Advice for unwilling cuckold

No apology needed! We love it and we are here for the thrill for us and others. Your comments were flattering. Also, seriously, if you masturbate thinking about being in those pics then maybe that could help you understand a bit more. There is much BS here to sort through as well as fakes. If you can identify those who actually live the lifestyle you might be able to learn how it is successful.
Hey guys, how are you doing?? I’m sure you’ve already talked about this before but I can’t remember for some reason. Has Dee ever had a gangbang before?? I honestly can’t remember if she has or not!! I know it’s off topic but I wanted to know. Thanks, Bill

Reactions: toolman2c
I think this is so accurate. Ageing hubby needs to understand that the wife is getting hornier and needs a younger, bigger, stronger cock. Hubby's role is to help, watch, enjoy and be prepared to learn how to please her by being great at cleanup and not being afraid to handle/guide and suck her lovers cock. This brings them together as a couple with the same target for sexual pleasures.
tho I have never, I'd help undress her and hold her hand as I watched her thrilled, I'd try hard to reclaim her by adding my cum to his, But I'll not be doing cleanup, or handling his cock.
I'm a still active 62yo with a sexy 46yo redhead wife of 20yrs, unshared and very unaware of my new found desire 2c how wild she would be with a younger stud guys bare naked cock up inside her yearning hot treasured pussy.,.
I never Thot I'd say that until this year realizing she needs more.

Reactions: Dogdong
Hi edcook, this thread seemed to get off topic from your original question as often happens. When you said you weren't interested in any advice to become a "cuckold" you kind of tied my hands. If you are adamant about having a purely "vanilla" monogamous marriage then I wouldn't and couldn't try to change your mind. We are what we are and the heart wants what the heart wants. But where you said you want advice on getting your wife back to a traditional marriage. I think that ship has sailed. I'm sorry. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think she is capable of that. She sounds like a natural born cuckoldress and I say this with total respect. I would even question if your kids are all yours. That being said I just want to say that I too was once a very jealous guy who demanded perfect loyalty and if a girlfriend cheated on me a war would ensue ending in a break up. Only one woman found how to bring out in me my true nature and made me realize that I was ment to be a cuckold. When this happened I lost all my manhood and male ego but with it all my anger, jealousy and angst. I felt total peace for the first time in my life and started to naturally enjoy being cuckolded. I learned that this was my place and I have never been happier where I am now. I know not every man is like this but when I was told I couldnt satisify my wife,instead of being insulted or outraged I developed a positive sexual response to it. I guess thats what they call a kink. You may not be like this at all but make sure and give this enough time. Realize what is at stake. The relationship with your kids and grandkids etc. It was wrong of your wife to just go ahead behind your back and cheat on you, this is not cuckolding. She should have talked to you about your ability to satisfy her and cuckolding years ago. I hope you figure this out and hope I gave you some insight. Please let me know if you want to discuss this further. I'm very interested. Give me an update as to how things are going.

Your comment about distrust and lack of love being the main issues is probably right, and it seems clear from your correspondence that your marriage doesn't suffer from either of those. With my wife, I don't know what to believe any more. I thought I knew her, but I obviously didn't. She insists that she loves me, but I don't see her showing it; in fact, in many ways it seems the opposite. (I think I mentioned that, after I caught her cheating a month or so ago that she insisted that I look at the site to learn about an alternative sex lifestyle, hoping that I would participate in it with her.) I admit that I was raised very conservatively (my parents wouldn't even let me go to sex ed in school), and my wife always claimed that she was as well. Her recent affair, and my reading on this site opened my eyes in a number of ways, including who my wife is, and how she seems to feel about me. I gave her oral sex almost every time we had sex, trying to be sure that she had an orgasm (was she faking them?). In contrast, whenever I asked her for oral sex she refused, saying it was "dirty". I accepted that, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. Yet, in the video that one of her lovers sent to me, among the acts was a very long blowjob in which he appeared to ejaculate into her mouth and she swallowed. How was that not just as dirty as putting her mouth on my penis? At the same time, the level of sexual intimacy that she has seemed to want from me has steadily declined. For the most part over the last year or so she has preferred to give me handjobs rather than letting me penetrate her, and she is always careful not to get my semen on her clothes, or any part of her body other than her hand and a towel, and then she always washes her hands immediately. When I do get penetrative sex, she always wants me to hold off on giving her oral sex until I have ejaculated in her, almost as though she wants me to clean up my own mess. Looking back, it is easier for me to think that she is revolted by me, rather than that she loves me.

Looking at this site, if I can believe what is said and seen (and I suspect that not everything here is "real" - which I'm not directing at you two, who certainly seem to be sincere) it does seem that I am not able to avoid ejaculating as long as many (most?) men, but the medical definition of premature ejaculation is two minutes, and I'm sure I usually hit that. I have certainly never thought that I was a great lover, and know that my wife is much more attractive than I am (albeit not as attractive as the captioned pictures that you posted).

In the context of this, why is she so insistent that she loves me and does not want me to leave her? She doesn't seem to need me for sex and subjected me to the horrible incident on Saturday night. And, no, she doesn't need money; she owns half of our business and could retire now and be independently secure. Maybe she just finds it exciting to humiliate me (which looks like part of the lifestyle, at least sometimes).

Your conclusion is also right, the forward outlook is a sad one for me and I'm sure I seem pathetic to you - I feel that way. Thanks for listening. I do appreciate your perspective and have not finally rejected the idea of going along with her. She keeps bringing up the idea of watching her having sex with other men (emphasizing that I can masturbate during it), and again I'm considering that although I would probably be more comfortable just telling her I'd turn a blind eye to whatever she wants to do (though I wouldn't want her to see the kid Bryan again because he knows one of my sons). I think she'd have to convince me that she does still love me.

I need a drink.
Ed i fully understand an i have to agree with some of other peoples points here..The two of you went to dinner to discuss things . SHE Was 1000 PERCENT WRONG for Bryan to come there.The lifestyle requires total honesty betwen the two of you including what you both want. There is seberzl different wsys to full this .My wife has been a hotwife for 5 years. It has been great for us, she denies me at times whrn she has a date . She tells me ahead of time when shes going out. We duscuss it it there is a conflict about when in ref if other things arr planned between the two of you. IF something or someone is not liked we discuss it. The lifestyle has been great but TOTAL COMMUNICATION ON BOTH SIDES IS A MUST .FEEL FREE TO PM IF YOU WANT BOB

edcooke, I hold out hope that you find a path to happiness. In a situation like yours I see either an unsatisfied loveless marriage, a divorce ,or a cuckold marriage. Only you can decide. I don't know if cucks are born this way to ultimately accept his wifes need for other men or if a guy can be trained to be a cuckold and learn to enjoy it.Maybe some guys cant and if there no compromise on the wifes intentions then he washes his hands of everything,leaves and starts over. I think those are your options. I was once a jealous guy and always got cheated on. It usually ended the relationship. But then something changed in me thanks to one woman. Becoming a willing cuckold sometimes means giving up your male ego and the privileges that go with it. It's not for everyone but if you read other posts on this board you will see guys who love and embrace their status of being a cuckold. There are many levels, some very extreme and other situations that are quite mellow. Again, the choice is yours. Good luck.

I married my high school sweetheart right after I graduated from college. We have generally had a wonderful life together. We had three kids in rapid order after getting married and have built a successful business together; the kids are now adults and one has recently given us our first grandchild. I am still very much in love with my wife, and she tells me the same. The issue is that in recent years I have discovered her having several affairs. The first was a bit less than 9 years ago. When I confronted her about it she cried, apologized, promised that it would not happen again, and pleaded with me not to tell our kids and to forgive her. I did forgive her, and our life together continued essentially as it had been. However, the same thing happened a few years ago. Again I forgave her (I imagine some of you will criticize me for being a gullible fool - I accept that).

Only a month ago, I again discovered that my wife had had sex with another man. Her response this time was completely different. Although she insisted that she still loved me, there was no crying and she told me that she thought I knew what she was doing because it should have been obvious to me that I had never truly satisfied her sexually, adding that she didn't think she "could" stop. Then, she tried to talk me into agreeing that she could date (which I took to mean fuck) other men. She said something like "I want you to be my cuckold." I replied that she had pretty much seen to that already. She then explained to me that being a cuckold these days means not merely having a wife that has sex with other men but condoning or even encouraging it. She said that I should come to this website and learn more about what she called a "cuckold lifestyle" and consider whether it wouldn't turn me on to know that other men were having sex with her. She even offered to let me watch her have sex with other men.

It was as though I had never known my wife of 30 years, and as though she had never known me. Didn't she know that I had always loved only her and always wanted to have a reciprocal, monogamous relationship with her? I didn't know how to respond or what to think. I don't want to divorce my wife, and still love her deeply. We argued about this for the next couple of weeks. Finally, she refused to talk to me about it further until I had spent an hour reading the texts on this site from men happy about being cuckolds. Against my better judgment I did that. What I found was messages from men who were happy having their wives "date" other men, and other men who want their wives to do so. Surprisingly, I found no messages from men like me whose wives wanted to have sex with other men but were opposed to it. My suspicion is that there are others in that third category, and I am writing this message to see if any of them (or men or women who are engaging, have engaged or want to engage in the "cuckold" lifestyle) can offer any advice for convincing my wife to return to a traditional marriage with me. Perhaps there are examples of couples who have regretted involvement in the "lifestyle".

I do not mean to be critical of anyone who has different ideas from mine, but am not interested in any advice to become what is called a "cuckold" here. If anyone is sincerely interested in helping and has constructive ideas, I would like to read them.
This is exactly my story except for me it started only 3 years into the marriage. It was very rough at first but after a decade I got to liking it.

I married my high school sweetheart right after I graduated from college. We have generally had a wonderful life together. We had three kids in rapid order after getting married and have built a successful business together; the kids are now adults and one has recently given us our first grandchild. I am still very much in love with my wife, and she tells me the same. The issue is that in recent years I have discovered her having several affairs. The first was a bit less than 9 years ago. When I confronted her about it she cried, apologized, promised that it would not happen again, and pleaded with me not to tell our kids and to forgive her. I did forgive her, and our life together continued essentially as it had been. However, the same thing happened a few years ago. Again I forgave her (I imagine some of you will criticize me for being a gullible fool - I accept that).

Only a month ago, I again discovered that my wife had had sex with another man. Her response this time was completely different. Although she insisted that she still loved me, there was no crying and she told me that she thought I knew what she was doing because it should have been obvious to me that I had never truly satisfied her sexually, adding that she didn't think she "could" stop. Then, she tried to talk me into agreeing that she could date (which I took to mean fuck) other men. She said something like "I want you to be my cuckold." I replied that she had pretty much seen to that already. She then explained to me that being a cuckold these days means not merely having a wife that has sex with other men but condoning or even encouraging it. She said that I should come to this website and learn more about what she called a "cuckold lifestyle" and consider whether it wouldn't turn me on to know that other men were having sex with her. She even offered to let me watch her have sex with other men.

It was as though I had never known my wife of 30 years, and as though she had never known me. Didn't she know that I had always loved only her and always wanted to have a reciprocal, monogamous relationship with her? I didn't know how to respond or what to think. I don't want to divorce my wife, and still love her deeply. We argued about this for the next couple of weeks. Finally, she refused to talk to me about it further until I had spent an hour reading the texts on this site from men happy about being cuckolds. Against my better judgment I did that. What I found was messages from men who were happy having their wives "date" other men, and other men who want their wives to do so. Surprisingly, I found no messages from men like me whose wives wanted to have sex with other men but were opposed to it. My suspicion is that there are others in that third category, and I am writing this message to see if any of them (or men or women who are engaging, have engaged or want to engage in the "cuckold" lifestyle) can offer any advice for convincing my wife to return to a traditional marriage with me. Perhaps there are examples of couples who have regretted involvement in the "lifestyle".

I do not mean to be critical of anyone who has different ideas from mine, but am not interested in any advice to become what is called a "cuckold" here. If anyone is sincerely interested in helping and has constructive ideas, I would like to read them.
Hold on, cowboys, @edcooke. DM me, text me, or call me in South Texas. Here is my email first, and I can share additional contact information if needed: xypdz20c@duck.com.
YES! ME! I am one of those! Like you, I was dazed and confused, but then I realized that I had conveniently forgotten that in my 20s I was doing very bad things like plowing through attached ladies by the dozen when I lived in the South Miami area and kicked around the many bacchanals of the era. My daughters tell their friends, friends' mothers, and others. Yeah, he is just a sweet little old man; he never partied when young or anything else. We love him. Even my third wife knows nothing about that dark era of my life. I hope it can stay that way until the day I become an octogenarian and start going to family events, and right in the middle of celebrations, they realize, Oh no! Grandpa did a brownstorm in his pants again! We have to leave early now or wash him with a hose, but not in front of the guests! shit grandpa! I was in no way proud of my actions back then, and while I want to get defensive and say that people introduced me to filth without judging anyone here, I wish I hadn't been introduced to the lifestyle. To clarify, I was known as a bull.

Now let's talk biology. After my now 3rd wife decided to tutor a young 18-year-old boy who has one nut [boating accident, I think] and a tinkle bigger than an actual foal's dick [male horse], I have no interest in seeing more of the footage on the CCTV. What I saw on a short splice of the footage can give me an idea, but I don't need to meet him with a tape measure. So this kid, before he was deflowered by a female Some females, I dont know, maybe my wife and I dont know, launched their romance careers with the mares in the area. Maybe he plugged one of our horses too! I dont know, maybe the wife did tell me that some time before the whole tutoring she was walking and pushing the baby along the quiet country road and heard what sounded like a farting sound or technically queefing sound at this point, right? and suddenly walked up on the genius kid burying his bone into a mare, then he freaked out and ran or fell off some stepping stool he used and disappeared. She even told me the story, and we all laughed, etc., but in retrospect, now I realize that this piqued her interest, and she probably machinated all this tutoring situation to get the kid inside the house. And that is the very reason I initially posted here.

This situation knocked the wind out of me, of course, and I got mad, sad, and this and that, but I have a very young daughter, and separating and divorcing now is not an option that would help my kid. I have older daughters too, and to be candid, I don't know how slick they are or if they figured it out. To be frank, I don't want to know. With them, things are in what I'd call a 'Don't ask, don't tell mode. I did ask my wife to please refrain from any shenanigans while the girls are around, and I am hanging a lot more in the detached structure away from the main one with my toddler since I homeschool her and do my business calls from there. The older girls are active and out doing their thing, so I hope for the best.
They aren't going to come home and be slapped in the head with anybody's pole or something similar.
At this point, I also get my own vaginas, and they come to my detached house, and yes, they get fucked in there into the wee hours of the night. touché cupcake, and I want sex with other people too, babydoll. Just look out and see the younger and hotter gentlemen who will be swallowing a shake tonight. I wave and ask the ladies to wave back. Whoops, sorry, I forgot. She will also be enjoying an ATM tonight. I know it's rough.

We live in a baby ranch-type setting [only 20 acres], and the nice kid lives on the adjacent little ranch. Yeah, how convenient. For tutoring or whatever you know?
For my sanity, I said, "Okay, cool. I am glad you're enjoying your escapades, and since that happened, you truly were given carte blanche to put my mouth right on ALL THE WASHED VAGINAS I EVER CRAVED BUT REFRAINED FROM ACTING ON. BALD OR HAIRY BLACK, BLOND OR ASIAN
Since then, lots of reading has happened. Okay, fine. Women cannot be monogaous, and the church wanted to tell women that they had to or else. This is all about control. Books: Mating in captivity, anything on the hypergamy topic, insatiable wives, and many others I don't give a flying banana peel about stories, and all I wanted were the scientific studies, really. I recommend anything by Esther Perel. Insatiable wives is ok too, but in summation, the wives we love or loved were not built for monogamy, and the theories behind it are manyfold. It is helpful and cathartic for some people to discover it all themselves.

Well you are doing your part reading the posts for an hour but that won't turn you into a willing cuckold. As I see it you can divorce your wife or remain married and relunctantly accept her affairs and risk her falling in love with someone else or start seeing other women yourself and come what may. I don't think she will go back to a monogamous marriage or that you will become a cuckold who enjoys a wife who cheats.I wish I was wrong. It seems your perfect "Disney" marriage is shattered. I don't know your reasoning for not wanting a divorce, if its finantial then the fact that she broke her vows (marriage contract) may weigh in your favor but I dont know I'm not a lawyer. Check with the laws in your state if you get pushed to it. In any case it might effect the relationship you have with your kids and grandkids. This is always the saddest part of a divorce IMO. I wish I had some magic words to help you but I don't. I hope you can be comforted to know that most of the people here are in your corner IMHO. Please repost someday and let us know how you are making out. Good Luck.

Well you are doing your part reading the posts for an hour but that won't turn you into a willing cuckold. As I see it you can divorce your wife or remain married and relunctantly accept her affairs and risk her falling in love with someone else or start seeing other women yourself and come what may. I don't think she will go back to a monogamous marriage or that you will become a cuckold who enjoys a wife who cheats.I wish I was wrong. It seems your perfect "Disney" marriage is shattered. I don't know your reasoning for not wanting a divorce, if its finantial then the fact that she broke her vows (marriage contract) may weigh in your favor but I dont know I'm not a lawyer. Check with the laws in your state if you get pushed to it. In any case it might effect the relationship you have with your kids and grandkids. This is always the saddest part of a divorce IMO. I wish I had some magic words to help you but I don't. I hope you can be comforted to know that most of the people here are in your corner IMHO. Please repost someday and let us know how you are making out. Good Luck.
Droopy you are so right Bout things that were stated her but the two articles stated here. We dont agree on alot of things but in any relationship ship.total communication is very important especially in an alternative lifestyle. I think.amy couple that are in alternative lifestyle everything on both sides need to be totally honest and open my wife has been a hotwife for 5 years snd we talk about everything of one of us is not happy about something in the lifestyle it is discussed and adjusted if necessary or totally stopped if not it doesnt work and everyone gets hurt

This is a sad thread.

It seems likely that if she made the account, she still has access to it. Or she has created a new account and has been following along this thread.
It seems likely that when the thread did not go her way, she PM'd other members and asked for help to try to shift the threads direction.
And if so; this reveals even more about her self-interest driven motives.

Ed, you never knew this person. Now, you know.

Ed I think it's obvious now what you have to do. I see a lot of contradictions between what she tells you at your dinner meeting and her actual behavior. She professes her love for you but does not care one iota about your feelings. In fact this surprise caper with Bryan is particularly harsh for someone who tells you that you are her: "Only true lover and soul mate". Who treats a soul mate like that? Something doesn't add up. Also it amazes me that you didn't throw him out on his ass,especially when he started dissing you about your inadequacies and how he was going to "pound" your wife, violent man or not. All this would be a true cuckolds dream night but you are not cut of this cloth obviously. If I were in your place I would drop to my knees and thank Bryan for taking care of my wife and submissively do as told. But you are different and must deal with this like a real man. That might mean divorce. If you are the type of guy that you described yourself to be then trying to salvage your marriage seems futile. I don't think she will give you too many concessions and it's not likely she will keep her word on any of them. Did you actually check the paternity of your kids or just take her word for it? I'm sorry your life took this bad turn but I think you need to break from her and find a new path. Only then can you start to heal. It will be painful and complicated given that you have children and a grandchild and that you are business partners. Others have done it though, mabe find a support group, they can help you more than I can. Now at the risk of using an ovely used pun I remind you that when one door closes another one opens. Again good luck and keep in touch.

Did you actually check the paternity of your kids or just take her word for it?
If he has raised them, then in actuality, they are his kids. Whether or not biologically they are - his choice is still clear. He Is Dad.

I agree with everything you said. It looks, based on the post, as though she lost herself in powerful fantasies and left reality behind.
The described situation is a very unhealthy one with pain behind every door.

If he has raised them, then in actuality, they are his kids. Whether or not biologically they are - his choice is still clear. He Is Dad.

I agree with everything you said. It looks, based on the post, as though she lost herself in powerful fantasies and left reality behind.
The described situation is a very unhealthy one with pain behind every door.
Yes unfortuntely. Ironially I'm a devoted submissive to my dominant wife and get treated like this all the time. The difference is that there is no deception or lying. Our marriage is transparent and brutally honest but we both enjoy the lifestyle and love each other.