Almost There - we want to try

Hi…I’m Nick, 47 yo white guy and more importantly, my wife, Danielle, is a 44 yo petite Asian soccer mom. We are from Northern CA but wife travels a lot for work. Being a cuck is a long time desire for me and wife thinks I’m crazy, yet after a lot of soul searching, and intrigue, she is willing to give it a try..:.just when and how is still somewhat nebulous. Looking for ideas, good chats and just maybe….some sort of connection. Would love to hear from other like minded cucks….love trading discrete photos and stories….as well as good mannered bulls. Anyway….that’s us and look forward to hearing what you all think.

Hi…I’m Nick, 47 yo white guy and more importantly, my wife, Danielle, is a 44 yo petite Asian soccer mom. We are from Northern CA but wife travels a lot for work. Being a cuck is a long time desire for me and wife thinks I’m crazy, yet after a lot of soul searching, and intrigue, she is willing to give it a try..:.just when and how is still somewhat nebulous. Looking for ideas, good chats and just maybe….some sort of connection. Would love to hear from other like minded cucks….love trading discrete photos and stories….as well as good mannered bulls. Anyway….that’s us and look forward to hearing what you all think.
Hello, I'm a little confused. In other posts you have said she has been with other lovers, but in this post you say she is willing to try. Just trying to sort your situation out.

Olá… meu nome é Nick, um cara branco de 47 anos e, mais importante, minha esposa, Danielle, é uma pequena mãe asiática do futebol de 44 anos. Somos do norte da Califórnia, mas minha esposa viaja muito a trabalho. Ser um corno é um desejo de longa data para mim e minha esposa pensa que sou louca, mas depois de muito exame de consciência e intriga, ela está disposta a tentar...:.justamente quando e como ainda é um tanto nebuloso. Procurando ideias, bons bate-papos e talvez… algum tipo de conexão. Adoraria ouvir de outros cucos com ideias semelhantes… adoro trocar fotos e histórias discretas… bem como passeios bem-educados. De qualquer forma… somos nós e estamos ansiosos para ouvir o que todos vocês pensam.
Olá Hello, I'm also almost your age and my wife is your age, and like you I would also love to be a cuckold

U2 sound eXciting 2me. My x wife was asian raised here in tennessee

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Hi, I am a bull in the Dallas area. I travel a bit myself. I don't make it to CA though. If she'd like to dip her toes and see if being a hot wife is a good fit, I'd be happy to help. We can chat maybe meet for a lunch date of we are geographically fortunate. Just a date, no sex, no expectations. She can see if she is comfortable with the idea and who knows maybe she will be interested in more. Maybe with me, maybe with someone more local. If I can help in that way, I'm glad to.