All NYC Cuckolds

Sonmontuno

I know your fantasies and understand your whole dynamic. Let me get inside your heads. I am experienced and confident older DOM/BULL. Let the (mind) games begin.

Sonmontuno

Reactions: Cyrano
That would imply her having to deep-throat you. She has a hard time doing that, will probably end up gagging a lot.
I understand. few are able to deep throat. better to find enthusiastic cock suckers any way. I had one wife , she was spread eagled on her back, on the bed, her hubby watched while she slobbered over my cock and balls, meanwhile my sub slut was eating her pussy. And her hubby was amazed when she suddenly took me all the way down. She'd never done that to his much smaller cock (truthfully, she didn't even let him cum in her mouth).

your wife has a great body

• Love
Reactions: Cyrano
I understand. few are able to deep throat. better to find enthusiastic cock suckers any way. I had one wife , she was spread eagled on her back, on the bed, her hubby watched while she slobbered over my cock and balls, meanwhile my sub slut was eating her pussy. And her hubby was amazed when she suddenly took me all the way down. She'd never done that to his much smaller cock (truthfully, she didn't even let him cum in her mouth).

your wife has a great body

That's hot, thank you, I just got done fucking her silly to an orgasm but I'm saving my load for her throat later in the day. I'm very obsessed with her body, she doesn't understand how that's possible.

Reactions: compassionatedom
honestly, the sounds are a big part of the pleasure. but I've never force fed anyone

I don't usually but sometimes you just have to read the situation. Sometimes she just wants to be treated like a slut without having to say so. She definitely lets other guys treat her rougher and she likes it.

That's hot, thank you, I just got done fucking her silly to an orgasm but I'm saving my load for her throat later in the day. I'm very obsessed with her body, she doesn't understand how that's possible.
is she a shared wife? does she know you show her off like this? does she read the comments?