After work meeting.

Carley M

Couple
I have been in a relationship with my boss for more than a month now. My husband went out of town on business for several days, leaving me alone. Thursday rolled up soon enough when my boss asked if I had plans for the weekend. I mentioned that my hubby was out of town and figured he was wanting me sexually for the weekend. We made plans to meet afterwork on Friday to have a few drinks together as we usually did.
My boss followed me to the parking garage and had me ride with him to the local pub for a drink or two. I noticed he was acting a little weird during our conversation in the car. A few minutes later, it was quite obvious that we were going to other way from the pub. He assured me that we were going to a better pub and just to trust his decision. The scenery started turning much differently as he drove through the neighborhood. I realized that we were now in an all black neighborhood as others pointed at me as we passed by.
The car pulled into an apartment building parking lot with my boss taking a spot at the very end of the complex. A moment later, several other black males approached the car and asked him who I was that he had. I questioned his choice as my door opened with one of them helping me out of the car. My boss waived at me as he drove away to leave me with the other males. The five of them led me around the corner of the building and then over by several bushes down a hill. Before I knew it, they had me on my knees as they formed a circle. I was forced to accept whoever wanted to make me suck on their dick at the moment while the others called me names. My blouse was ripped open to expose my breasts to them as I had to keep sucking them off. A short time later, the worse began to happen as I was violated at both ends by the black males once my clothes were removed. I found myself worrying about how long this could go on for since it was now becoming darker. All five had taken atleast several turns in me as others showed up by us now. They had me on the ground to take them in my two openings with another stuffing his in my mouth. My husband would have die if he had witnessed this going on. One by one, they all got off somewhere inside of my body as I was totally exhausted by now. All of the males left me alone down the hill as I gathered my clothes up with their liquid running back out of my body. My boss showed up as I stumbled to the top of the hill and thought it was funny to see me in such a humiliating condition as I appeared to be. He took me to his home and kept me all weekend to use my body numerous times.

I have been in a relationship with my boss for more than a month now. My husband went out of town on business for several days, leaving me alone. Thursday rolled up soon enough when my boss asked if I had plans for the weekend. I mentioned that my hubby was out of town and figured he was wanting me sexually for the weekend. We made plans to meet afterwork on Friday to have a few drinks together as we usually did.
My boss followed me to the parking garage and had me ride with him to the local pub for a drink or two. I noticed he was acting a little weird during our conversation in the car. A few minutes later, it was quite obvious that we were going to other way from the pub. He assured me that we were going to a better pub and just to trust his decision. The scenery started turning much differently as he drove through the neighborhood. I realized that we were now in an all black neighborhood as others pointed at me as we passed by.
The car pulled into an apartment building parking lot with my boss taking a spot at the very end of the complex. A moment later, several other black males approached the car and asked him who I was that he had. I questioned his choice as my door opened with one of them helping me out of the car. My boss waived at me as he drove away to leave me with the other males. The five of them led me around the corner of the building and then over by several bushes down a hill. Before I knew it, they had me on my knees as they formed a circle. I was forced to accept whoever wanted to make me suck on their dick at the moment while the others called me names. My blouse was ripped open to expose my breasts to them as I had to keep sucking them off. A short time later, the worse began to happen as I was violated at both ends by the black males once my clothes were removed. I found myself worrying about how long this could go on for since it was now becoming darker. All five had taken atleast several turns in me as others showed up by us now. They had me on the ground to take them in my two openings with another stuffing his in my mouth. My husband would have die if he had witnessed this going on. One by one, they all got off somewhere inside of my body as I was totally exhausted by now. All of the males left me alone down the hill as I gathered my clothes up with their liquid running back out of my body. My boss showed up as I stumbled to the top of the hill and thought it was funny to see me in such a humiliating condition as I appeared to be. He took me to his home and kept me all weekend to use my body numerous times.
Would be hot if it was real and you’d enjoyed it but reads as pure fantasy to me.
Lynn

Did hubby find out? I would have brought u back every fri night

for a few years during my last ..bad..marriage..i was on a tear..and some days would do a before work fuck (gym or meet) a lunch fuck..one of the new young employees and an after work fuck.. yes..with various combos of 3 diff guys.. those were GREAT years:)

Attachments

• CHRISTINE TAKE ARIDE.jpeg
    CHRISTINE TAKE ARIDE.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 78
  • cr lunchbreak 4.png
    cr lunchbreak 4.png
    282.4 KB · Views: 78
  • cr pandr 2.jpeg
    cr pandr 2.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 82
for a few years during my last ..bad..marriage..i was on a tear..and some days would do a before work fuck (gym or meet) a lunch fuck..one of the new young employees and an after work fuck.. yes..with various combos of 3 diff guys.. those were GREAT years:)
Lovely sexy woman