Advice needed to coax my Hotwife out of sexual retirement

stlhubby4u

Oct 1, 2018
Hello everyone,
My wife is a sexy smaller BBW who used to LOVE sex and had quite a fetish for cum and lovers with thick cocks.
She seemed to lose all interest in sex a few years ago, and she has not had sex with other men in about 12 years or so, and had not wanted sex with me for over 7 years now.
I believe it is probably due to lack of hormones or some sort of hormonal imbalance.
Anyone have any advice to help coax her out of retirement again. She is 53, has had a hysterectomy, and I would LOVE to be able to see her thoroughly enjoying sex again, especially with men who can fill up her mouth and pussy.

Hello everyone,
My wife is a sexy smaller BBW who used to LOVE sex and had quite a fetish for cum and lovers with thick cocks.
She seemed to lose all interest in sex a few years ago, and she has not had sex with other men in about 12 years or so, and had not wanted sex with me for over 7 years now.
I believe it is probably due to lack of hormones or some sort of hormonal imbalance.
Anyone have any advice to help coax her out of retirement again. She is 53, has had a hysterectomy, and I would LOVE to be able to see her thoroughly enjoying sex again, especially with men who can fill up her mouth and pussy.
can you share a photo of her?

Talk to her and see if she would be willing to do Bioidentical Hormone Replacement treatments. They are usually done at specialty clinics, that have doctors who are experts in that field. They will do bloodwork on her to check her levels. They will then make a tiny incision in her butt cheek, and insert a hormone pellet to get her levels back where they should be. Women have testosterone too, and when their sex drive takes a nosedive, it is more likely than not due to their lack of testosterone. My wife was pretty much the same way as you described yours before she discovered the HRT. She is 62, and as long as she keeps up with her treatments, she wants to fuck like a 30-year-old horny slut....lol. Not only does it give the libido a big boost, but it also makes her feel better in general, plus sleep better. Google Hormone Replacement Therapy to see if you can find a Doctor in your area that specializes. It ain't cheap, but it's worth every damn red cent!!!! Good luck.

Reactions: stlhubby4u
Talk to her and see if she would be willing to do Bioidentical Hormone Replacement treatments. They are usually done at specialty clinics, that have doctors who are experts in that field. They will do bloodwork on her to check her levels. They will then make a tiny incision in her butt cheek, and insert a hormone pellet to get her levels back where they should be. Women have testosterone too, and when their sex drive takes a nosedive, it is more likely than not due to their lack of testosterone. My wife was pretty much the same way as you described yours before she discovered the HRT. She is 62, and as long as she keeps up with her treatments, she wants to fuck like a 30-year-old horny slut....lol. Not only does it give the libido a big boost, but it also makes her feel better in general, plus sleep better. Google Hormone Replacement Therapy to see if you can find a Doctor in your area that specializes. It ain't cheap, but it's worth every damn red cent!!!! Good luck.
Thanks ! I am well aware of the bio identical Hormone Therapy and the time release pellets. We actually have a clinic for this here in our town about 5 miles away.
My problem is that I cannot get her to go talk to them. She says that nothing is wrong with her.
Also, the treatments are expensive ( around $4000) and not covered by insurance as they are considered an elective procedure.
Honestly though, I would gladly take a second job or even sell my ass on a street corner for a few days ( LOL) to find the money just to get her back to feeling like a 30 year old Hotwife again !
it would be Money well spent, and I truly want her to feel great, have more energy, better skin, stronger bones, and fuck like a 25 year old slut again !
I just want her to have the best and feel amazing, and then I can also enjoy the benefits as well.

Reactions: JaknSuz