help you to enjoy the situation and realize IT'S JUST SEX! IT'S JUST SEX!!

View attachment 1611985
I'm sure that this is well meant; certainly it is a highly polished presentation featuring an absolutely gorgeous, alluring actress; and I do have a sense of humor. However, it (particularly the quote in the first one) is a bit close to home for me right now. I'm not going to include them in the scrapbook of my married life, but may find a more satisfying use for them if my separation becomes permanent.

I think this is what is happening and you would understand the problem that I believe the wife is facing. As she ages she wants her needs and desires to be fulfilled and if she has sampled the pleasures that are to be had, she will only have one thing on her mind. I think her desire to cuckold Ed was a genuine attempt to satisfy her hunger and also attend to his pleasures and what he could gain from the lifestyle. An alpha male can provide and satisfy her needs as long as she has access to the cock that provides that pleasure.
Oh I totally get it and agree. But that only works if both are onboard x

I'm sure that this is well meant; certainly it is a highly polished presentation featuring an absolutely gorgeous, alluring actress; and I do have a sense of humor. However, it (particularly the quote in the first one) is a bit close to home for me right now. I'm not going to include them in the scrapbook of my married life, but may find a more satisfying use for them if my separation becomes permanent.
I fixed it for you. These were designed to be both titillating to yourself and other members and also to immerse you in what you could be enjoying and perhaps a little "tongue in cheek" sensual presentation of the possibilities. At some point you will enjoy her new found freedom and come to embrace it. Nothing could be as unsatisfying as throwing out the one you love because she needs more sex. Don't forget, you've admitted to being turned on by this, masturbating to this, telling her it's ok as long as she tells you first, etc. Why screw up a successful business relationship and the relationship with the one you love? She needs more and you've admitted that as well. You're "butt hurt" over this right now and that is the wrong time to make life-changing decisions. Initially, it IS TOUGH to adapt to this type of relationship, but if you would have gone upstairs with them you would have probably understood why she needs more. You would also have gotten to share in the benefits of a shared wife. At this age, jealousy is counterproductive at the very least. Should she go to her grave with the limited, nearly sexless relationship she has with you and give up on sexual satisfaction? If you would ask for details on her sexual experiences you would probably learn much about why she seeks sexual pleasure elsewhere. Thing is she still WANTS TO PLEASE YOU along the way. Why not?

Enjoy using my wife for whatever benefit you like. She loves to be craved and to know that guys still masturbate to her. If you find our scenarios stimulating then you can perhaps put yourself back into the picture? Or you could just picture yourself with her instead of your wife. That might give you a sense of the satisfaction that other men get from your wife?

Enjoy using my wife for whatever benefit you like. She loves to be craved and to know that guys still masturbate to her. If you find our scenarios stimulating then you can perhaps put yourself back into the picture? Or you could just picture yourself with her instead of your wife. That might give you a sense of the satisfaction that other men get from your wife?
I apologize if the woman in the photos is your wife. I thought they were stock photos of a model or actress.

I fixed it for you. These were designed to be both titillating to yourself and other members and also to immerse you in what you could be enjoying and perhaps a little "tongue in cheek" sensual presentation of the possibilities. At some point you will enjoy her new found freedom and come to embrace it. Nothing could be as unsatisfying as throwing out the one you love because she needs more sex. Don't forget, you've admitted to being turned on by this, masturbating to this, telling her it's ok as long as she tells you first, etc. Why screw up a successful business relationship and the relationship with the one you love? She needs more and you've admitted that as well. You're "butt hurt" over this right now and that is the wrong time to make life-changing decisions. Initially, it IS TOUGH to adapt to this type of relationship, but if you would have gone upstairs with them you would have probably understood why she needs more. You would also have gotten to share in the benefits of a shared wife. At this age, jealousy is counterproductive at the very least. Should she go to her grave with the limited, nearly sexless relationship she has with you and give up on sexual satisfaction? If you would ask for details on her sexual experiences you would probably learn much about why she seeks sexual pleasure elsewhere. Thing is she still WANTS TO PLEASE YOU along the way. Why not?
It is a bit callous to say that my marriage was "nearly sexless". I always did everything I could to satisfy her sexually. It took her 30 years to tell me something was wrong, From her recent revelations she's been cheating for our entire marriage, and never gave me a chance to meet what everyone calls her needs. i definitely feel used AND UNLOVED. I didn't get married just to have a business partner.

It is a bit callous to say that my marriage was "nearly sexless". I always did everything I could to satisfy her sexually. It took her 30 years to tell me something was wrong, From her recent revelations she's been cheating for our entire marriage, and never gave me a chance to meet what everyone calls her needs. i definitely feel used AND UNLOVED. I didn't get married just to have a business partner.
It sounded like it was pretty sexless from the narrative. If I'm wrong, then I apologize. Why is this such a big deal to you? You are on this site to learn about the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle, right? Why not seek out information on this site full of hotwives and the husbands who love them. We don't have the problems as you are experiencing. It's not all candy and roses at times, but Mrs Hw and I are inseparable and wouldn't trade our lifetime in this lifestyle for any sort of "normal" marriage. Dig into what makes us and those like us tick. I think you would come to enjoy and find you place in this. Once again, do you really want your wife to go back to monogamy and fall into the same rut that most couples fall into as they age? Serious question. Also, you've known she's been cheating for years and you always "forgave" her and admitted to being turned on by it. Also to allowing it as long as you know in advance. It sounds like this could be worked out. Def "unloved" is awful and she must be made to account for that. I doubt she meant it that way, but she cannot continue to make you feel that way. If she wants a relationship then maybe SHE should be back on this site to learn about how to be successful in this lifestyle. It seems like distrust and lack of love are the main issues, way more than the sex. Hopefully you can figure this out together. She'll keep doing this if you split up with her and you will be lonely and old, without a partner in all likelihood. That sounds sad.

I apologize if the woman in the photos is your wife. I thought they were stock photos of a model or actress.
No apology needed! We love it and we are here for the thrill for us and others. Your comments were flattering. Also, seriously, if you masturbate thinking about being in those pics then maybe that could help you understand a bit more. There is much BS here to sort through as well as fakes. If you can identify those who actually live the lifestyle you might be able to learn how it is successful.

hubby n wifes ability is so out balanced as we all age, wife's need romance and good cock in ways a aging hubby can't help.. life ain't fair, and wife's Should get pleasures from younger cocksman..imho
I think this is so accurate. Ageing hubby needs to understand that the wife is getting hornier and needs a younger, bigger, stronger cock. Hubby's role is to help, watch, enjoy and be prepared to learn how to please her by being great at cleanup and not being afraid to handle/guide and suck her lovers cock. This brings them together as a couple with the same target for sexual pleasures.

It sounded like it was pretty sexless from the narrative. If I'm wrong, then I apologize. Why is this such a big deal to you? You are on this site to learn about the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle, right? Why not seek out information on this site full of hotwives and the husbands who love them. We don't have the problems as you are experiencing. It's not all candy and roses at times, but Mrs Hw and I are inseparable and wouldn't trade our lifetime in this lifestyle for any sort of "normal" marriage. Dig into what makes us and those like us tick. I think you would come to enjoy and find you place in this. Once again, do you really want your wife to go back to monogamy and fall into the same rut that most couples fall into as they age? Serious question. Also, you've known she's been cheating for years and you always "forgave" her and admitted to being turned on by it. Also to allowing it as long as you know in advance. It sounds like this could be worked out. Def "unloved" is awful and she must be made to account for that. I doubt she meant it that way, but she cannot continue to make you feel that way. If she wants a relationship then maybe SHE should be back on this site to learn about how to be successful in this lifestyle. It seems like distrust and lack of love are the main issues, way more than the sex. Hopefully you can figure this out together. She'll keep doing this if you split up with her and you will be lonely and old, without a partner in all likelihood. That sounds sad.
Your comment about distrust and lack of love being the main issues is probably right, and it seems clear from your correspondence that your marriage doesn't suffer from either of those. With my wife, I don't know what to believe any more. I thought I knew her, but I obviously didn't. She insists that she loves me, but I don't see her showing it; in fact, in many ways it seems the opposite. (I think I mentioned that, after I caught her cheating a month or so ago that she insisted that I look at the site to learn about an alternative sex lifestyle, hoping that I would participate in it with her.) I admit that I was raised very conservatively (my parents wouldn't even let me go to sex ed in school), and my wife always claimed that she was as well. Her recent affair, and my reading on this site opened my eyes in a number of ways, including who my wife is, and how she seems to feel about me. I gave her oral sex almost every time we had sex, trying to be sure that she had an orgasm (was she faking them?). In contrast, whenever I asked her for oral sex she refused, saying it was "dirty". I accepted that, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. Yet, in the video that one of her lovers sent to me, among the acts was a very long blowjob in which he appeared to ejaculate into her mouth and she swallowed. How was that not just as dirty as putting her mouth on my penis? At the same time, the level of sexual intimacy that she has seemed to want from me has steadily declined. For the most part over the last year or so she has preferred to give me handjobs rather than letting me penetrate her, and she is always careful not to get my semen on her clothes, or any part of her body other than her hand and a towel, and then she always washes her hands immediately. When I do get penetrative sex, she always wants me to hold off on giving her oral sex until I have ejaculated in her, almost as though she wants me to clean up my own mess. Looking back, it is easier for me to think that she is revolted by me, rather than that she loves me.

Looking at this site, if I can believe what is said and seen (and I suspect that not everything here is "real" - which I'm not directing at you two, who certainly seem to be sincere) it does seem that I am not able to avoid ejaculating as long as many (most?) men, but the medical definition of premature ejaculation is two minutes, and I'm sure I usually hit that. I have certainly never thought that I was a great lover, and know that my wife is much more attractive than I am (albeit not as attractive as the captioned pictures that you posted).

In the context of this, why is she so insistent that she loves me and does not want me to leave her? She doesn't seem to need me for sex and subjected me to the horrible incident on Saturday night. And, no, she doesn't need money; she owns half of our business and could retire now and be independently secure. Maybe she just finds it exciting to humiliate me (which looks like part of the lifestyle, at least sometimes).

Your conclusion is also right, the forward outlook is a sad one for me and I'm sure I seem pathetic to you - I feel that way. Thanks for listening. I do appreciate your perspective and have not finally rejected the idea of going along with her. She keeps bringing up the idea of watching her having sex with other men (emphasizing that I can masturbate during it), and again I'm considering that although I would probably be more comfortable just telling her I'd turn a blind eye to whatever she wants to do (though I wouldn't want her to see the kid Bryan again because he knows one of my sons). I think she'd have to convince me that she does still love me.

I need a drink.

Your comment about distrust and lack of love being the main issues is probably right, and it seems clear from your correspondence that your marriage doesn't suffer from either of those. With my wife, I don't know what to believe any more. I thought I knew her, but I obviously didn't. She insists that she loves me, but I don't see her showing it; in fact, in many ways it seems the opposite. (I think I mentioned that, after I caught her cheating a month or so ago that she insisted that I look at the site to learn about an alternative sex lifestyle, hoping that I would participate in it with her.) I admit that I was raised very conservatively (my parents wouldn't even let me go to sex ed in school), and my wife always claimed that she was as well. Her recent affair, and my reading on this site opened my eyes in a number of ways, including who my wife is, and how she seems to feel about me. I gave her oral sex almost every time we had sex, trying to be sure that she had an orgasm (was she faking them?). In contrast, whenever I asked her for oral sex she refused, saying it was "dirty". I accepted that, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. Yet, in the video that one of her lovers sent to me, among the acts was a very long blowjob in which he appeared to ejaculate into her mouth and she swallowed. How was that not just as dirty as putting her mouth on my penis? At the same time, the level of sexual intimacy that she has seemed to want from me has steadily declined. For the most part over the last year or so she has preferred to give me handjobs rather than letting me penetrate her, and she is always careful not to get my semen on her clothes, or any part of her body other than her hand and a towel, and then she always washes her hands immediately. When I do get penetrative sex, she always wants me to hold off on giving her oral sex until I have ejaculated in her, almost as though she wants me to clean up my own mess. Looking back, it is easier for me to think that she is revolted by me, rather than that she loves me.

Looking at this site, if I can believe what is said and seen (and I suspect that not everything here is "real" - which I'm not directing at you two, who certainly seem to be sincere) it does seem that I am not able to avoid ejaculating as long as many (most?) men, but the medical definition of premature ejaculation is two minutes, and I'm sure I usually hit that. I have certainly never thought that I was a great lover, and know that my wife is much more attractive than I am (albeit not as attractive as the captioned pictures that you posted).

In the context of this, why is she so insistent that she loves me and does not want me to leave her? She doesn't seem to need me for sex and subjected me to the horrible incident on Saturday night. And, no, she doesn't need money; she owns half of our business and could retire now and be independently secure. Maybe she just finds it exciting to humiliate me (which looks like part of the lifestyle, at least sometimes).

Your conclusion is also right, the forward outlook is a sad one for me and I'm sure I seem pathetic to you - I feel that way. Thanks for listening. I do appreciate your perspective and have not finally rejected the idea of going along with her. She keeps bringing up the idea of watching her having sex with other men (emphasizing that I can masturbate during it), and again I'm considering that although I would probably be more comfortable just telling her I'd turn a blind eye to whatever she wants to do (though I wouldn't want her to see the kid Bryan again because he knows one of my sons). I think she'd have to convince me that she does still love me.

I need a drink.
Your wife's reaction to sex is normal. Many women don't like giving oral or taking anal, etc. Yet, let them enjoy a few mind blowing orgasms on the end of a large cock, and that cock will soon be worshipped. She will want it more than anything else and also want every drop of semen from it, either for herself (pussy, anus, mouth) or for her hubby. It is nature at work. Don't give up the idea of watching. You will find it very arousing, and she will find ways to involve and please you. I have known men that have said they would never get involved, but after a few sessions, they will be pleading with the wife to clean up her swollen, cum filled pussy. I understand you not wanting Bryan involved. What you need is an experienced understanding lover for her.

Attachments

• cucklife06.jpg
    cucklife06.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 84
  • cuckneed14.gif
    cuckneed14.gif
    450 KB · Views: 76
  • cucklove03.gif
    cucklove03.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 90